Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that it sounds as though that person’s first language might not have been English. I imagine they meant to say something like “bothered” and they came up with “worried” instead. It’s not really normal to say I’m worried in that context. What a horrible thing to do to a follower who clearly cares enough about her content and probably feels like a friend because of how much personal stuff Sian shares. She basically told her to go. Disgusting.

Also the audacity to say that comment wasn’t “important” mmmm take your own advice Sian. Is it really important that you share the most insignificant things to random strangers? Is it weird someone cares about your hair or is it weird that you post videos of your mundane life?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
she’s getting more and more stuck up! she tries to be relatable but she just isn’t! Me i would personally not go away to disney world without my kids! she is really just selfish and tries to justify it all. She says she budgets but i don’t see that at all spending on thermals isn’t budgeting just wear more layers! she finds an excuse to buy and spend money i’m sure! She clearly loves she gets to go on so many holidays and brags about it but in a clever way! And putting links for everything she buys isn’t professional it’s just damn selfish and oh it’s given me on a penny oh shut up you twit don’t put it up then!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but I can’t unsee Michael Gove whenever I look at her since someone on here said it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
An issue Sian will have is the fact that the comments on here and the “negative” comments she receives on her Instagram and YouTube accounts are probably the most honest feedback she receives.

She will never know if her internet friends are real or not as they have a clear ulterior motivation to say nice things and to be nice to her. They want to grow and make money from their accounts, particularly those with Disney businesses. Any interaction they have with Sian is a way to do that. It will be more of a business acquaintance than a friendship. They have to be nice to her and say nice things to grow their business. Everything they say may well be fake.

But people on here have no financial motivation to discuss her. It’s not for gain. It’s not even sent to Sian, she doesn’t have to read here. As Sian said, it’s not important. It’s just a discussion of people’s honest opinions of her and her account. As other people have said, influencers with much bigger followings have much less said about them on here. There’s reasons for that. So if she is reading here maybe she should reflect on what those reasons might be, rather than listening to her fake internet friends who are using her for their own gain.

Finally, for what it’s worth, I prefer her hair without a fringe 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That comment from her was very uncalled for! And to post it on her stories is even worse! The person was just saying she liked the fringe and to be told her opinion is not important is downright rude! Just say you don't really like it now so don't show the fringe!

Also as she realised in the stories that her eyebrows were too dark why didn't she rectify it, she looked ridiculous!

Plus, what sort of budget is spending £50 on random Disney pins for the kids advent calendars? A chocolate one is a couple of quid.....get over yourself woman, why does everything have to be about Disney? (I am a massive Disney fan btw)

Reactions: 5
I don't normally watch their non Disney content but I'm watching the latest slog, two minutes in as she opens up her 'magic mail' and there is no ad/gifted up for the pile of Adam Hatton merch she was clearly given as I think it was in her insta stories and she said it wasn't on sale at the time of filming!
She's doing a great job of promoting it isn't she?

Reactions: 1
Today’s story sharing one of her “friend’s” vlog is a perfect example of how fake all these internet friendships are. The vlog is from Madison, one of her “soulmates” she creepily went on a cruise with despite having never met before. Sian and Madison both have Disney accounts but you need 10k followers to have a link button for vlogs. That means whilst Sian is free to spam aff links and YouTube links to her heart’s content, Madison can’t and needs to rely on her Disney “friends” to link her content and increase her followers and engagement.

Who is going to be more honest with her? Somebody who has nothing to gain or lose by commenting on her posts or somebody who has to keep on her good side so that she will post and share their content?

Plus, what sort of budget is spending £50 on random Disney pins for the kids advent calendars? A chocolate one is a couple of quid.....get over yourself woman, why does everything have to be about Disney? (I am a massive Disney fan btw)
what find funny about this is, in a year or two the girls will likely get in to pin trading and then Sian will be the first to complain about swapping their pins for fakes.

Reactions: 2
what find funny about this is, in a year or two the girls will likely get in to pin trading and then Sian will be the first to complain about swapping their pins for fakes.
A lot of those pins will be fake. EBay is notorious for it.

Especially the job lot ones. When the girls are upset cause they can't trade the fake ones, she will rage.

I imagine she thinks she is doing Mads a MAAAASIVE FAVOUR and made should throw herself at Sians feet and thank her for it.

Today’s story sharing one of her “friend’s” vlog is a perfect example of how fake all these internet friendships are. The vlog is from Madison, one of her “soulmates” she creepily went on a cruise with despite having never met before. Sian and Madison both have Disney accounts but you need 10k followers to have a link button for vlogs. That means whilst Sian is free to spam aff links and YouTube links to her heart’s content, Madison can’t and needs to rely on her Disney “friends” to link her content and increase her followers and engagement.

Who is going to be more honest with her? Somebody who has nothing to gain or lose by commenting on her posts or somebody who has to keep on her good side so that she will post and share their content?
You no longer need the followers to be able to do links - Instagram enabled it for most accounts which are in “good standing” a few weeks ago (I have no where near the levels of followers you used to need - I have a few hundred and have the link option in stories)

Disclaimer: I like madison - I only found out about Sian following one of madisons cruise vlogs and went to find out who this weird person was she had gone on the cruise with!

Especially the job lot ones. When the girls are upset cause they can't trade the fake ones, she will rage.

I imagine she thinks she is doing Mads a MAAAASIVE FAVOUR and made should throw herself at Sians feet and thank her for it.
Most of the pins will be fake - especially if there “job lots”… I gave up with eBay for obtaining pins a few years ago as pretty much everyone I got was fake or questionable at the very least!

Last edited:
I think she’s deleted her rude outburst now? Good if she has. Shows she has a conscience somewhere in there.

I think she’s deleted her rude outburst now? Good if she has. Shows she has a conscience somewhere in there.
Sian regularly deletes things that she thinks make *her* look bad. Meanwhile her favourite picture of daisy is a picture where Daisy has her finger up her nose. She’s very concerned with how she comes across, she’s not at all concerned with how she portrays her children.

Reactions: 6
It can’t have been us pointing it out because she doesn’t read here anymore or care about the “haters”… right?

Also agree with @cheeseybites. She took it down because it makes her look bad not because she has suddenly grown a conscience sadly

That’s what I meant, when the girls get into it and Sian becomes an expert at pin trading buying pins left, right and Center for anywhere between $10-25 a piece, she’ll rage if she swaps one of hers for a fake. Even though all those she’s got now are 99.9% fake. She won’t remember that though.

I don't think she deleted it, it had just been up for 24 hours?
I watched her stories earlier and I saw the bit where she first showed the red jumper she is wearing in the rant, then the lego talk with the same filter as the rant but the rant about the poor lady was not there

I watched her stories earlier and I saw the bit where she first showed the red jumper she is wearing in the rant, then the lego talk with the same filter as the rant but the rant about the poor lady was not there
Yeah I watched it and it only had her B&M shop and nothing after it

Nothing surprises me about this hateful, fake woman.

She really let her fake positivity mask fall didn't she? And nothing today. She seems to run hot and cold on socials. Either it's a million stories or she goes under ground. She can't be at work, she would of told us.

She's so desperate to be an influencer, go on eternal all inclusive holidays, dump the kids and sit on her arse all day.

Nothing surprises me about this hateful, fake woman.

She really let her fake positivity mask fall didn't she? And nothing today. She seems to run hot and cold on socials. Either it's a million stories or she goes under ground. She can't be at work, she would of told us.

She's so desperate to be an influencer, go on eternal all inclusive holidays, dump the kids and sit on her arse all day.
Dullum is quieter than usual too.

I’m sure she’ll be back tomorrow to let us know what drama has unfolded, or how she’s had the best day meeting more strangers off the internet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.