Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many nights was the cruise? 3?
I believe so,

£414 to stay at an All Stars Resort if they HAVE to be onsite. Less if they can get an AP discount.

I got that but what's stopping them pay out of pocket with the refunded cruise to get a villa, apartment or hotel like the rest of us commoners?

You don't need DVC to go to Disney
Oh yeah I agree, but unless they use their DVC it's not within 'budget'

Shame all those Orlando based 'friends' aren't inviting them to stay. There are zero benefits to staying on site right now really, but it's all about status and showing off isn't it?

Reactions: 3
I think I’ve puked up my lunch…

the amount of brown nosing social climbing she’s doing with her gushing posts of happy birthday to the boring browns and then garyc

we get it sian, you’re a Debbie desperate wannabe influencer..

Reactions: 6
I think I’ve puked up my lunch…

the amount of brown nosing social climbing she’s doing with her gushing posts of happy birthday to the boring browns and then garyc

we get it sian, you’re a Debbie desperate wannabe influencer..
Her description of Soaf is terribly inaccurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone here follow Charlotte in Wonderland one of Knappilys pals?

Honestly, the amount of filler and Botox in this girls face and lips is ridiculous! What I can’t stand is her advertising the place she uses too. Young children watch her vlogs too!!
i can’t stand her

View attachment 875405

2 boxes of Disney inspired soaps 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤑
Not a fan of Sian, but tales of Toria are actually a really good small business and their owner is lovely. I’ve ordered one of these, because their products are amazing

I hope she got slapped with copyright infringement, those 'hand drawn Disney characters 'was particularly taking the piss

Reactions: 4
Remember when she said it was shutting after Princess and Dullum spoke about it taking time away from them as a family?

Fairly certain Dullam told her to stop. It probably didnt bring in enough money to warrant the time spent doing it.

Its gonna turn out that hes horrifically misogynistic and she was slacking on the house work or something isnt it? 😔

Reactions: 1
Jeez Sian, ffs stop affiliate linking any old tit you see just to try and earn a few pence. It comes across so bloody desperate…

Reactions: 3
Hi, new to this thread after seeing her mentioned elsewhere! Always intrigued as to how Disney bloggers afford DVC. Saw it mentioned earlier in the thread that they have a lot of disposable income, how?! He works as a branch manager at Waitrose and she’s a nurse, is that right? I’ve sat through a DVC meeting and we nearly signed up but pulled out after deciding we would like to make over payments on our mortgage for the next couple of years to chip away at that first before we bought in. Do they not have a mortgage hence the disposable income?! Also have a horrible feeling she doesn’t live too far from me, anyone know the county they are in?

They borrowed the money for DVC from parents his I think?. Not sure where they live

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.