Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dullum is quieter than usual too.

I’m sure she’ll be back tomorrow to let us know what drama has unfolded, or how she’s had the best day meeting more strangers off the internet.
She will be back tomorrow with another £100 shopping spree at another random shop….

Reactions: 2
Maybe he cba with it all. 🤔
Too much like hard work to pretend for the gram.
Spoke to soon, he’s back with a book review 😴

maybe he reads so much to escape Sian. For a young couple they spend so much time reading books it makes me wonder how they manage to communicate with each other in between work, kids, Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Spoke to soon, he’s back with a book review 😴

maybe he reads so much to escape Sian. For a young couple they spend so much time reading books it makes me wonder how they manage to communicate with each other in between work, kids, Instagram.
The secret is that they both work shifts and their kids are in school and now go to after school club. They will both get plenty of days off without the kids and without their spouse.

Sian would do well to look up the Curly Girl method for her girls and learn how to make the best of their hair. I discovered the method at the beginning of lockdown, I just have waves but now it's the healthiest it's been and I now manage to get defined curls and waves with minimum frizz.

The girls probably just need to detangle with a leave in conditioner, scrunch in a lightweight gel and left to air dry or diffuse. I bet Lyla would be the envy of her friends when she's older if she learns how to give herself defined waves/curls. I wonder which side it comes from? If Sian herself has even a slight wave to her hair, I'm sure she could get some nice waves/curls in her own hair after a few tries and some deep conditioning.

Reactions: 1
The secret is that they both work shifts and their kids are in school and now go to after school club. They will both get plenty of days off without the kids and without their spouse.
Easy to keep sparks alive when you don't spend any time together.
To be fair and my husband to be read ALOT. It's nice to be in the same room together and be able to do our own thing. He tells me enough about his spy and mystery novels that normally I can guess the end to his books.

Sians hair is fried and Callum needs a new barber cause his guy did him real dirty for the Disney party. So I imagine putting effort into Lylas curls is just too much effort for them. It doesn't benefit Sian at all to even try and Dads don't often bother. Kudos to those who do though

CGM is too much for kids hair, a deep conditioner, less washing and curling as it dries will be enough. A refresh through the week would be plenty. And a bonnet.

Sucking up to rule breakers Mitchells on Main Street today, they headed off to WDW via Jamaica at the same time as Yaz and Cash. They quietly stopped sharing stories whilst they were there as they suddenly realised people did not agree with that approach or level of Disney desperation. Sian really does surround herself with the best.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sucking up to rule breakers Mitchells on Main Street today, they headed off to WDW via Jamaica at the same time as Yaz and Cash. They quietly stopped sharing stories whilst they were there as they suddenly realised people did not agree with that approach or level of Disney desperation. Sian really does surround herself with the best.
Today’s story is pure virtue signalling. She’s only shared the Mitchell’s post as they are serving military.

• Sad
“You know you live in the country when…”

You don’t live in the country Sian. You live in a new-build estate in the suburbs of a large town. The countryside is nearby but you definitely don’t live there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“You know you live in the country when…”

You don’t live in the country Sian. You live in a new-build estate in the suburbs of a large town. The countryside is nearby but you definitely don’t live there.
And what’s the point hiding the location when anyone else local who has seen the picture will know where it is… Anonymous only to those who don’t live in your town. Cool cool.

And what’s the point hiding the location when anyone else local who has seen the picture will know where it is… Anonymous only to those who don’t live in your town. Cool cool.
I mean it's no secret they live in Market Harborough. They've both posted it before. And their PO box is there. It wouldn't take a PhD to work out where abouts in Market Harborough they are either.

Sian, please for the love of GOD, keep your tongue in your gob mate ! You’re not cute, your look like a dehydrated hound ….

Reactions: 6
She seems to of taken refuge in Cardiff with one of her bland smaller wannabe Disney content creators.
Anyone else notice that she just surrounds herself with people who are "less successful" online than herself? It's like she needs to be arse licked to feel important.

And when she meets people with a bigger following she brown noses hard?

I feel bad for the girls. Every weekend, every trip revolves about meeting with Disney oddballs from Instagram or YouTube. All whilst being constantly filmed and posed for content. Everybody I know with children the same age spends their weekends going to children’s activities, meeting with family, or having play dates with school friends. Not travelling around the country to meet up with people their parents barely know.

And the dog? I’ve never seen somebody who spends more time away from a puppy. She leaves that dog on an incredibly regular basis. They absolutely should never have got a dog, their lifestyle is completely unsuitable for dog ownership.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel bad for the girls. Every weekend, every trip revolves about meeting with Disney oddballs from Instagram or YouTube. All whilst being constantly filmed and posed for content. Everybody I know with children the same age spends their weekends going to children’s activities, meeting with family, or having play dates with school friends. Not travelling around the country to meet up with people their parents barely know.

And the dog? I’ve never seen somebody who spends more time away from a puppy. She leaves that dog on an incredibly regular basis. They absolutely should never have got a dog, their lifestyle is completely unsuitable for dog ownership.
have they not taken the dog with them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.