Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s having to get the train to work? That’s a real trek and can’t be at all convenient for a shift worker.

The fourth trip to Disney isn’t going to keep her warm when she’s plodding to and from the train in the middle of winter. Absolutely insane prioritising.

(And it can only be a financial decision to have one car. If they were concerned about the environment they wouldn’t be regularly taking transatlantic flights).
Not really, I do it. 30 mins in the train and a 23 min walk. Most commutes are about that. In the dead of winter though, its horrid. She'll learn quickly to get the train an hour before that one to avoid being late.

This is further evidence as to why they came back. Lets say the shop made them 30k and they had the covid delayed trips to see them through the last few years. Then the 6 month break, its all dried up. Insta gives them money. Not a huge amount. But enough to support the shopping addiction.

They probably sold the car so they could do the Disney holiday. Instead of putting it away to pay for, lets say, heating.

Also am I blind cause her hair looks ginger in the reel and she looks washed out to all hell. Bet her hairdresser is facepalming.

JessieB

Chatty Member
Her asking if anyone relates🤣nope no one relates to you Soph and your usual tone deaf posts, you don't work, end of ....idiot.

Even if you were using up flight credits from cancelled trips the cost of flights just now is disgusting and with the $ rate so low it is hard justifying going to WDW at the moment. How have people been able to afford multiple trips already this year?! Or am I just being too tight and have to accept costs have gone up and won't come down?!

Tublet83

VIP Member
Like others I am sure Asian will reinvent herself, I hope she does keeps the childrens privacy private but I wouldn’t bet on it. Remember she’s had blogs before this, she just loves the attention.

RebelUtd

VIP Member
I’ve not seen the videos but if there were issues with child nudity etc I’d bet the family have stepped in, esp if they are funding it all.

gibbs

VIP Member
You are right it says exactly which department she works on and it's easy to find out the ward for it too I'm sure especially as it's a new area at the main hospital in Leicester.
I’ve just registered to say this. Sian trying to hide her job now is incredibly stupid.

1) She’s previously posted about it on her Instagram page.

2) The top public post on her Facebook page says exactly where she works with a link to her work’s Instagram page which has pictures of her

(You can’t really hide your job if your employer is posting photos of you on their Instagram account)

Then if you scroll down her Facebook it lists her date of birth and her wedding anniversary. And, of course, she makes sure she posts on her children’s birthdays every year so everybody knows when their birthdays are. She has the cybersecurity of a pensioner who’s only just learned to use the internet.

Djnana

How on Earth will we live without the vlogs of Sian smiling smugly into the camera, willing herself to cry like a constipated Dobbie the House Elf?