Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the latest slog, just after eating a caseys, the whole family walked into a shop, where the kids both sanitised their hands yet both parents did not

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So in the latest slog, just after eating a caseys, the whole family walked into a shop, where the kids both sanitised their hands yet both parents did not
That would involve the parents putting down the phone and camera

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I was at DLP, I took hardly ANY photos (which was a little annoying after when I tried to make photo album haha) but when you have kids, you just want to be in the moment.

I don't get how Sian and Dullard don't get that and how strangers on the internet are more important.

Yeah cause strangers on the internet are going to give two fucks when you are 80 in a care home...and the way you're going, your daughters aren't going to give a duck either !

Reactions: 6
When I was at DLP, I took hardly ANY photos (which was a little annoying after when I tried to make photo album haha) but when you have kids, you just want to be in the moment.

I don't get how Sian and Dullard don't get that and how strangers on the internet are more important.

Yeah cause strangers on the internet are going to give two fucks when you are 80 in a care home...and the way you're going, your daughters aren't going to give a duck either !
I take LOADS of photos everywhere we go but I’m taking photos of my daughter enjoying herself not selfies for the gram or replying to social media comments like Sian. They didn’t used to be like that. Her self considered insta fame has so gone to her head. She needs to take a long hard look at herself and think ‘what have I become?’ but she won’t because social media is like an addiction.

Reactions: 7
Her insta story, apologising for those waiting for a hot tub on the cruis as they sat in it for over an hour. So rude, so entitled, no manners.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Her insta story, apologising for those waiting for a hot tub on the cruis as they sat in it for over an hour. So rude, so entitled, no manners.
That’s appalling and utterly selfish and entitled. Taking advantage of the fact that there’s no queue system at the ones at the adult area. In the ones in the kids area the CMs time you and kick you out after 15 mins. which is fair for everybody.

Reactions: 5
She's sold her soul to the devil. Actual sick in my mouth when you see they Ads/Gifted. Surely people don't into that tit? Oh look at this lovely bag, so so happy, my life is made etc. Naw hen, you're posting it because it's free.

She's sold her soul to the devil. Actual sick in my mouth when you see they Ads/Gifted. Surely people don't into that tit? Oh look at this lovely bag, so so happy, my life is made etc. Naw hen, you're posting it because it's free.
I prefer to browse and buy my own hard earned LoungeFly bags!

Going on any Disney trip/holiday is a privilege.
Why would you have your phone stuck infront of your face constantly rather than spend time with your family.
They seem the absolute worst for permanently posting on the gram, all day every day.
I've never seen any other vlogger post as much as she does.
Her poor kids must think it's normal to be permanently attached to a phone.

Reactions: 8
Going on any Disney trip/holiday is a privilege.
Why would you have your phone stuck infront of your face constantly rather than spend time with your family.
They seem the absolute worst for permanently posting on the gram, all day every day.
I've never seen any other vlogger post as much as she does.
Her poor kids must think it's normal to be permanently attached to a phone.
Luke and Rich posts loads of stories per day, and so do did Yaz and Ash

They do but they don't have two young kids in tow wanting attention.
It's all day everyday at home aswell.She can't have a day off from posting.
Luke and Rich have barely posted this last 6 months.

I would love to be a fly on the wall on Yaz and Ash's trip.
I wonder what they will do with all the content they planned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They do but they don't have two young kids in tow wanting attention.
It's all day everyday at home aswell.She can't have a day off from posting.
Luke and Rich have barely posted this last 6 months.

I would love to be a fly on the wall on Yaz and Ash's trip.
I wonder what they will do with all the content they planned.
You’re right on both counts!

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on the last DLP Vlog. Poor kids, the krappily adults had either a phone or a. camera in their hands The. Whole. Damn. Time.

Dullum made me sea sick with his crappy camera skills and his god awful squeals. Legit question… Is he secretly gay?

Sian... oh look I can be frugal.. I only spent €2.98 on a Mickey shaped treat.

They're far far too keen for people who've never met in real life. Hamming it up for the camera I suspect. I didn't react that way to seeing my friends I've known for years after all the lockdowns :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210918-222454_Instagram.jpg

Lets please remind her of this when she gets back to WDW and dares to call it 'home' and say how she's only happy when she's there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.