Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect with all the money she had saved telling us she is not buying snacks, she will be able to buy a new camera ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd personally love all the footage to be tit, so she realises she wasted such valuable time with her family trying to win the approval of strangers and changes her ways, a proper fairytale ending.

I'm expecting she will get one when she gets back. With a big affilate link slapped on it.
She will affiliate link every camera on currys first as that’s her style. Interesting fact as well, did anyone know that she gets paid for anything bought via the affiliate link and not just the item she’s linked. One of the other Disney instagrammers discovered this recently except she was very honest and upfront about it all - unlike our Sian.

Reactions: 1
Dullum making a point of calling/tagging Hollywood Studios as 'MGM Studios' in every story. WE GET IT 🙄🙄
It can’t just be me though, didn’t he actually call it “Hollywood Sudios” when he was talking, then correct it back to MGM in the captions?! Surely if you were sooooo old school and sooooo used to calling it MGM, you’d have said MGM, then the correction in the captions would be to Hollywood Studios?! So he’s really just trying to make a point that he remembers its old name 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
They are such ‘ pick me’ characters I can’t find one redeeming feature amongst any of them, the thirst is so real! I don’t know why they don’t come at their trips from their unique position, we travel to Disney and only ever do beach & yacht club ( I’m not a wanker, honest !) I don’t want to do the cheaper resorts , we love the deluxe and have been really lucky to have amazing trips - They should own their trips , Hannah ricketts ( love her ) does it tastefully , there is a gap in the market for a family that does the higher price point , they would come across so much more sincere , if they did this ! We have often toyed with DVC, but the uk offers ( ddp ) always made us not commit, now that’s long gone, DVC might appeal to more uk travellers, they could really make a mark - but they would need to cut their cheapskate bullshit out & put their hands up and be honest about their trip privileges 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Extremely telling and sad that Sian’s having too much fun to post stories when hanging out with some more internet strangers (who, of course, are now super special friends) but is able to post multiple stories every hour when she is supposedly having so much fun going around the parks with her husband and children.

Obviously this latest set of strangers are influencers too so they wouldn’t have minded Sian posting during their meet-up. So it shows pretty clearly where Sian’s priorities lie. Never mind child-free, it comes across like Sian would prefer to travel to Disney without Callum or the girls: like her weird stranger cruise last September.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Extremely telling and sad that Sian’s having too much fun to post stories when hanging out with some more internet strangers (who, of course, are now super special friends) but is able to post multiple stories every hour when she is supposedly having so much fun going around the parks with her husband and children.

Obviously this latest set of strangers are influencers too so they wouldn’t have minded Sian posting during their meet-up. So it shows pretty clearly where Sian’s priorities lie. Never mind child-free, it comes across like Sian would prefer to travel to Disney without Callum or the girls: like her weird stranger cruise last September.
Screenshot_20220108-082529_Instagram.jpg

Special friends. Not Best Friends. They weren't that good

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's still not mentioned her best mate holed up in Disney's Fort Wilderness cabin 'prison' (her words) with COVID has she?

Reactions: 7
There is a gap in the market for a family that does the higher price point , they would come across so much more sincere , if they did this ! We have often toyed with DVC, but the uk offers ( ddp ) always made us not commit, now that’s long gone, DVC might appeal to more uk travellers, they could really make a mark - but they would need to cut their cheapskate bullshit out & put their hands up and be honest about their trip privileges 🤷‍♀️
THIS!! If they owned their multiple trips, which we all know are an expense instead of the bullshit they try and pull to explain how they afford it (free coffee, multipack crisps etc) they’d probably be ok however for me, they’d need to tone down the smugness to be tolerable.

there is a gap for a UK family with a higher budget than most, if they were actually knowledgeable and truthful and not claim to be an expert. The trouble is I think this is too much effort for Sian. She’s all about followers and fake friends rather than trying to build a proper brand - bad choice of word but you know what I mean!

We don’t have dvc for the reasons you said, UK offers never made it worth it most of the time although, we have rented DVC points multiple times and split our stay as we prefer the deluxe resorts, I don’t have an issue saying that,

Reactions: 6
She's still not mentioned her best mate holed up in Disney's Fort Wilderness cabin 'prison' (her words) with COVID has she?
I don’t think she has. The other of the three “Disney besties forever” who went on the cruise (Natalie) sent some snacks to Madison’s cabin, even though she isn’t even on the same continent. Not a peep from Sian though. Not exactly best friend friend behaviour.

View attachment 973744

Special friends. Not Best Friends. They weren't that good
Maybe it's because I have never followed any other family disney vloggers, but I find the Knapps set up so odd - and I think it's what intreagues me the most.

There are many, many 20 something insta disney accounts that carry on like she is - Disney Influencers etc.

But at times, it really seems like she's just dragging her family along for the Sian Show? Like, it appears (to me) she would like to be the stand alone Disney Influencer? I almost feel like this would be more tolerable as it would be more sincere.

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's because I have never followed any other family disney vloggers, but I find the Knapps set up so odd - and I think it's what intreagues me the most.

There are many, many 20 something insta disney accounts that carry on like she is - Disney Influencers etc.

But at times, it really seems like she's just dragging her family along for the Sian Show? Like, it appears (to me) she would like to be the stand alone Disney Influencer? I almost feel like this would be more tolerable as it would be more sincere.
The whole Disney 'thing' was a result of her chucking things at a wall to see what stuck after she tried and failed at being a mumfluencer / budget queen. She still only has a small instagram and youtube following so it has hardly been a successful switch. She is a world away from being any sort of influencer and doing it for a living which we know is what she wants and which is the one thing I would give her credit for because at least she owns that (unlike everything else).

Reactions: 6
I still find it so funny that she tried to be a budgeting influencer. Her budgeting tips and hacks are so bad they’re hilarious and she clearly has very expensive tastes for herself and for the girls. No budgeting queen would ever consider a $150 buffet breakfast “worth every cent”.

I still find it so funny that she tried to be a budgeting influencer. Her budgeting tips and hacks are so bad they’re hilarious and she clearly has very expensive tastes for herself and for the girls. No budgeting queen would ever consider a $150 buffet breakfast “worth every cent”.
It's all so contradictory.
Budgeting by eating croissants bought from home.
Splurged on $150 breakfast.

Budgeting by bringing the girls toddler pounches from home.
Goes for midday drinks at Nomad Lounge.

As was mentioned above by another poster, I too would enjoy seeing someone Disney comfortably (Deluxe stays, eating on property often, all the snacks) without the drag of "This is our Walkers Crisp Budget Trip"

She sacrificed 37.5 coffees for a buffet which would have cost less than a third of that at Golden Corral.

Reactions: 1
It's all so contradictory.
Budgeting by eating croissants bought from home.
Splurged on $150 breakfast.

Budgeting by bringing the girls toddler pounches from home.
Goes for midday drinks at Nomad Lounge.

As was mentioned above by another poster, I too would enjoy seeing someone Disney comfortably (Deluxe stays, eating on property often, all the snacks) without the drag of "This is our Walkers Crisp Budget Trip"
Definitely! Just own it. Sian says they cut back on spending all year to enjoy splurges at Disney and, if that’s what they want to do that’s fine. But don’t pretend you are still budgeting when you are quite clearly splurging.

In fact, just stop the budgeting rubbish entirely, it’s just embarrassing. She isn’t budgeting and her tips are both patronising and offensive to those that actually have to watch the pennies.

Last edited:
Definitely! Just own it. Sian says they cut back on spending all year to enjoy splurges at Disney and, if that’s what they want to do that’s fine. But don’t pretend you are still budgeting when you are quite clearly splurging.

In fact, just stop the budgeting rubbish entirely, it’s just embarrassing. She isn’t budgeting and her tips are both patronising and offensive to those that actually have to watch the pennies.
It has been said but it is the bank of Mum & Dad that enable them to live as they do (there is no way a store manager and part time nurse have the disposable income to live like they do).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.