Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve worked the wellies out!

The wellies are £135. She didn’t buy the wellies so, according to her budgeting logic, she “saved” £135 and now has £135 to spend on something else. Then she’s immediately spent $138 on Disney excursions: which is almost exactly the money she’s just “saved”! It all makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The wellies are £135. She didn’t buy the wellies so, according to her budgeting logic, she “saved” £135 and now has £135 to spend on something else. Then she’s immediately spent $138 on Disney excursions: which is almost exactly the money she’s just “saved”! It all makes sense.
You're getting it, you're getting it.

It's beginning to make sense how she affords all the holidays now. Finally!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You're getting it, you're getting it.

It's beginning to make sense how she affords all the holidays now. Finally!
I did it last year…I didn’t buy that Ferrari, so I bought a 2 BMWs last year.

the two were cheaper than the Ferrari - so I’ve actually got more money in credit to still spend

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Haha brilliant 🤣🤣

What on earth is the Castaway Cay £££ for, it's free to get off the ship and enjoy the island right?
They've paid £132 or dollars (not sure)for 1hr bike rental and all day floats and snorkle gear. If theyve got a couple of cruises booked next year why not just buy your own snorkle gear to take? The bikes are really not worth it for an hr, you can bike ride at home, enjoy the beach and sea its stunning. In my opinion its the best cruise ship private island in the Bahamas.

Reactions: 3
watching her stories today anybody think that covid might have finally caught up with her

Sian has shared a video on “bullying and gossiping”. It is an interesting video but I don’t think I got the message that Sian got. It starts with the poster drawing some arrows on paper and saying “I know these are true because I drew them” and then saying it is other people that will distort this truth. The implication being anything anybody writes on Instagram or says must be true and should be accepted as true. But that’s the entire problem with Instagram, we are expected to believe that everything is true without question. There is no mechanism to question whether things are really true.

So taking Sian as an example, nobody believes she affords ten extravagant holidays a year by drinking free coffees, not buying second coats, and not going out much. So people will discuss this. The budgeting “tip” with the coat was genuinely so ridiculous that it was obviously going to cause ridicule. If she had said this in real life to a group of genuine friends they would, at the very least, explained how ridiculous that advice was. Likewise real-life friends would point out how extravagant all her holidays are. Unlike Instagram, in real life people don’t just accept everything you say unquestioningly.

Reactions: 9
Sian has shared a video on “bullying and gossiping”. It is an interesting video but I don’t think I got the message that Sian got. It starts with the poster drawing some arrows on paper and saying “I know these are true because I drew them” and then saying it is other people that will distort this truth. The implication being anything anybody writes on Instagram or says must be true and should be accepted as true. But that’s the entire problem with Instagram, we are expected to believe that everything is true without question. There is no mechanism to question whether things are really true.

So taking Sian as an example, nobody believes she affords ten extravagant holidays a year by drinking free coffees, not buying second coats, and not going out much. So people will discuss this. The budgeting “tip” with the coat was genuinely so ridiculous that it was obviously going to cause ridicule. If she had said this in real life to a group of genuine friends they would, at the very least, explained how ridiculous that advice was. Likewise real-life friends would point out how extravagant all her holidays are. Unlike Instagram, in real life people don’t just accept everything you say unquestioningly.
This is actually so dangerous to others, and damaging. It says a lot about her. And she can hardly get on her high horse about bullying, she's a nasty little bully herself.

Like her bullying that woman in her comments.

They expressed they prefered her with a fringe in broken english. She told them to mind their business and duck off.

Thats called being a hypocrite. Also she mentions that her friends don't get the Disney thing. The chances are, they dont agree with her or her lifesytle and she has gas light the hell out of them.

How many of us (especially women) have put forward a counter arguement for a topic just to be told "you obviously dont understand"

Then again, she is so mean to her own daughter!! Shes horrible to and about Daisy on vlogs. Piss off.

Reactions: 6
Any real life friends of Sian’s completely get the Disney thing and that’s Sian’s problem. They know it’s something she’s latched on to so that she has something to vlog about and to form the basis of an Instagram account, after her mummy blog and her “no spend year” failed to take off. These people know the truth and treat her accordingly. So these people probably do roll their eyes when they see her crying about planes taking off.

Whereas the disney strangers she meets through Instagram either don’t know the truth or wouldn’t dare call her out on it as they want to use her for followers and engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.