Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I’m new to all this, does anybody have any idea how in the duck, exactly, they manage to go on so many holidays?? I mean I earn decent money but I couldn’t finance that lifestyle with 1 child, and I live on my own!
The Knapps clearly have some money behind them, wether it's from the bank of mum and dad or whatever, who cares.

The issue is that Princess Sian will post all these absurd budgeting tips, and about how many 'sacrifices' they make to go on these trips.

Why not just 'own' the fact that you're well off?
No one would begrudge them for having money.

What we don't like, is her acting like shes a budgeting queen and that anyone can mimick their lifestyle by following the same tips she posts. It's shameful.

Reactions: 12
The Knapps clearly have some money behind them, wether it's from the bank of mum and dad or whatever, who cares.

The issue is that Princess Sian will post all these absurd budgeting tips, and about how many 'sacrifices' they make to go on these trips.

What we don't like, is her acting like shes a budgeting queen and that anyone can mimick their lifestyle by following the same tips she posts. It's shameful.
*The Krapps

😘

Reactions: 1

Exactly, that's what I like about Hannah Ricketts, Mr David and Mr Ian and Spoonful of sugar. They all clearly have money, hard earned I'm sure and they just own it

Reactions: 8

Exactly. I’d respect them a lot more if they were just upfront about having the money, rather than dragging out this budgeting thing.

Reactions: 4
So in Animal Kingdom, in the line for Flight of Passage Sian has her phone in her hand whilst holding Daisys hand then in the pre show thing it's still in her hand (Dullum is filming with the camera)......the woman has a backpack and a bum bag she could put it in 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So in Animal Kingdom, in the line for Flight of Passage Sian has her phone in her hand whilst holding Daisys hand then in the pre show thing it's still in her hand (Dullum is filming with the camera)......the woman has a backpack and a bum bag she could put it in 🤦🏼‍♀️
Or FOP as she likes to call it because she's just so cool

• Haha
Or FOP as she likes to call it because she's just so cool
🤣🤣 I purposely put all full words for that very reason

As they arrive back at 'The Poly' so they can chill (but really so Princess can get her new sodding dole whip) one of the girls is chatting about how she used to say binoculars wrong and was chatting away and Sian just says "anyway"......poor little thing 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuinely will do rude gestures to anyone that dares film around me. If they get my kids in a shot I'll probably make a scene about them filming kids... 😒
We did the NC500 in 2020 and someone was flying a drone camera really low over the campsite so my partner followed it around making rude gestures until they flew it away :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I know that a lot of people put everything on a credit card and pay it off each month and collect avios or virgin points. This means they can get a reward seat so reduces the cost. However the also point out that not everyone can do that and not to get in debt.

If you earn a good wage and don't have much expenditure then you can have more holidays. But you need to balance it between having a good time now and saving for the future / retirement

Reactions: 3
She's splashed around £150 on a new Tropic skin care system. Could go to thailand if she would of just use soap and the nivea knock off at lidl. Shes slipping.

• Haha
Exactly. I’d respect them a lot more if they were just upfront about having the money, rather than dragging out this budgeting thing.
The budgeting thing is because Sian in particular genuinely thinks she is budgeting and holding back on their spending. I think one or both of them is the lower earning sibling so they see relatives with a big house, fancy cars, and expensive nights out, as well as expensive holidays and they see this as normal. Sian and Callum don’t have the same income so, despite living extremely comfortably, they believe they are “sacrificing” the house, car, and nights out to afford the expensive holidays.

There seems to be a complete lack of understanding that the normal person on the street has none of this: no fancy car, no big house, rare nights out and they still can’t afford multiple expensive holidays every year. For both of them that is entirely inexcusable. They both work with people who are much worse off than them, who might only be able to afford one week of camping in the U.K. each year.

The budgeting thing is because Sian in particular genuinely thinks she is budgeting and holding back on their spending. I think one or both of them is the lower earning sibling so they see relatives with a big house, fancy cars, and expensive nights out, as well as expensive holidays and they see this as normal. Sian and Callum don’t have the same income so, despite living extremely comfortably, they believe they are “sacrificing” the house, car, and nights out to afford the expensive holidays.

There seems to be a complete lack of understanding that the normal person on the street has none of this: no fancy car, no big house, rare nights out and they still can’t afford multiple expensive holidays every year. For both of them that is entirely inexcusable. They both work with people who are much worse off than them, who might only be able to afford one week of camping in the U.K. each year.
Hancocks brother and partner are consultants. So yeah an assistant store manager and part time nurse dont really stand a chance against a pair or Drs do they? Goves parents have a haulage company. (She posted about it ages ago on her other insta)

It's all to show off and keep up with the Jones'

They are so very out of touch with most of the viewers they want to attract. They need to rebrand to a luxury family going on luxury holidays. Cause thats what they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hancocks brother and partner are consultants. So yeah an assistant store manager and part time nurse dont really stand a chance against a pair or Drs do they? Goves parents have a haulage company. (She posted about it ages ago on her other insta)

They are so very out of touch with most of the viewers they want to attract. They need to rebrand to a luxury family going on luxury holidays. Cause thats what they are.
Yes, you’re right. She probably likes being a big fish in a small pond, if you get my drift. Easier to post about her amazing holidays as a supposedly budget conscious person because that looks better than just saying the truth 🤷🏻‍♂️ All a bit sad really.

Having recently come across Magically Natalie, in Sian’s defence it is a good thing that she and her family have a comfortable home life and she isn’t spending every last penny on holidays.

Who's Gove? Sorry don't want look back at all nicknames for everyone

She's splashed around £150 on a new Tropic skin care system. Could go to thailand if she would of just use soap and the nivea knock off at lidl. Shes slipping.
This woman is a marketing companies dream - "cute little cotton buds" More money than sense!
Maybe if she stopped touching hair, then face, then hair, then face........ in vlogs she might notice her skin is better.

Who's Gove? Sorry don't want look back at all nicknames for everyone
The look like tory politicians
I posted side by side here:

• Haha
Casually dropping in the new £200 pan set in the background. They will need to go one full day without food at WDW to pay for that.

• Haha
I noticed that they didn't mention each other at all on SM until Sian came home. Although Mads did say a thank you in her stories to anyone who sent supplies/treats/food etc and mentioned 'The Knapps'
If Sian sent her food/treats and Mads didn’t do a big song and dance about it on social media then that makes it even funnier. Sian will have been waiting patiently for her mention on insta for it not to come 😂

Casually dropping in the new £200 pan set in the background. They will need to go one full day without food at WDW to pay for that.
A tit load of crap expensive skincare which will make her skin worse and new pans in the same day after an expensive holiday to Florida and before her second holiday to Florida in a few weeks. Tell me more about how you save money Sian.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.