Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
This is why I like the Mr David and Mr Ian.... They do expensive things (restaurants, tours etc) but are really open about yeah, we're lucky we can afford this. If you have the money behind you then just be gracious and say how fortunate you are... Don't insult us without this ohhh we budget and save hard. No amount of saving would cover SO many frequent trips and holidays. Not buying it.
Exactly. Having the money to do nice things isn't something to be ashamed of (even if it is from Mummy and Daddy and you are a grown ass adult). Why she continues to insult peoples intelligence is beyond me. Be kind.

Reactions: 11
The trip was for him to run races and for her to stock up of photos for the gram. Nothing else. 100% someone close to her said something, possibly the granparents and she was guilted into bringing them.

No way did she get to the conclusion on her own.
And for all we rag on her, he was just as happy to leave them behind. He genuinely didnt give two shits about if they came. All he cared about was paying too much to run a race

cheeseybites

Exactly.....all while wearing t-shirts to advertise on the gram. I'm sure the kids love mum and dad who are in the 'moment' getting the perfect insta shot over and over and over again....
Being a normal person who doesn’t post everything to social media I hadn’t even twigged this.

Thinking about it, buying drinks and snacks must be an incredibly frustrating and boring process, particularly for the girls. After buying these drinks Sian won’t immediately taste them or drink them. Instead she has to take it, walk to find the perfect Instagram background, get Callum to take a load of photos of her holding the drink in front of that background (pausing if anybody else gets in the shot), then take a load of photos of the drink herself, then finally she gets to drink it. How do they live their lives like this?

emerald

VIP Member
Well, it didn't take her long to decide did it. 🥴
She only said she wasn't sure if the old vlogs would be up yesterday 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Because she never wanted to quit in the first place!!

• Haha

cheeseybites

I don’t know what happened but I know what I hoped happened.

They just spent thousands and thousands on a trip to WDW and Sian clearly spent most of her time entirely focussing on posting stories on Instagram and videoing for vlogs. It was apparent from those stories and vlogs that, aside from when she met other influencers, she was having little or no fun. It was just work. The 27 stories of a breakfast buffet was a real low. Then to add to this she also has a sustained internet backlash to the obviously problematic parts of her social media.

Sian has always implied that she lives for holidays and doesn’t really like her home life (if only because of the “sacrifices” she makes to afford holidays). If those holidays are now becoming hard work and/or too stressful due to the backlash then what does she have left? The absolutely correct thing to do in that situation is to step back from vlogging and social media and learn to enjoy not just the holidays but her homelife too.

Well done to Sian. This is absolutely the best decision for her and her family.

Reactions: 10

Notbossmummy

Chatty Member
Taking your kids out of school in England is not something that’s done often and in most cases you get fined. Maybe a couple of days before the end of term but to take them out for an entire trip is wrong!!!!
Then to post it all online to make money. I’m sure anyone school or employer would be disappointed
I'm pulling mine out for 2 weeks. We've not been since before he was born and after 2 years of covid and him completing every bit of homeschooling work set for him along with still working at greater depths, we've decided we are happy to take him out and pay the fine. The difference is we've never done it before and never will again.

AnkleTag

“We’ve had so many packages for Lyla delivered…”

So that’s why she shared it. Monetising your child’s trauma. Lovely.

• Wow

cheeseybites

Sian’s lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Yesterday she bought 30 saucepans and £150 worth of skincare products. Today she’s going to live “a more simple life” by throwing away a load of stuff they’ve wasted their considerable disposable income on and never wear or use.

That isn’t living a more simple life. That’s spring cleaning.

pumpkinpie88

Shall we have bets on why she’s so quiet, I mean she’s NEVER been this quiet?

1. She’s waiting to be dramatic to bring out the ‘you ok huns?’ And boost her engagement
2. She’s got covid but trying to keep it low key
3. She’s working her socks off so she can pay the school fines for taking the girls out
4. She’s being quizzed by the police for attending BoJo’s birthday

Any more?

• Haha