Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah interesting that her reel claims she's not come back as an influencer, and that she's not even sure they will vlog just to post about their trips on Instagram. Surely she should at least finish posting the old vlog? It sounds like she wants to be back in the Disney community, but it'll be hard to be relevant if she doesn't vlog trips. Sounds like Callum has said OK just Instagram not vlogging as they liked not vlogging the last 2 trips... Hmmm.

Reactions: 3
Yeah interesting that her reel claims she's not come back as an influencer, and that she's not even sure they will vlog just to post about their trips on Instagram. Surely she should at least finish posting the old vlog? It sounds like she wants to be back in the Disney community, but it'll be hard to be relevant if she doesn't vlog trips. Sounds like Callum has said OK just Instagram not vlogging as they liked not vlogging the last 2 trips... Hmmm.
Knew she wouldn’t be able to resist coming back 😅 so annoying how she’s making out like she hasn’t been on Instagram at all for the past 6 months “this Instagram lark” - you’ve been running a whole other account! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Knew she wouldn’t be able to resist coming back 😅 so annoying how she’s making out like she hasn’t been on Instagram at all for the past 6 months “this Instagram lark” - you’ve been running a whole other account! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Come on, she's been busy practicing self care and ignoring her kids, whilst preaching about self care on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she’s so full of tit. The old vlogs will go live, the affiliate links will be on every other post and I give it till Christmas and she’ll be back vlogging trips.

She’s got a creative content itch to scratch don’t forget 🤢 Also wouldn’t surprise me if she affiliate linked all the girls uniform 😂

I think maybe Dullum is calling the shots in terms of vlogging and as soon as she’s ground him down and back into it they’ll be back.

Reactions: 5
Oh she’s so full of tit. The old vlogs will go live, the affiliate links will be on every other post and I give it till Christmas and she’ll be back vlogging trips.

She’s got a creative content itch to scratch don’t forget 🤢 Also wouldn’t surprise me if she affiliate linked all the girls uniform 😂

I think maybe Dullum is calling the shots in terms of vlogging and as soon as she’s ground him down and back into it they’ll be back.
I noticed when she put her first new post up Callum had liked it, but when you look now his like isn’t there anymore 🤔 what’s that all about?

Well, it didn't take her long to decide did it. 🥴
She only said she wasn't sure if the old vlogs would be up yesterday 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Because she never wanted to quit in the first place!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There they are, our beloved Handcock & Gove 🤢🤣

How longs it been?

The channel isn’t back just yet, that maybe YouTube taking time, but videos are.

She’ll be full on as before in 6 months…
Where's that from they're not appearing on youtube?

Where's that from they're not appearing on youtube?
The videos are there the channel itself isn’t back up yet. That could just be YouTube taking time to reinstate the channel or she’s making videos public not the actual channel if that’s even possible 🤷🏼‍♀️. Either way if you put their name into YouTube the videos are there. She’s probably desperate to earn a bit of $ or get exposure to be invited to events, she was just on the cusp of that before they pulled the plug.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It's just another way for her to be smug, pretending to quit insta and improve herself. Pretending to be above the need for validation when she's really anything but. I hope she's rightly branded as unreliable by Disney and no longer invited to things, she doesn't deserve it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.