Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hairdressers = not in the budget
Load of shite that no one needs from Amazon = definitely in the budget
Cringey, weird bleeping reel = priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funniest thing is all her "disney friends" saying how much it suits her and how pretty it is. Well yeah cus it looks exactly the same as it did before.

Funniest thing is all her "disney friends" saying how much it suits her and how pretty it is. Well yeah cus it looks exactly the same as it did before.
Can anyone remember when someone said that she looked better with a fringe and then she attacked them and didn’t appreciate the comment. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can anyone remember when someone said that she looked better with a fringe and then she attacked them and didn’t appreciate the comment. 😂
Yes!!! Lol 😂 honestly she needs a whole makeover. I can’t look at her without thinking of Gove.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s having to get the train to work? That’s a real trek and can’t be at all convenient for a shift worker.

The fourth trip to Disney isn’t going to keep her warm when she’s plodding to and from the train in the middle of winter. Absolutely insane prioritising.

(And it can only be a financial decision to have one car. If they were concerned about the environment they wouldn’t be regularly taking transatlantic flights).

Reactions: 7
She’s having to get the train to work? That’s a real trek and can’t be at all convenient for a shift worker.

The fourth trip to Disney isn’t going to keep her warm when she’s plodding to and from the train in the middle of winter. Absolutely insane prioritising.

(And it can only be a financial decision to have one car. If they were concerned about the environment they wouldn’t be regularly taking transatlantic flights).
Not really, I do it. 30 mins in the train and a 23 min walk. Most commutes are about that. In the dead of winter though, its horrid. She'll learn quickly to get the train an hour before that one to avoid being late.

This is further evidence as to why they came back. Lets say the shop made them 30k and they had the covid delayed trips to see them through the last few years. Then the 6 month break, its all dried up. Insta gives them money. Not a huge amount. But enough to support the shopping addiction.

They probably sold the car so they could do the Disney holiday. Instead of putting it away to pay for, lets say, heating.

Also am I blind cause her hair looks ginger in the reel and she looks washed out to all hell. Bet her hairdresser is facepalming.

Its probably cheaper and quicker to get the train than it is to drive there. Than paying for parking and petrol. Return is £13.80 its a 13 min train and 15 minute walk to the hospital. She'll complain about it constantly in the winter with her cheap ass coat and not wanting to wear thermals in the hospital but I can understand on a cost/time prospective.

Not really, I do it. 30 mins in the train and a 23 min walk. Most commutes are about that. In the dead of winter though, its horrid. She'll learn quickly to get the train an hour before that one to avoid being late.

This is further evidence as to why they came back. Lets say the shop made them 30k and they had the covid delayed trips to see them through the last few years. Then the 6 month break, its all dried up. Insta gives them money. Not a huge amount. But enough to support the shopping addiction.

They probably sold the car so they could do the Disney holiday. Instead of putting it away to pay for, lets say, heating.

Also am I blind cause her hair looks ginger in the reel and she looks washed out to all hell. Bet her hairdresser is facepalming.
Whoops didn't see you post basically the same thing.

Yet she's watching her smart meter like a hawk.

She tried to make it a warm brown i think with red in it but the end of her hair is bleach blonde so it's always going to be a completely different colour to her natural mousey brown on the top. Tbh it just looks the same as it did before

Reactions: 2
Its probably cheaper and quicker to get the train than it is to drive there. Than paying for parking and petrol. Return is £13.80 its a 13 min train and 15 minute walk to the hospital. She'll complain about it constantly in the winter with her cheap ass coat and not wanting to wear thermals in the hospital but I can understand on a cost/time prospective.
Im betting she doesn’t have to do it very often, only on the rare occasion her shifts clash with Callum’s. And, yes, it will undoubtedly save money. I get that.

Some people would have to do this to save money but the Knapps don’t. They could easily afford a second car, just by taking one fewer holiday a year. Our second car costs us about £1500 a year, including repayments, insurance, road tax, and petrol. That’s significantly less than one trip to Disney and would make their life much more convenient.

Im betting she doesn’t have to do it very often, only on the rare occasion her shifts clash with Callum’s. And, yes, it will undoubtedly save money. I get that.

Some people would have to do this to save money but the Knapps don’t. They could easily afford a second car, just by taking one fewer holiday a year. Our second car costs us about £1500 a year, including repayments, insurance, road tax, and petrol. That’s significantly less than one trip to Disney and would make their life much more convenient.
I agree with you there, she's only put it on to get people to ask where she's off too, click baiting cus she could have put off to work on her original posts.

Reactions: 1
I think the old car broke and they've spent so much on Disney they simply cannot afford to replace it. They could buy an old run around for less than a Peleton.

If they have a fixed rate mortgage deal coming to an end in 2023 let's see if they can sustain 2 or 3 annual Disney trips then......

I think not actually being able to afford something would do them the world of good in terms of personal growth. A great big huge slice of humble pie.
Or they will live on their credit cards and bank on the YT and take all the #ads to pay for her new skincare system we are due to see.

I expect her to be flogging over priced jewellery and teas that make you tit yourself soon.

I think not actually being able to afford something would do them the world of good in terms of personal growth. A great big huge slice of humble pie.
Or they will live on their credit cards and bank on the YT and take all the #ads to pay for her new skincare system we are due to see.

I expect her to be flogging over priced jewellery and teas that make you tit yourself soon.
She was talking about selling prints. It's not just Disney holidays they have Center Parcs and probably Cornwall in the summer too. Plus now Lyla is in yr 3 school might not be so accommodating to time off school for holidays either.

Reactions: 1
I've said it so many times, but it all comes down to the fact that Sian is massively insecure and seeks external validation, largely from strangers. If she can't brag about it then it has no value.

Reactions: 5
I think that this year they’ve been to WDW twice (January and Feb/March), DLP once (Easter?), Center Parcs (July), and Cornwall (August), and they are going back to WDW in a couple of weeks. Plus they’ve had many weekends away.

Meanwhile Sian can’t afford a haircut, won’t buy a decent coat, and they have ditched the second car as it was too expensive to run.

Priorities

Reactions: 7
They have taking a massive step down in accommodation between the January and October trip too as it definitely wasn't a planned trip. Can afford over £600 for running disney races but not afford a decent coat.

I think that this year they’ve been to WDW twice (January and Feb/March), DLP once (Easter?), Center Parcs (July), and Cornwall (August), and they are going back to WDW in a couple of weeks. Plus they’ve had many weekends away.

Meanwhile Sian can’t afford a haircut, won’t buy a decent coat, and they have ditched the second car as it was too expensive to run.

Priorities
Pretty sure they've got an Xmas DLP trip lined up as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.