Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
I've got massive respect for her TBH. Whilst she could pretend it wasn't affecting her it clearly was. Live your lives and enjoy your children growing up without the constant pressure of having to share every moment with internet strangers for fake likes. I genuinely wish them well.

Reactions: 14

cheeseybites

Does anybody take this absolute rubbish seriously?

She decided on complete outfits weeks in advance for each day of the trip: “it doesn’t matter what you are wearing”.

She had a $200 per day food budget and insisted on buying specific drinks and snacks from each park: “it doesn’t matter what snacks you are eating”.

She filmed hours of footage each day and posted stories to Instagram every 10 minutes “it’s just about being there and being present”

It’s all just cheesy fake slogans that don’t reflect how she actually spent her time or holiday in any way. Absurd.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

cheeseybites

The London marathon is £50 for running through central london on closed roads with a reasonable start time. £450 for running around Disney backlots at 5am is insane.

Reactions: 13

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Someone over on The D!bb thinks the reason they’ve gone is “Probably something to do with that nasty forum” 🙄

• Haha

cancancan

Great recap @cheeseybites 👍

In other news, if she shares anymore stories of randomers watching her vlog, I’m going to scream. Sian, that’s only interesting for you. 30 stories about people watching your vlog is potentially the DULLEST content ever. Hopefully she’s losing followers.

QueenMavis95

Yeah interesting that her reel claims she's not come back as an influencer, and that she's not even sure they will vlog just to post about their trips on Instagram. Surely she should at least finish posting the old vlog? It sounds like she wants to be back in the Disney community, but it'll be hard to be relevant if she doesn't vlog trips. Sounds like Callum has said OK just Instagram not vlogging as they liked not vlogging the last 2 trips... Hmmm.
Knew she wouldn’t be able to resist coming back 😅 so annoying how she’s making out like she hasn’t been on Instagram at all for the past 6 months “this Instagram lark” - you’ve been running a whole other account! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
As I’m new to all this, does anybody have any idea how in the fuck, exactly, they manage to go on so many holidays?? I mean I earn decent money but I couldn’t finance that lifestyle with 1 child, and I live on my own!
The Knapps clearly have some money behind them, wether it's from the bank of mum and dad or whatever, who cares.

The issue is that Princess Sian will post all these absurd budgeting tips, and about how many 'sacrifices' they make to go on these trips.

Why not just 'own' the fact that you're well off?
No one would begrudge them for having money.

What we don't like, is her acting like shes a budgeting queen and that anyone can mimick their lifestyle by following the same tips she posts. It's shameful.

Reactions: 12

Stitch#17

All this talk of social services and stuff is so overblown, they’re not going to waste their time on a family who take their kids out of school for a few weeks in the year to go on holiday to Florida for christs sakes.

I know there are safeguarding issues with regards the kids being shared on social, especially with questionable snippets of them in their swimming gear, but as of yet that’s not breaking any laws.

Social services and schools have got way bigger fish to fry with vulnerable children. Give your heads a wobble, she’s probably just had enough of the criticism and hasn’t learned to brush it off yet. That, or the tax man (it’s self assessment season after all).

Oh and as for it being impulsive, they’ve got previous with that from backing out of the house in such a quick u-turn 🤷🏻‍♀️
💯 this! The amount of people on this thread who think schools are horrified at kids being taken out for term time holidays. I’ve got a few primary school teacher friends and they literally couldn’t care less. They all say educationally it’s not a huge issue at primary level and that holidays where they’re seeing other cultures, coming into contact with other languages are actually beneficial to their education. All say that if they didn’t work in education they would take their kids on term time holidays too. All those who think the school will have had a stern word with the Knapps live in cloud cuckoo land. Schools have way bigger stuff to concern themselves with.

cheeseybites

Of course they all read Tattle. You have to be a raging narcissist to have the Instagram accounts they have. And if you are a raging narcissist there is no chance you are going to ignore a discussion that is all about you, even if it is primarily negative.

I’m convinced that if Sian didn’t read here there is no chance she would have taken the girls on the last holiday. So in a funny way we have helped save her Instagram account and increase her followers 😂

• Haha

cheeseybites

People who are unhappy with their home constantly make changes to it. Like Sian.
I really get the strong impression that, other than when she’s on holiday, Sian really isn’t that happy with her life at all. Quite obviously her main joy is holidays. And in contrast she normally describes her very comfortable home life and nice house with loving husband and children as one of sacrifices and cutting back. She constantly needs “me-time” and weekends away to meet fawning strangers just to get by. There are very few times that she mentions she’s happy just spending time with her husband or kids. There’s some deep-rooted unhappiness for whatever reason.

Reactions: 11

cheeseybites

Sian’s “really taking the time for me” by watching loads of box sets and reading books. She must really need some me time after only having 7 holidays in the last 7 months and having another holiday in a couple of weeks 🙄

She is just so incredibly privileged and self-centred.

Love2hatevlogs

Screenshot_20220911-073304_Instagram.jpg
This makes me spew. She let's everyone know you're doing what every parent would do but make it look like you're mum of the year. Probably asleep 5 minutes later. Dickhead.

• Haha
  • Heart

disneys

VIP Member
Do we reckon she'll be back or is that it? I can't see her coming back, even if she will miss the adoration from randoms.
I think she will be back , she is an attention whore sadly ! Can’t believe she deleted the channel when she was halfway through a Disney series … surely if this was a planned break then she’d finish uploading the vlogs and then announce her departure ? Seems as though something has happened , agree with other posters it might have come from school

part of me thinks she might have read here and picked up on some of our valid comments about how she ignores her children to film etc and whether that hit home for her and she realised we are right and not nasty trolls but just concerned women who see 2 lovely girls being over exposed and treated like irritations by their mother

I hope for daisy and Lyla she never comes back

Emmy79

VIP Member
Just watching the Hollywood Studios vlog and they're on Mickey and Minnies runaway railway and you see Sian with the camera up infront of her face, filming the ride, probably with the screen on so it will be bloody annoying for others!
Plus it goes against the filming at chest height crap she was claiming

I know it's already been mentioned but how awful not showing Callums medal when he wanted to! It's just like when the girls talk she often says "Yeah, ok" or "whatever" if it's not all about her she's not interested!

The trip was booked for the races so why not get Callum to do a small bit about them, a map of the route etc 🤷‍♀️

Last edited: