Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yeah but the amount of holidays she's been on and going on she'll end up spending an annual salary :ROFLMAO:
😆 true! Don’t know why they don’t just cancel their October trip rather than rushing to book something else when they’ve already done way more travel than most families this year. We’ve been no where since covid hit 🥴

Reactions: 1
Watched the 2nd last time they went to DLP vlogs, think it was day 2, the bold Dullum was caught off cam in the mirror, looking bleeping raging with life, whilst Sian did the room tour. The camera pans to him and he springs into the jolly character 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched the 2nd last time they went to DLP vlogs, think it was day 2, the bold Dullum was caught off cam in the mirror, looking bleeping raging with life, whilst Sian did the room tour. The camera pans to him and he springs into the jolly character 😂😂😂😂😂
Noticed that too!!

24 mins on the latest vlog - my eyes are bleeding. How can anyone just talk to the camera like that and provide zero content.

Apparently we all love to stay up to date with the Knapps 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
24 mins on the latest vlog - my eyes are bleeding. How can anyone just talk to the camera like that and provide zero content.

Apparently we all love to stay up to date with the Knapps 😂😂😂😂
I saw this… loved the bit where she said that they’ll get used to less money as they live within their means anyway… 😒 That’s why they borrowed money to buy into DVC then 😂

Reactions: 7
On the latest vlog in one day her kids had normal sized lollipops (clearly so the bigger one didn't have to wear her mask in the show), massive lollipops and candyfloss. Even on our worst dining plan snack days we wouldn't give our kid that much pure sugar. The come down from that high must have been spectacular.

Of course her spending ban doesn’t extend to ‘restocking’ skin care products (or trying new ones out)

or to £40 bottles of Veuve to drink on the cruise. Wonder how much the bar tab will be for the weekend session

Reactions: 4
duck!!!

So turns out her eldest isn't 12, he's either 14 or 15!!!!! As he's in year 10!!!!!

So she harps on about mental health but a 14 year old is living in a cramped TINY bedroom with his two younger brothers, including one brother who has started reception.... yeah that seems nice for a 14 year old. Who also has two baby sisters to share a cramped flat with.

She's had 15 years to sort their bleeping living conditions out!! But no, Disney World and Disney cruises come first!!!!!!!
Sian has more children than just Lyla and Daisy ?

Of course her spending ban doesn’t extend to ‘restocking’ skin care products (or trying new ones out)

or to £40 bottles of Veuve to drink on the cruise. Wonder how much the bar tab will be for the weekend session
I can see her becoming a Tropic MLM next.
Don't get me wrong I have weekends away without kids but I couldn't go on a Disney Cruise and leave them behind.

Sian has more children than just Lyla and Daisy ?
No I think this is in the wrong thread

It is!!! Sorry guys!!!

haha

It's this absolute nightmare.

• Haha
She’s says she’s really good with money but hasn’t decided/worked out how to get to Newcastle for her cruise - train fares will be an absolute premium.

• Haha
She’s says she’s really good with money but hasn’t decided/worked out how to get to Newcastle for her cruise - train fares will be an absolute premium.
More like “I have money so I don’t need to worry”

I started watching their vlogs a few weeks ago to get my WDW fix, and there’s something off about this woman. I feel like the channel should be changed to The Sian Show. Her travel vlogs are always a mismatch of so many tropes - here’s my forced outfit of the day, here are my smiling children and husband, here’s how much money we have etc. It’s so try hard.

Reactions: 5
Oh absolutely. Every time they go away he HAS to complain in order to get a freebie of some kind :rolleyes:
Like when Daisy got ill before a Halloween Party.

I feel the CMs at City Hall got an earful of begging to move the party tickets, even though technically they were used!

Everyone ready for the 'Girls' Cruise' Stories?

Like when Daisy got ill before a Halloween Party.

I feel the CMs at City Hall got an earful of begging to move the party tickets, even though technically they were used!

Everyone ready for the 'Girls' Cruise' Stories?
I think she's rushed into this girls cruise as her family cruise vlogs had high numbers ( for her) to begin with.
Every man and his dog has done cruise vlogs now. I doubt she will pull in the big view numbers she hoped for .

Reactions: 6
I think she's rushed into this girls cruise as her family cruise vlogs had high numbers ( for her) to begin with.
Every man and his dog has done cruise vlogs now. I doubt she will pull in the big view numbers she hoped for .
I kind of agree, not sure how many women would want to do a ‘girls trip’ on a Disney cruise. 1, for the cost and 2, I can think of more suited places to stumble about drunk rather than aboard a family cruise line.
I’m cringing already before seeing any vlog or lives.

They would have been better off going on another staycation cruise like P&O all adult only. On a child free break as a parent I can’t think of anything worse than being surrounded by loads of kids 😂

I dunno… all this bunch of geeks will do is a bit of being fake tipsy after that one bottle of VC split 4 ways

I kind of agree, not sure how many women would want to do a ‘girls trip’ on a Disney cruise. 1, for the cost and 2, I can think of more suited places to stumble about drunk rather than aboard a family cruise line.
I’m cringing already before seeing any vlog or lives.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.