Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's just being a witch and just told someone to get a life when they expressed that they preferred her with a fringe.

The comment she is referring to is worded in a way that leads me to believe that English is not the users first language. Way to be albeit there hon.

She shares her life online in exchange for money. Therefore it's all up for comments and criticism.

Reactions: 5
Now she's just being a witch and just told someone to get a life when they expressed that they preferred her with a fringe.

She shares her life online in exchange for money. Therefore it's all up for comments and criticism.

Apparently it shouldn’t be important what she does share. But there was a very interesting statement:

“I’m just a girl who shares our life on the internet”

Have you got informed consent from everybody for that Sian? Do your two young children fully understand and consent to the implications of you sharing images and videos of them all over the internet? Images and videos that anybody can screenshot or download and keep. Because, believe it or not, that is important and will affect them for the rest of their lives.

The impression Sian’s accounts give off is that the kids just aren’t as important to her as Disney. After all the attempt at mummy blogging failed whilst the Disney vlogging is successful. Jetting off to Disney without the kids in January certainly reinforces where her priorities are.

Last edited:
It’s pretty clear from Sian’s recent posts that she is aware of this thread and has been struggling with the comments it.

She’s obviously trying the approach that all people commenting negatively anywhere are weirdos and should be ignored. And in a way she’s right. It is weird to discuss somebody’s life on then internet… but it’s probably less weird than posting your entire life online in the first place. We are weirdos and she’s free to ignore us. But the difficult part for her is we are just the people who are weird enough to comment publicly.

Everybody she knows will be aware of her Instagram and YouTube accounts. All her friends and family. All her co-workers. All the parents of her children’s friends. All the teachers at her children’s school. Everybody. And a lot of their opinions will be just like the ones shared on this thread, they just aren’t weird enough to post them online. The negative opinions here are just a mirror of what a lot of people she knows in real-life are thinking.

Sian there is a really easy way to stop the negative opinions. Stop posting. Stop sharing your life online. Put your family first. You can still meet Disney friends: there’s forums for that. But so long as you are posting your life online people will have opinions on it and some will be weird enough to make those opinions public.

Reactions: 7
Hi Sian! 👋.
If commenting on your life isn't important then stop coming here and reading what's being said......take your own advice....bye 👋
She's such a horrible cow.
Clearly this a fan who is talking to her likes a mate. "I'm really worried" is hardly a troll.

She sent everyone here when she mentioned Tattle!! She did it to herself. I found this place just before she did. So she obviously wants sympathy. To be fair tattle is supposed to be for big influencers so it speaks volumes that she is so small but has 2 threads about her.

There are plenty of other obnoxious mini Disney influencers that don't have their own thread.
Cause they aren't, in reality, harming anyone else. She's doing a lot of damage to her kids. Even in the vlogs, Lyla is turning into a mini me. She snaps at Daisy and sian leaves it in. Cause normal?

She has no personality. She just copies everyone else. She very clearly has no actual friends (callums childhood friends don't count as your friends sian!) Failed mum blogger, who fell into Disney instagramming.

You are absolutely right @cheeseybites people in her real life will have these opinions and not say anything. I really want to know what she is like when the camera is off her. I have resisted temptation to ask around at work 🙃

Reactions: 6
These small time influencers really can stop at any time. At least the larger ones have the excuse that their main income comes from influencing. Nothing is forcing her to read here, or document her life publicly at all. Nothing is stopping her just keeping the vlogs for herself.

Reactions: 3
I mean maybe it is a bit weird to be bothered about another persons hair but that comment isn’t mean or needed sharing on a story to say how weird it is. It’s clearly someone who is a fan of her and likes her. If she finds that comment too much then Jesus Christ get off the internet

I mean maybe it is a bit weird to be bothered about another persons hair but that comment isn’t mean or needed sharing on a story to say how weird it is. It’s clearly someone who is a fan of her and likes her. If she finds that comment too much then Jesus Christ get off the internet
It isn't weird in my eyes though, because she puts herself out there as your bestie. She constantly talks about her best friends are her internet friends / strangers. She goes on holiday with internet friends / strangers.
Flouncing this online sadly preys on people who are lonely. Just how her Aff links will do really well because people will aspire to be just like Sian.

The person who sent that comment is probably mortified that its been shared. It's so mean.

I think it’s ridiculous to call out one individual for posting that on her story.

if that person is a fan, they have done exactly what you want Sian, followed you and aspire to be part of your life and take a big interest in you - without them wanting to continuously watch, you have no following. They are your subscribers who contribute to your income from YouTube.

you can’t moan at people for feeling like they know you enough to comment on things. You post stories about having your hair done…so expect people to comment about it when they feel familiar.

If you post affiliate links, you are trying to be an influencer and encouraging people to live like you.

massive fail to moan at someone who probably posted that innocently because they look up to you.
Stop calling people out and bullying them on your stories Sian.

how to lose friends and alienate people…

The comment she is referring to is worded in a way that leads me to believe that English is not the users first language. Way to be albeit there hon.

Agree. Really nasty of her to do this. She doesn’t know anything about the person who has posted this. She’s putting her life out there desperate for followed and then that’s how she treats her “fans”. Nasty!

Reactions: 8
She's just bullied someone online. The very thing she's been saying has been happening to her at school and online.

Anyone willing to bet that she actually was part of the bully group and it was probably just one person being mean to her?

Like she's the Gretchin Weener to Regina George.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but she didn’t like the comment just either delete it or ignore it, she didn’t have to call them out on her stories! It can be easy to find comments and for people to be nasty to the person who commented (I know Sian isn’t a big instagram account compared to some “influencers” but this can happen)

Why’s she pretending that she shops in B&M all the time? Good job they’re not online, she can’t affiliate link every purchase.

Also hasn’t she just spent over £100 on thermals, but she needs hand warmers too? She’s going to Paris not the Arctic. Yea, it’s cold in December, but Warm food/drinks and layers is plenty.

Why’s she pretending that she shops in B&M all the time? Good job they’re not online, she can’t affiliate link every purchase.

Also hasn’t she just spent over £100 on thermals, but she needs hand warmers too? She’s going to Paris not the Arctic. Yea, it’s cold in December, but Warm food/drinks and layers is plenty.
Cause she has to spend money so she can claim to be an expert 🙄

She does shop in B&M, she shops everywhere, all the time. She has a spending problem. Hence the “strict budgeting” and separate bank accounts.

Reactions: 2
Tbh I expect half the people that read this thread are parents at school and work colleagues who think she’s weirdo 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.