Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the weekend vlog. Maybe I'm just a soulless witch but I can't believe how much Halloween tat they have, and Sian said they spend more on Christmas. I get having a few autumn knick knacks or a wreath but she owns more Halloween shite than my family own Christmas decs.

Her spending habits perplex me. A second car, quality clothing and the odd (paid for) coffee is overspending but mounds of orange tat she can use for six weeks a year and three/four holidays to Disney Parks are essential??

Reactions: 2
Her spending habits perplex me. A second car, quality clothing and the odd (paid for) coffee is overspending but mounds of orange tat she can use for six weeks a year and three/four holidays to Disney Parks are essential??
It’s eight (8!) expensive holidays this year, six on them abroad including three transatlantic. (WDW x 3, DLP x 2, Center Parcs, Cornwall, and Bruges). And she doesnt scrimp on spending when she is on holiday. That is absolutely insane levels of overspending on holidays. Her holiday spending is absolutely out of control. It’s an addiction at this point. And like any other addiction it’s materially affecting the quality of her day-to-day life.

If it was gambling or clothes people would be rightly concerned.

• Heart
It’s eight (8!) expensive holidays this year, six on them abroad including three transatlantic. (WDW x 3, DLP x 2, Center Parcs, Cornwall, and Bruges)
In a weird way, mini breaks (3-4 dayers) mean you can go away a lot if you aren't bothered where you go and look for the chespest flights and ok accom. Ive had some amazing European trips this way. So there are ways to do it that arent bonkers expensive. But it was easier when it was just me or the boys were small. Now they are in school its almost impossible without spending the big bucks. What would of cost me £300 for a 4 day trip in romania is looking at 1200 min. Without the crappy £ factored in. Travel is this scale isnt possible unless kids are homeschooled or your minted. Its doesnt take a phd to see that they are fake "budgetting" by not having a porche or 3 horses.

They can honestly piss off with the "woe is me, i cant get my hair done, we sold the second car, we couldnt upgrade our 4 bed to a 5 bed in tory central because of hOlIdAyS"
They are in the top 25% of earners of this country.

Reactions: 3
Just imagine if it was “woe is me, I can’t get my hair done, we sold the second car, and we can’t upgrade our house because I bought £20k of clothes but I just really love clothes and I get so much joy from them”. There is very little difference.

Just imagine if it was “woe is me, I can’t get my hair done, we sold the second car, and we can’t upgrade our house because I bought £20k of clothes but I just really love clothes and I get so much joy from them”. There is very little difference.
Oh yes its an addiction however you swing it. It aint booze or crack so its "fine". Even soaf and oafs we only feel alive at disney is less toxic than this.

The problem is her whole life, house and personality revolves around Disney and she's pushing the same thing onto the girls too. Even on non Disney holidays she does things like mickey waffles and has Disney fashion things which obviously needs pointing out to the world on Instagram. If it was drinks or drugs people would have an intervention and say something needs to be done about it but because it's disney it's fine.

Cyber security Queen Sian strikes again letting everyone know Daisy's full name on her Instagram!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She must surely have to do regular GDPR and safeguarding training for her job, how does she not understand the risks!?!
She let's so much information out its crazy, not hard to work out lots of other things from what she's told the Internet. They don't live in a big town either. You'd think she'd want to keep the girls as safe as possible.

It all sounds reasonable until you realise they aren’t doing this to afford their annual holiday. They are doing this to be able to afford their seventh and eighth holidays of the year.

Lots of people are living in cold houses this year. But that’s because they genuinely can’t afford the bills. Not so they can afford to go on their third annual trip to WDW or their second trip to DLP.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
That post actually makes me feel sick tbh. When you think about what others are going through. She is in such a lucky position and she doesn't even realise it. Some people have stopped all those things so they can pay their rent, keep their hot water running can't even think avoid putting heating on and eat the cheapest food possible and she's done it for a bleeping holiday.

Super affordable but having to cut down on the day to day stuff to afford a week away. Also cutting down on food shopping does that mean you are going to stop spending nearly £40 a week on a meal prep box for food or just cutting down on the nice things for the kids.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Get rid of your second car and not put the heating on because you choose to go to WDW for the 3rd time this year, like that's really necessary? Ignorant and tone deaf this one.

Reactions: 6
So . . . if they didn't already have the annual passes, they wouldn't be going right?! Because obviously the tickets is the most expensive part of a WDW/Orlando holiday, not the flights, hotel and food

Reactions: 1
So . . . if they didn't already have the annual passes, they wouldn't be going right?! Because obviously the tickets is the most expensive part of a WDW/Orlando holiday, not the flights, hotel and food
I mean she only ever pays £1500 max for flights for them all supposedly so that's "only" £4500 paid this year on just the flights! That's like 6 months of my rent for the year. She really has no clue about life does she.

I mean she only ever pays £1500 max for flights for them all supposedly so that's "only" £4500 paid this year on just the flights! That's like 6 months of my rent for the year. She really has no clue about life does she.
Not to mention that the Annual Passes do actually cost something as well, lord only knows how much x 4, even with the DVC ('Florida Resident') discount.

Not to mention that the Annual Passes do actually cost something as well, lord only knows how much x 4, even with the DVC ('Florida Resident') discount.
$399+tax each and they'll have black out dates they can't use it I think.

They’ve almost certainly spent more than £20,000 on holidays this year. In contrast our second car costs us less than £1,800 a year including repayments, road tax, insurance, and petrol. That’s about their food budget for a two week trip to WDW.

She's now comparing how much things cost in electric, honestly she thinks she's being relatable but we all know why she's doing it. I predict the next purchase will be an airfryer.

I think the thing that rubs people up the wrong way about Sian's content - particularly surrounding money is that she isn't trying to make savings so that she can put food on the table or literally afford to survive. It's so she can go to Disney world Florida 3 times a year. It's completely insulting to people seeing her 'cutting back' due to the cost of living crisis so she doesn't have to god forbid only be able to go to Disney once a year!! When there are people out there who are literally just trying to make ends meet so that their children can have a hot meal.
The thing is - I believe that they work full time in decent jobs they should well be allowed holidays and good experiences, I'm pleased they're in the financial position to do so and I would never want to see others struggle.
But the fact is is she can afford all of these heating bill rises, if worst came to worst she would just have to give up one of her holidays - not have to consider a second job or have to use a food bank. This is the difference.
Also, if they have the money the spend on Florida, I don't get how they can't just save up and buy outright a little runaround car!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.