Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A trip to do the Disney run might have been ok if it was their bucket list trip that couldn’t have easily been done with the kids. But it isn’t: they could easily have taken the kids. They’ve taken the kids to Disney run events before. The only reason they “can’t” take the kids this time is that Sian (who isn’t particularly interested in running) has decided to do two of the races and they don’t/won’t/can’t ask Disney friends to watch the girls for an hour or so when Sian is running.

Even then I would have had a tiny bit of sympathy if they had said they would love to take the kids but logistically it was just too difficult. Instead Sian said she was “quite pleased” she was going without them as she could scope out changes to the park without worrying about the kids. It’s a purely selfish move.

She just doesn’t have any empathy. Can you imagine how she would react if Callum took the girls to WDW with his parents and without her if, for example, she couldn’t get the leave from work?
To be honest it's more than just an hour for the run disney events. They couldve easily done run disney brought the kids and some grand parents with them. Grand parents mind the kids when they're running. Hey kids could have participated in the kids races

Reactions: 3
The best solution was just for Sian to step back, let Callum have his thing, and watch the kids whilst he’s running. But no, she had to join in the runs to try and steal some of Callum’s thunder, necessitating leaving the kids behind.

It is all incredibly similar to how Disney was always Callum’s thing but when Sian was looking for a new personality USP for her blogging after the failure of her mummy blog and budgeting blog she decided to become a Disney obsessive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The best solution was just for Sian to step back, let Callum have his thing, and watch the kids whilst he’s running. But no, she had to join in the runs to try and steal some of Callum’s thunder, necessitating leaving the kids behind.

It is all incredibly similar to how Disney was always Callum’s thing but when Sian was looking for a new personality USP for her blogging after the failure of her mummy blog and budgeting blog she decided to become a Disney obsessive.
Does anyone know the bib prices? Dopey Challenge plus the 5k and 10k? Must be a fair amount of cash they are spending.

Reactions: 2
Just saw her post. Wow. Just wow. She really thinks her tit doesn’t stink, doesn’t she? So bloody full of herself, what a self absorbed witch. Her friends should thank their lucky stars, they’ve dodged a bullet. Tell that narcissistic cow good riddance.
‘positivity and kindness’ she quotes on her page - my arse. She’s well bitchy. No grown woman acts like that, never mind sticking it over social media - her ‘friends’ are well shot of her. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My thought is what if one of the girls gets poorly and want their mum and dad!!
‘Sorry Darling, Mummy is about to go on Slinky Dog Dash, but we’ll bring you back a key ring. Don’t cry darling, we’ll miss our lightning lane spot. Bye bye’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We were 10 plus when mum and dad started going away for 2 - 3 night trips. My grandparents were elderly and it was a rarity we were both left with them for multiple nights. If they went on holiday it was usually a qualified child minder.

Truly, I do think it's odd to have children OF THEIR AGE and be going on a week long trip anywhere, let alone the children's playground of WDW. Then on top of that, add into that the uncertainty of Travel due to Covid.

It would be risky with a childless couple who need to come home and get back to work etc let alone these two fools.

I've unfollowed as I truly think Sian and her "money saving yet so perfect" lifestyle really grates and is toxic, but I did see her story reel about friends. Just oh my god, what a pat.

Reactions: 5
That it isn’t it. She can’t let Callum have the RunDisney thing, she has to do it too so she can brandish her medals all over the gram. She’ll be an expert after this trip and next year, she’ll act as if RunDisney was her thing all along.

Always have to be the center of attention don’t you Sian, no matter at whose expense.

Reactions: 5
That it isn’t it. She can’t let Callum have the RunDisney thing, she has to do it too so she can brandish her medals all over the gram. She’ll be
an expert after this trip and next year, she’ll act as if RunDisney was her thing all along.

Always have to be the center of attention don’t you Sian, no matter at whose expense.
you wait, there will be a RunDisney Q&A soon after it too, because she will be a complete expert on it after this. Like DVC (even though they only own at one resort), DLP (even though they never went before covid) and budgeting (even though that’s clearly not a thing they actually do)

i wonder what would happen if one of them get covid, they would have to stay there for weeks longer, or what about the very real possibility of schools being virtual in January..

good luck to the grand parents…that will go from looking after them after school, to being teachers and having them both in the house 24/7. Quite the demand on the grand parents there.

but it’s ok Sian, you head off to Disney world.

Reactions: 8
Gosh, how awful for her having to spend precious time with her own kids. Moaning all over insta again. She does not deserve them.

Just when I thought my estimation of her couldn’t get any lower she reveals she’s the kind of parent who studiously ignores their kids in the indoor play area. Her eldest is probably old enough to go off and play by herself unsupervised but her youngest is only four years old. Instead of playing with her or even just supervising her Sian is putting her head in a book and ignoring them. It’s very reminiscent of their “family” holiday to Ibiza and which consisted of dumping the kids in kids club as much as possible in order to read books on the sun lounger or in the hotel room.

She’s ditching them entirely for a trip to WDW in a couple of weeks. You would think she could muster up the energy to play with them now.

Last edited:
Just when I thought my estimation of her couldn’t get any lower she reveals she’s the kind of parent who studiously ignores their kids in the indoor play area. Her eldest is probably old enough to go off and play by herself unsupervised but her youngest is only four years old. Instead of playing with her or even just supervising her Sian is putting her head in a book and ignoring them. It’s very reminiscent of their “family” holiday to Ibiza and which consisted of dumping the kids in kids club as much as possible in order to read books on the sun lounger or in the hotel room.

She’s ditching them entirely for a trip to WDW in a couple of weeks. You would think she could muster up the energy to play with them now.
Maybe she hasnt told the girls yet? Or at least not said where they are going.

Lol imagine they’ll do a Christmas treasure hunt reveal with a twist… you aren’t coming 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.