Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she add 'simple life' to her bio? Christ. She has no idea, her life of luxury is not simple.
Notice she’s removed ‘content creator’ from her bio.

The travel & exploring gets me when she only travels to the same place 😂

I guess 3 tattle threads with only 12k insta followers and 9.6k YouTube followers make you realise that you’re a bit of a dick! I guess that’ll take some processing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably doing a Coleen Rooney as mentioned earlier......try and work out who follows her when she posts and then instantly calls out her bullshit on here!!

Reactions: 3
I think she's trying to figure out who's on tattle and who isn't she will go back public soon im sure. Unless she's giving it all up lol

I think she’s in trouble with someone. Work, the school, other parents, I don’t know who. But going private and removing the links randomly says to me she’s been told to do that. We all know she loved to plug links as much as she can, there’s no way she’d remove them unless her hand was forced. Not doing casual stories, suggests to me that she’s really had to cool it for a bit for some reason. My bet is that work or the school are not happy!

Reactions: 7
If she wants to have the influencer life then she's got to get all of this under control. Making your 'brand' insta private will damage her position and reach.

If you put yourself out there, people will criticise you. You are choosing that life. You can choose different.

She should thank her lucky stars she doesn't have to contend with someone like Florida Resident Edits, I'd love a UK version.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she wants to have the influencer life then she's got to get all of this under control. Making your 'brand' insta private will damage her position and reach.

If you put yourself out there, people will criticise you. You are choosing that life. You can choose different.

She should thank her lucky stars she doesn't have to contend with someone like Florida Resident Edits, I'd love a UK version.
I have asked him to touch the UK market! It needs to be done.

Exactly. Even if she wasnt hella problematic she would still have to put up with the fact that some people just dont like her for no reason. Hell look at any online paper comment section.
If she wants to be popular, people are going to say mean things.

Sure as tit if someone bullies and exploits their own children I'll say something.

Reactions: 1
She was on Insta 8 hrs ago - I was laughing at the tumbleweed going by her suck up post to Adam Hatton and the such!! He acknowledged everyone else and even responded but to Mrs Suck up -Nothing Nudda zilch none!!! … more Frozen than the Frozen sing a long

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she accidentally made it public instead of scheduling it maybe it will prob go up later today or tomorrow odd that she's not pushing it yet though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.