Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not shocked she's ill.

Going on a cruise.
Taking her mask of whenever she possibly can at any time or place.
Going to Paris.

Annnnnd she works in the NHS/Healthcare sector.

What a mug.

Reactions: 6
Still putting inappropriate clips of the girls in the vlog I see. Put some safety shorts on them if you're gonna leave that footage in fgs.

Dullum.....I'm pretty sure it's not optional to wear your mask or not around the hotels as long as you're outside! Rules are there for a reason! Yes there was no one around you at that moment but as you walked towards HNY entrance you hurriedly put your mask on.......just be sensible when on the vlog! Plus your eldest daughter who you constantly mention needs to wear a mask was not wearing one inside the hotel which you constantly showed

Reactions: 5
No offence meant here. But weren’t you all moaning about her not caring much about her kids etc.

so she proposes closing her shop to focus on them and you take offence and criticise that too?!

Making YouTube vlogs is a much easier work load than running a small shop. If you’re dropping one it would be no doubt be the shop, I bet the growth in YouTube followership will earn more longer term.

I wonder why we get such tit content from Sophie and Dave who do sweet F.A.

😂😂
I don't believe for a minute she's closing her shop to focus on the kids. It's probably because it's a bag of tit and isn't doing well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can she not go on a holiday that doesn’t include Disney?! Also she seems to be forever off on holiday…

Reactions: 3
Still putting inappropriate clips of the girls in the vlog I see. Put some safety shorts on them if you're gonna leave that footage in fgs.
And there's more on her latest insta stories, surely she can move the camera 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Can she not go on a holiday that doesn’t include Disney?! Also she seems to be forever off on holiday…
She wants to “travel” but her two choices are Disney or an all inclusive resort 😂

• Haha
I don't believe for a minute she's closing her shop to focus on the kids. It's probably because it's a bag of tit and isn't doing well.
seemed like she always had stacks of orders going out before. Like she shared pics of mail bags stacked full of her boxes before. Seemed like it was doing fairly well!

If you ask a question on your disney account, of course people will say a disney holiday.
This will be like holiday 5 or 6 this year?

I cant believe she and other people have the nerve to copy artwork that they did not design, of characters that they did not invent, ie Baymax, Stitch Grogu etc and call it their original artwork to make money. Im sorry to say I hope she got shutdown as I think that's despicable.

Reactions: 4
I cant believe she and other people have the nerve to copy artwork that they did not design, of characters that they did not invent, ie Baymax, Stitch Grogu etc and call it their original artwork to make money. Im sorry to say I hope she got shutdown as I think that's despicable.
I agree with you, how is tracing a design your own work?

I agree with this too!

There's one I keep seeing where they've put photos of Disney World into some computer programme and made them look like paintings.
On first glance they look good, until you really look closely

I agree with this too!

There's one I keep seeing where they've put photos of Disney World into some computer programme and made them look like paintings.
On first glance they look good, until you really look closely
I've done that for myself but I certainly would not be selling them. They can be very good if done correctly but it does take a bit of time and skill with Photoshop to do them justice.

Reactions: 3
I've done that for myself but I certainly would not be selling them. They can be very good if done correctly but it does take a bit of time and skill with Photoshop to do them justice.
Yes, it's one thing doing it for yourself and another thing selling them!

A place locally to me sells "original oil paintings" which I can clearly see are photos printed onto canvas with painting on top, whilst that's not wrong in saying that people are led to believe it's a painting from scratch

• Wow
I know a few people who have had stern letters from Disney about copywrite so maybe she got a firm letter from them threatening legal action?

She did pretty much copy their characters?!

So, she's told thousands of random internet strangers she is going on another Disney cruise without her kids, she has not yet told her kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
But yet apparently she is closing her 'business down' to 'spend more time with them'...even though they are now back to school...

Pull the other leg Sian you miserable twit.

Yes!! People who feel the same as me 😂 I’ve watched Krappily for a couple of years when Tom & Sophie recommend them. They are so self obsessed it’s untrue, I remember someone asking her ages ago on insta the name of the intro song on her YouTube, she told them it but then fumed they best not copy/use it!

She basically just looks at her own reflection when she’s filming, they also couldn’t wait to brag at how much they spent on DVC and how much their annual passes cost. The video of them in the DVC lounge at Epcot just shows how braggy they are!

Also the Florida video where Daisy was ill was so sad. They made her endure a photo shoot with Sian’s insta friends before letting her go to bed then deciding to get her medical attention. All for the drama. She is desperate for freebies and to be top dog!

They think they know everything there is to know, she’s so patronising especially in the ‘what I pack videos’ The whole we’re budget friendly, we’re just a normal family spin they try to portray is utter rubbish.

Yes!! People who feel the same as me 😂 I’ve watched Krappily for a couple of years when Tom & Sophie recommend them. They are so self obsessed it’s untrue, I remember someone asking her ages ago on insta the name of the intro song on her YouTube, she told them it but then fumed they best not copy/use it!

She basically just looks at her own reflection when she’s filming, they also couldn’t wait to brag at how much they spent on DVC and how much their annual passes cost. The video of them in the DVC lounge at Epcot just shows how braggy they are!

Also the Florida video where Daisy was ill was so sad. They made her endure a photo shoot with Sian’s insta friends before letting her go to bed then deciding to get her medical attention. All for the drama. She is desperate for freebies and to be top dog!

They think they know everything there is to know, she’s so patronising especially in the ‘what I pack videos’ The whole we’re budget friendly, we’re just a normal family spin they try to portray is utter rubbish.
Yeah she keeps playing the 'I'm on a budget' card since coming back from DLP and I'm like PEOPLE WHO ARE ON A BUDGET DON'T SPEND £1000 ON PCR TESTS WHEN YOU COULD JUST WAIT TO GO ON HOLIDAY BABE.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.