Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she got her set shifts?
I recon they lease cars. 2 £300-600 payments is a lot. Thats why she wants to do digital prints.
Her lifestyle is finally catching her credit card bill out...
Perhaps, but as somebody in a similar life situation, I just can’t imagine spending £20k+ a year on holidays whilst foregoing a second car. It’s important to enjoy your actual life, not just holidays, even if you are on holiday every 6 weeks.

Reactions: 4
She's learning about licensing? Is that why the shop closed? Or is it just that she is incapable of sticking at anything?
Nah she cant stick to anything.
Im still waiting on the rest of these "non disney holidays" she had planned before this one..

Does she think that people have short memories and have forgotten what these got up to and the backlash it caused?
I think they are mates with yaz and ash arent they? I imagine that a lot of krappilys followers are their followers too.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she got her set shifts?
I recon they lease cars. 2 £300-600 payments is a lot. Thats why she wants to do digital prints.
Her lifestyle is finally catching her credit card bill out...
Unless they’ve traded in both cars for a one bigger one, their estate must have been paid off, they’ve had that years. The Dacia might have been on PCP though, Callum needed an automatic after he hurt his knee if I remember rightly and the car he had was manual.

Makes a deal about posting saying she won't post anything on Monday out of respect....can't even go 24 hours

Reactions: 3
I realise Sian isn’t presenting herself as a qualified medical professional on Instagram but most of her followers know she is a working paediatric nurse and will take medical advice from her on that basis. Promoting pseudoscientific rubbish like “bioresonance” is extremely dubious. The NMC code says that:

“(You must ensure) any information or advice given (as part of your practice) is evidence-based including information relating to using any health and care products or services”

Whilst this isn’t part of her practice, bioresonance testing absolutely isn’t evidence-based allergy testing. You can clearly see the disclaimer on the sheets that she shows, that the results are not a diagnosis or even medical advice. Yet Sian is posting her results as if they were a full diagnosis. As a practicing nurse Sian shouldn’t be uncritically promoting this, no matter how much they are paying her.

Makes a deal about posting saying she won't post anything on Monday out of respect....can't even go 24 hours
I noticed that and honestly couldn't believe it.

I realise Sian isn’t presenting herself as a qualified medical professional on Instagram but most of her followers know she is a working paediatric nurse and will take medical advice from her on that basis. Promoting pseudoscientific rubbish like “bioresonance” is extremely dubious. The NMC code says that:

“(You must ensure) any information or advice given (as part of your practice) is evidence-based including information relating to using any health and care products or services”

Whilst this isn’t part of her practice, bioresonance testing absolutely isn’t evidence-based allergy testing. You can clearly see the disclaimer on the sheets that she shows, that the results are not a diagnosis or even medical advice. Yet Sian is posting her results as if they were a full diagnosis. As a practicing nurse Sian shouldn’t be uncritically promoting this, no matter how much they are paying her.
I just watch the videos and had to laugh. It looked liked they waved a tube of nothing over her finger and then touched it to see her finger had a current. It looked completely fake and false. Also the "hay well I knew that because I get hay-fever" most people that's pollen not hay you idiot that's why they talk about the pollen count not the hay count. Also thought that it was Lyla's appointment today and callum was working early why has she toddled off to Oxford

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Also thought that it was Lyla's appointment today and callum was working early why has she toddled off to Oxford
The magical resonant woo-woo videos were made last week but not posted until this week “out of respect for the queen”.

The magical resonant woo-woo videos were made last week but not posted until this week “out of respect for the queen”.
Oh what absolute bollocks on both parts. She has no respect for anyone and if she believes all that then she's stupider than I thought.

I wonder how much she paid to find out that petrol fumes gives her headaches. Top tier stuff.

• Haha
Sian, if you forget to accurately label your posts as an ad at least have the decency to delete the incorrect story.

Also, no one wants those tit t-shirts made by that lying pair of scumbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder how much she paid to find out that petrol fumes gives her headaches. Top tier stuff.
This just sounds like a ploy to get hubby to fill the car up.....'Sorry love....I've left 15 miles in the tank....I would have topped it up but I get headaches and the bioresonance voodoo Doctor said I should avoid any BP garages'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bioresonance stuff makes me so angry. It’s complete rubbish and extremely dangerous. Sian’s results are telling her to avoid all milks, wheat, tomatoes, turnip, spinach, and loads of other foods. If anybody is stupid enough to follow the results of this pseudoscientific claptrap they are going to unnecessarily put themself on an extremely restrictive diet. It’s the sort of thing that people with eating disorders seek out to justify their eating.

It is disgusting that she, as a qualified medical professional, is promoting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh god. Just worked out that I’m in Florida the same time as they are. Athough, I’ve not been well so maybe I can get some free medical advice..

Guess whos back, back again. Dullums back, tell a friend 🎶

The bioresonance stuff makes me so angry. It’s complete rubbish and extremely dangerous. Sian’s results are telling her to avoid all milks, wheat, tomatoes, turnip, spinach, and loads of other foods. If anybody is stupid enough to follow the results of this pseudoscientific claptrap they are going to unnecessarily put themself on an extremely restrictive diet. It’s the sort of thing that people with eating disorders seek out to justify their eating.

It is disgusting that she, as a qualified medical professional, is promoting it.
Shes literally following the money. She doesnt do any research, its not anything to do with her niche or account. Nobody asks her for health or allergy advice. Thats why she was going on about the gluten free shite a couple of weeks ago, to make this look organic. They've offered money and she shes come back. I would bet money on this being why she came back from her permanent break.

However, shes not actually breaking nmc rules. Its shady as all hell and a slap in the face to people who actually have issues just to chase clout. She hasnt endorsed it or recommended it "as a nurse" so technically and nmc wise, shes ok. They have way bigger fish to fry than a bored middle aged woman who lives in the ethical/moral grey area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Seriously that was the cringiest thing on Instagram I've ever watched, back to do what bore the world to death with his thrilling job of supermarket manager and man who runs probably to get away from "princess sian" as much as possible. I've realised he looks like a human praying mantis too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously that was the cringiest thing on Instagram I've ever watched, back to do what bore the world to death with his thrilling job of supermarket manager and man who runs probably to get away from "princess sian" as much as possible. I've realised he looks like a human praying mantis too.
Omg he absolutely does!🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.