Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could buy a car tomorrow but choose not to as Sian’s addiction to holidays takes precedence. She needs to go on holiday in October, November, and December.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure if she really wanted one she or callum could get one on salery sacrifice through work which would pay everything but the fuel but as you say she needs a break away

Reactions: 1
Even her take outs are basic and bland.
You live in Leicestershire! Tikka and Korma?
Chai latte from starbucks!! Chai is 60% milk. For saying she goes away so much shes so uncultured.

Screenshot_20221002-194209_Instagram.jpg

But the chai latte from Starbucks is chefs kiss according to her anyway, I'm guessing that she has never had an Indian friend to make her some proper home cooked Indian food or proper chai before. Her choices are so white its unreal, I don't know about market harbour but Leicester has some fantastic Chinese and Indian takeaways and pizza places that make proper pizza not crappy domino's.

She works in one of the most diverse cities in the UK and has done for years, yet only seems to have white friends. That says a lot.

She works in one of the most diverse cities in the UK and has done for years, yet only seems to have white friends. That says a lot.
Unfortunately where she lives isn't particularly diverse. We live about 15 miles away in the city and at my children's school there is over 20+ different languages spoken.

Unfortunately where she lives isn't particularly diverse. We live about 15 miles away in the city and at my children's school there is over 20+ different languages spoken.
But she's worked at the city hospitals for a very long time. As I said, highly diverse.

That post actually makes me feel sick tbh. When you think about what others are going through. She is in such a lucky position and she doesn't even realise it. Some people have stopped all those things so they can pay their rent, keep their hot water running can't even think avoid putting heating on and eat the cheapest food possible and she's done it for a bleeping holiday.

Super affordable but having to cut down on the day to day stuff to afford a week away. Also cutting down on food shopping does that mean you are going to stop spending nearly £40 a week on a meal prep box for food or just cutting down on the nice things for the kids.
Saying multiple trips per year are affordable, surely they are not, they don't have enough DVC Points to go 3 times a year, so they must be spending on accommodation.

But she's worked at the city hospitals for a very long time. As I said, highly diverse.
But this is sian we are talking about I doubt she cares very much about the people she works with as long as she gets the time off for her holidays.

Saying multiple trips per year are affordable, surely they are not, they don't have enough DVC Points to go 3 times a year, so they must be spending on accommodation.
Thats why they are staying at pop this time rather than one of the higher end resorts I bet.

None of it is affordable. That’s why they never set out the cost of the holidays in anything other than vague ways: “we saved by using our annual passes”, “it’s cheaper to buy flights separately”, “we packed multipack crisps to save on food”, “we use our DVC points to save on accommodation” etc etc. I have no doubt their holidays are a lot cheaper than if they walked into a travel agent and booked them. But being cheaper doesn’t make them cheap. They will all be expensive holidays.

The closest they’ve come to revealing the true nature of their spending was admitting that their daily budget for food for the January trip was $150.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but if I walked into the kitchen and caught my wife dancing at her phone to internet strangers I'd be telling her she needed to re-evaluate her life....cringe...🤣
Honestly I don’t care at all about this. It’s cringey but meh.

Meanwhile she’s getting her parents to buy her an air fryer for Christmas, because she can’t afford one before then. But before Christmas she’s spending the cost of 50 air fryers on expensive holidays. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 5
She feels "sensible" for having these discussions and the savings are huge. Love you've got 3 holidays and countless days out booked before the end of the year and you are acting like you are doing it cus you can't afford to pay your bills. Also I'm glad she's having to do a 65 hr week to make up for time off and annual leave, might see what others have to do on your ward to cover you being off all the time.

Reactions: 4
Meanwhile she’s getting her parents to buy her an air fryer for Christmas, because she can’t afford one before then. But before Christmas she’s spending the cost of 50 air fryers on expensive holidays. Make it make sense!
If I were her parent I'd tell her to do one!

Money saving reels! That is the most patronising and offensive thing I’ve seen on Instagram in a long time.

People can’t afford their bills and mortgages whilst she is cosplaying at being poor to afford an extra £5k on holidays.

Here’s a budgeting tip Sian. Don’t go on 8 holidays a year. There you go. I’ve just saved you at least £20k.

Reactions: 8
Her hack so great it takes 4 trips to mcdonald's to get mcdonald's slightly cheaper for a family of 4 not really a hack at all or worth the time watching the reel. People who are struggling to pay bills are not going to be making trips to mcdonald's.

Reactions: 7
Oh yay just what we need Sian's great money saving tips. Today's gem is for mcdonald's!!
What fresh hell!?
Isnt she gluten free now!? Cant eat at mcdonalds if your gluten free, cross contamination is huge in there. And isnt dullum vegan!?
Go to mcdonalds 4 times, save enough money for a 5k holiday. Genius. Thanks princess.

Reactions: 2
What fresh hell!?
Isnt she gluten free now!? Cant eat at mcdonalds if your gluten free, cross contamination is huge in there. And isnt dullum vegan!?
Go to mcdonalds 4 times, save enough money for a 5k holiday. Genius. Thanks princess.
Yup to all those things. Maybe don't have mcdonalds or the gusto box and you could save nearly £200 a month but that would be an actual money saving tip.

Reactions: 4
Families can't eat. Their children are cold and only going to get colder. More children are living in poverty in the UK every day. I'm sure these tips will really help those people. Thanks Saint Sian. I'm sure Martin Lewis will be along soon to offer you some kind of award.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.