Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the comments are say what a great hack it is, cant deal with them either that they think this is a well thought out post.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t really got a problem with how she spends their money. If they both work, they should spend their money how they like. If they want to live ‘frugally’ to spend their money on holidays, that’s their choice. I have more time for this I think than people who scrape by and deprive themselves all year for two weeks holiday. If they’re away from home 8ish weeks a year, maybe it is a

I just wish she’d not jump on this cost of living bandwagon because I genuinely think she’d be making these decisions, regardless of the economic climate, because she loves a holiday. I don’t I’d call it insensitive, I think she just looks a bit of a tit by doing it.

Reactions: 6
What an amazing money saving tip. So on a visit to McDonald's you can feed your family of 4 for £8. Ok? What she doesn't mention is in order to only spend £8 pounds you have to have 4 other trips which I reckon would be at least £20 to feed the family. So £80 spend to then spend £8.

I've got a better money saving tip...yes...that's right. Don't go to McDonald's at all and save £88 pounds.....

ETA. This money saving tip is up there with 'Ive saved half a million this week by not buying a half a million pound house'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What fresh hell!?
Isnt she gluten free now!? Cant eat at mcdonalds if your gluten free, cross contamination is huge in there. And isnt dullum vegan!?
Go to mcdonalds 4 times, save enough money for a 5k holiday. Genius. Thanks princess.
Regardless of whether she is GF or not, I'm coeliac and will eat in McDonalds in the UK. You just need to check with them. The veggie dippers are gluten free and SHOULD be cooked separately or with the fries - which are also gluten free. Many coeliacs also just get the burgers without the bun and bring their own. As long as you check with individual restaurants about their frying methods to confirm they don't use shared fryers and shared oil it's fine. To me with those things in place I feel just as safe ordering from there as I do from any other place that has a shared kitchen for GF/non-GF items.

Reactions: 1
Its like a new disney movie/book "Princess Pretend Poor and The Praying Mantis visit the magical vibrations "doctor" of the North.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.