Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hair is receding by the bloody second.
Well he does have to deal with "princess - I'm not spending but here's what I've brought off amazon this week why don't you follow my link and buy stuff so I get money - Sian on the daily so who's surprised.

Reactions: 1
I remain fascinated by the Knapps’ finances. After the mini budget today the pound fell against the dollar again. One pound now buys you 1.1 dollars, as opposed to 1.37 dollars a year ago. That means the cost of the Knapps’ quarterly trips to WDW have gone up by about 25%.

Just as an example, their 150 dollar daily allowance for food cost £109.50 a year ago and £136 now. Over a 10 day holiday that’s an extra £265. And that’s on food alone.

Maybe that’s why they now only have one car?

Reactions: 2
I am too. I don't get why they need to go so often, once a year is perfectly fine and not even achievable for most families. If I had to pick between a second car and a second holiday I'd choose the car. No brainer.

Its #gifted you idiot. How did she get through uni being this dense? Its gonna turn out its an act and shes actually a mastermind of manipulation isnt it?

Considering how much they banged on about being front line workers, they seemingly dont work much. And def not many weekends.

Reactions: 8
Its #gifted you idiot. How did she get through uni being this dense? Its gonna turn out its an act and shes actually a mastermind of manipulation isnt it?

Considering how much they banged on about being front line workers, they seemingly dont work much. And def not many weekends.
Sian has Monday off as a normal day off so how she swings all these weekends off I'll never know.

Reactions: 1
Its not as passive aggressive as the tik tok dance telling her real life mates to kiss her ass goodbye but still very "sorry I continue to prioritise fake Internet mates over you but deal with it" vibes.

Screenshot_20220925-152553_Instagram.jpg

Some people really are too busy and bad at keeping up with people and it can be understandable. It isn’t understandable if the thing they are prioritising is meeting up with fake internet friends instead of real-life friends and replying to DMs and comments from completely random strangers on the internet. That’s not being too busy or life being hectic. That’s a deliberate choice to make real-life friends a low priority.

Some people really are too busy and bad at keeping up with people and it can be understandable. It isn’t understandable if the thing they are prioritising is meeting up with fake internet friends instead of real-life friends and replying to DMs and comments from completely random strangers on the internet. That’s not being too busy or life being hectic. That’s a deliberate choice to make real-life friends a low priority.
Also feels the need to apologise because she's being dealing with her daughters hospital visit so not been on Instagram, really life is more important than followers Sian you don't need to apologise.

Reactions: 4
Also feels the need to apologise because she's being dealing with her daughters hospital visit so not been on Instagram, really life is more important than followers Sian you don't need to apologise.
I detest people who feel the need apologise for their lack of IG responsiveness, Like you say, life should come first!

“I hate spending money on myself” 😂

Thanks for that chuckle Sian.

PS it still counts as spending on yourself if it’s Disney themed or it’s “for holiday”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I hate spending money on myself” 😂

Thanks for that chuckle Sian.

PS it still counts as spending on yourself if it’s Disney themed or it’s “for holiday”.
Oh yeah, because the fablectics are for Callum.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's acting like it's artic out there bleeping thermals it was 13° not -13°. Maybe if she didn't buy such cheap coats she'd actually be warm. She's pushing 40 and still shopping at new look!

Reactions: 3
She's acting like it's artic out there bleeping thermals it was 13° not -13°. Maybe if she didn't buy such cheap coats she'd actually be warm. She's pushing 40 and still shopping at new look!
She buys cheap clothes, has one car, and shops in sales because, at a conservative estimate, they are spending £20k+ on holidays each year. And that amount is only going to go up now that the value of the pound is tanking against the dollar.

She buys cheap clothes, has one car, and shops in sales because, at a conservative estimate, they are spending £20k+ on holidays each year. And that amount is only going to go up now that the value of the pound is tanking against the dollar.
You are probably right there. I'm by no means well off as a single parent but was always told by my parents to invest in good outwear and it'll last you years. Cheap it'll last a season. I honestly get the scrimping just to go back to Disney for the 3rd time this year but maybe I'm odd. I'd rather not have to stress as much when I look my meter because I know I've overpaid and am in credit and can reduce my payments if needs be to help other things than take another trip to Disney that they obviously hadn't really budgeted for.

Also best line of the latest vlog
Daisy "do you want to see what is on the inside of a conker" proceeds to show Sian
Sian "oh yes it looks like the chestnuts we have at Christmas" well yes Sian that's because it's a horse chestnut and the things you eat are sweet chestnuts they are the same family.

Last edited:
Just seen it, cant afford a hair appointment fair enough you obviously need to buy stupidly expensive jumpers from your mates and black Mickley ears more. Waste money on a box dye, make stupid faces and think you look cool while applying said box dye for your hair to look basically the same but duller. Great job there Sian!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.