Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno guys, she may not be able to forgo enough coffees between now and then.

Obviously they think that not buying 2 BMWs, getting half a million houses or having an unlimited bank balance makes them poor.
Do the other kids in the knapp family normally get horses or gold bars for xmas? Private boarding schools and Harrods wardrobes. Princess had to stoop so low to getting them only a Barbie Dream House and 10 holidays a year.
Don’t forget her bare, peasant Christmas tree which she was able to save by buying about 10 or more, £10 Disney tree decorations because tree decorations are considered “essentials” when budgeting in the Knapp house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely no mention all week of her bestie for life Madison who was just down the road isolating. No care package sent for her (if there was Sian would have definitely told us all about it!). Nothing. Zip. Odd.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely no mention all week of her bestie for life Madison who was just down the road isolating. No care package sent for her (if there was Sian would have definitely told us all about it!). Nothing. Zip. Odd.
I said this yesterday however I did notice that Madison commented on her post. It is strange that they didn’t mention each other given how much they gushed over “taking a chance” and finding friends for life.

I said this yesterday however I did notice that Madison commented on her post. It is strange that they didn’t mention each other given how much they gushed over “taking a chance” and finding friends for life.
Thinking about it, princess gets sent stuff from her friends but never sends anything to them. And they are all insta famous wannabes so its not like they wouldnt spunk themselves on a story about it.

Reactions: 1
Thinking about it, princess gets sent stuff from her friends but never sends anything to them. And they are all insta famous wannabes so its not like they wouldnt spunk themselves on a story about it.
Serial quitter, serial spender, serial liar, serial take take taker… serial crotch shotter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dunno guys, she may not be able to forgo enough coffees between now and then.

Obviously they think that not buying 2 BMWs, getting half a million houses or having an unlimited bank balance makes them poor.
Do the other kids in the knapp family normally get horses or gold bars for xmas? Private boarding schools and Harrods wardrobes. Princess had to stoop so low to getting them only a Barbie Dream House and 10 holidays a year.
I bet their family do spend more on cars and houses than them but that’s no excuse for the absolute tone deaf posts about “sacrifices”. Sian is a nurse and will work with colleagues who are much worse off than her. You can bet the HCAs on her old ward weren’t going on an expensive holiday each and every month and then whinging about how that meant they couldn’t get takeaway coffees every day. I bet they all hated her.

Reactions: 6
Oh I agree. But when the the rules were that you HAD to test before coming home, these free tests would have been unacceptable.
100% this! This is what I meant (but not explained - been a long day!)... did she take these thinking they'd be good for the preflight ones which were previously required?!? If so, this is so wrong!

Multiple vlogs to come… it’ll be all about her new fake besties for life. Just shows how much 💩 comes out of her mouth. We only Vlog 30 minutes of the day 🤥 Sians hardly done anything and the only stories not shown were of her new besties.

I choked on my brew reading the comment about homeschooling when travelling, I hardly think phonics flash cards on a flight and getting the girls to say Bonjour in DLP is homeschooling. I’m sure the teacher will be pleased they’ve caught up on learning whilst being taken out of school every month.

The pair of them are exactly like their doppelgängers- can’t lie straight in bed.

If she thinks the girls both saying “thank you for bringing us with you” is sweet and cute, she’s got parenting all wrong. I’d be wracked with guilt for even contemplating leaving them at home. Now she knows her “fans” love the girls she’ll be using them even more so now as a cash cow, I bet we don’t get anymore posts of her ridiculing them.

Reactions: 5
The “thank you for bringing us” from the girls is so sad.

It suggests that Lyla in particular completely understands that her parents were planning to go to Disney world without her and only changed their mind at the last minute. Child free trips are fine but not to your children’s favourite place to enjoy the things they love without them. Lyla now knows that her parents are willing and happy to go to WDW without her. She’s just grateful that this time they changed their mind and decided to bring her. Next time she might not be so lucky. At the age of 6 she will be beginning to understand that she really isn’t her parent’s priority.

As she gets older and reads and understands Sian’s posts about “sacrificing” the quality of her day to day life to go on holidays, the times Sian goes on holiday without her will only get more hurtful. This time according to Sian, before they changed their mind, they were “sacrificing” most of their family Christmas in order to go on holiday without their children.

Reactions: 9
Oh no she has bought a coffee, that’s one holiday down this year. If only she didn’t buy it, she could of bought another holiday with the money she saved
I think you’ll find that Sian gets “free” Caffè Nero coffees as a reward from their (really expensive and not at all essential) Vitality health insurance. That way she can drink unnecessary takeaway coffees in her living room for “free” instead of spending a few pence making her own. Another brilliant money saving tip from the budgeting Queen!

• Haha
100% this! This is what I meant (but not explained - been a long day!)... did she take these thinking they'd be good for the preflight ones which were previously required?!? If so, this is so wrong!
Much as I dislike her no way would that have been her plan. You can’t fly when pre departure lft required without the relevant certificate showing you’re negative which is something you only get from using tests bought from private companies. She’s been abroad in the summer when this was a requirement so would have been well aware of this.

Don't go get your dog, don't nap, don't spend time with your girls? Nah, crack your laptop open to edit with your coffee.

Priorities.

Reactions: 13
What's with the constant hair/face touching!? 22 times in the opening 3.30.

Less than two minutes in, Daisy wants to speak...'yeah go on, quickly' snaps Princess Sian. Can't have your lovely children stealing your limelight for too long can we?

Daisy goes - 'if mummy and daddy didn't let us go with them, then mummy and daddy would be sad'..... Princess Sian with the very telling nose-touch a not very convincing 'yeah we would have been really sad'.

We're only 3 mins in.... already feels like she's not even trying to pretend that she's happy the girls are there.

Damn, she is the absolute WORST

Daisy goes - 'if mummy and daddy didn't let us go with them, then mummy and daddy would be sad'..... Princess Sian with the very telling nose-touch a not very convincing 'yeah we would have been really sad'.
Daisy might believe this, I very much doubt Lyla does, and her family definitely don’t. Anybody who pays any attention to her Instagram account knows just how untrue it is. Sian explicitly said that she was pleased she was going without them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.