Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get why you would want to do the same crusie again about a month after the first.
I'm all for a girls weekend, not on an expensive Disney Cruise.
They could have got a lodge at centre parcs for way cheaper.

Reactions: 6
Recommend watching The Despicable Three on their cruise. It looks a million times better than the Disney ones.

The Krappily's just had their October Florida flights cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is!!! Sorry guys!!!

haha

It's this absolute nightmare.
Oh she is a nightmare! She’s in the Florida Facebook group I went on a lot when planing our WDW holiday and omg what a chronic attention seeker. Constant photos of her baby girl in Disney themed outfits. duck off you silly cow it’s a Florida planning page go put photos of your baby on your personal page.
Apologies for drifting OT for this thread. I’ll head over for a read of that one!

Reactions: 4
It’s quite sad really that her happiness is on a boat away from her children …

Reactions: 13
It’s quite sad really that her happiness is on a boat away from her children …
On the cruise vlogs (with kids) she says that she can't remember a time she was this happy, but then remembers it was in WDW!

Why isn't she happy when she has two lovely children, a dog and a husband and they don't go without (despite what she says) she gets to go on numerous trips each year!
She should be happy every day!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine sharing a room on a boat with strangers you haven’t met before - they could be complete weirdos 😂

Reactions: 11

This is literally all I see when I look at Sian, the lady from Wallace and Gromit.

It's normal to be happy away from your children and husband but Sian, why AREN'T you happy when you ARE with them?! That's what's worrying!? Why is a bleeping mouse in a costume happiness to you? That's what's worrying.

I mean, what a life she has. Endless amounts of money to go on luxury holidays that to many people are once in a lifetime trips. And yet she still isn't happy. It still isn't enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.