Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her literally crying at a BA flight taking off to America…. I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her crying that everyone can go 'home'....when it's only been a few months since she told everyone that WDW may have lost her to Disney cruiseline.....🙄

Reactions: 7
I think Sian is wrong here. I think a lot of people she knows in real-life do completely get the “Disney thing”. They realise that it is something that Sian has latched onto to make herself interesting. Loving Disney and vlogging/Instagram are a substitute for her actual personality.

Reactions: 7
I cried this morning watching the flights take off. Not because people are going back to Disneyworld but because families are reunited again, people have their jobs back and life has a sense of normality. She needs to get a grip if she's only crying because of WDW.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All the instas are making me hurl this morning with all the 'we can go hoooome' posts and tears. Unless you're visiting family etc then shut the fook up and get a grip. It's not home, it's a commercial theme park. (which I also love but not to the point of total delusion)

Reactions: 6
This made me watch to punch things.
No you ungrateful snot nose boring woman with a the most boring fake life possible.
It's not making history.
I can count off many points this year that we're about making history. Hell nasa and the UK space program smashed some amazing feats out this year.

But people getting on a bleeping plane isn't one of them.

Grow up you spiolt brat. You can't even make your fake life interesting so you latch on to your husbands childhood. Well done. Go ignore your children, snap at your dog while you shop and complain that nursing won't let you have set shifts. That's all your good at.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This made me watch to punch things.
No you ungrateful snot nose boring woman with a the most boring fake life possible.
It's not making history.
I can count off many points this year that we're about making history. Hell nasa and the UK space program smashed some amazing feats out this year.

But people getting on a bleeping plane isn't one of them.

Grow up you spiolt brat. You can't even make your fake life interesting so you latch on to your husbands childhood. Well done. Go ignore your children, snap at your dog while you shop and complain that nursing won't let you have set shifts. That's all your good at.
The cringe was Real when I saw this.

She's so bloody out of touch.
I completely understand employees of airlines, pilots, people working in that industry do feel like they're part of history today. Heck, even the passengers on that plane.

She tries to relate to everything and she is so fudging boring.

Reactions: 2
Lots of posts today about how happy she is and how she’s surrounding herself with positive people and ignoring the haters. Which is absolutely lovely for her but… zero mention of her husband or children, or even the dog.

Are they equally happy with the negative attention and Sian’s life choice of surrounding them with internet strangers in preference to real friends? Particularly the children, maybe not right now, but in a few years are they going to be happy to have had their childhood plastered over the internet and missed out on activities, parties, and play-dates in order that Sian can meet up internet strangers who validate her life choices? Are the children happy that Sian is abandoning them to go to Disney World in January?

You know what was history-making in all of this Sian? The first vaccines, emerging from deep and depressing lockdowns, getting that first hug from family after months apart (you wouldn't know about that though, you broke the rules persistently).

You being able to go back to a theme park, a theme park that exists purely to take your money and doesn't give two shits about you and your nonsense. That is not history.

Reactions: 5
It's isn't making history though. Nobody is going to write about and remember a 20 year old plane taking off and flying an 60 year old route to America?

A celebration yes. A happy moment yes. A relief yes. But history. No.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe it. We had a laugh in my office when I showed them the video of her crying about it and then the ‘making history’ story. I just couldn’t believe it. 😂

Omg I've just been looking through my stories and was like "I'm sure i don't follow Sian" 🙈🙈🙈
Screenshot_20211108-162326_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I've just been looking through my stories and was like "I'm sure i don't follow Sian" 🙈🙈🙈View attachment 854078
This will be them in 5 years once they've shipped the kids off to boarding school and given the dog away. They all got in the way of Sians goal of befriend every US Disney Instagramer. Callums not allowed to run or work anymore incase he befriends the wrong non Disney enthusiast. She even changed his insta password so he can't communicate with his "old friends"

Especially if she doesn't stop rubbing her eyes like she does.no amount of eye cream will help if you don't stop scrubbing at your eyes Hon.

Reactions: 1
There is a shadow of her walking with the gimble in her stories. She must look like a right weirdo walking round with that all day long on holiday. Everyone else enjoying themselves but her waking along filming every second.

Reactions: 3
Her literally crying at a BA flight taking off to America…. I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️
What a ridiculous woman !! I love Florida and Disney but did I get emotional at other people going on holiday … ?? No of course not ! She’s got a screw loose , not normal behaviour !!

I’m so happy to see the flights going to the US and hear about the travel days as theyre a sign of a light at the end of the pandemic tunnel.

I'm not sure what she has beyond Disney. I love a trip to Disney but surely there is far more to life than this

I cried this morning watching the flights take off. Not because people are going back to Disneyworld but because families are reunited again, people have their jobs back and life has a sense of normality. She needs to get a grip if she's only crying because of WDW.
This is true , but knowing Sian she’s only crying because of Disney !!

There is a shadow of her walking with the gimble in her stories. She must look like a right weirdo walking round with that all day long on holiday. Everyone else enjoying themselves but her waking along filming every second.

I didn’t spot this the first time but once you’ve seen it you can’t help but focus on it. It’s so creepy. Instead of “making memories” or having fun she’s creating content and that was on a family holiday with the grandparents! Imagine being a young child and having your parent constantly filming everything you do in order to put it on the internet for the approval of strangers. I imagine the filming is interspersed with myriad posed photos and “interviews”. It must be like being on holiday in the Big Brother house.

It won’t be long before those kids start hating holidays and day trips with their family: because that’s when mummy puts them to work creating content: posing them for photos, interviewing them for opinions, and videoing every little thing they do.

Yes but filming only take a half an hour of their day remember, she only films the interesting stuff, that’s it. 🙄 Another blatant lie she thinks we believe.

Yes but filming only take a half an hour of their day remember, she only films the interesting stuff, that’s it. 🙄 Another blatant lie she thinks we believe.
It seems clear that the half an hour of filming she mentioned only includes the time spent doing nothing but filming, like sitting talking about their day at the end of the day. It doesn’t include the time filming whilst they are doing other things. So, for example, filming the girls carefully positioned to frolic in the waves at the Cornish beach doesn’t count because that isn’t filming time; that’s time where they are “enjoying themselves” and she just happens to be wearing a camera that is filming them.

It’s very much like her line about their careful budgeting paying for their 10 holidays a year. It has some elements of truth (they do budget to a certain extent) but clearly isn’t the whole story.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.