Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Troy won't be joining the live tonight, he said he can't be bothered. Ha, yeah, right, I think he really means he's too scared. Bully Pants is really a Scaredy Pants, 🤣🤣
He will be there hiding under yet another name, he wont want to miss whats said

Reactions: 9
I just love some of her quotes on the new group - No bullying allowed, all of a sudden you have overnight turned into a descent human.. I think not!!
Her bag pipes are deflating I'm sure krusty will blow them back up ----- riding solo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her bag pipes are deflating I'm sure krusty will blow them back up ----- riding solo
Sadly, my opinion of Cabbagey Bagpipes will never change, not even if she won £10 million and gave it all to charity. The image of her screaming "Go kill ye Sen ye fooken c**t" will remain with me forever.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sadly, my opinion of Cabbagey Bagpipes will never change, not even if she won £10 million and gave it all to charity. The image of her screaming "Go kill ye Sen ye fooken c**t" will remain with me forever.
Get me in the ring on Tyrone's boxing with bagpipes 💪💪

Get me in the ring on Tyrone's boxing with bagpipes 💪💪
P.s yes I'm female and I ride solo 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just love some of her quotes on the new group - No bullying allowed, all of a sudden you have overnight turned into a descent human.. I think not!!
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here yet but that tattooguyisaN account on TT is going around saying you’re Bryan and I’m one of L’s biggest supporters apparently 😂😂😂 just from this post I can tell you’re not B.

yeah she’s definitely backed off a lot since kirsty left but shes already said and done so much.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here yet but that tattooguyisaN account on TT is going around saying you’re Bryan and I’m one of L’s biggest supporters apparently 😂😂😂 just from this post I can tell you’re not B.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I've heard it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 6

yeah she’s definitely backed off a lot since kirsty left but shes already said and done so much.
Does the good grammar/punctuation give it away!? :)

• Haha
Does the good grammar/punctuation give it away!? :)
The fact that you haven’t told anyone that they’re on the database yet or that they’re f*ked gave it away 😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I've heard it all now
isn’t it so funny 😂 it was in holpols live really made me laugh. My opinion on the L&B situation is all over this thread so if they think I’m their biggest supporter they clearly haven’t read it properly🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ill be there. About time he was finally called out for his behaviour. Absolutely vile boy
I will be at work but I will invent a headache
The fact that you haven’t told anyone that they’re on the database yet or that they’re f*ked gave it away 😂

isn’t it so funny 😂 it was in holpols live really made me laugh. My opinion on the L&B situation is all over this thread so if they think I’m their biggest supporter they clearly haven’t read it properly🤷🏼‍♀️
Dumb really gets dumber 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Im confused why is bagpipes Facebook group full of raffles? It’s also public, how likely are people to share sensitive stories in a public group where you can’t post anonymously?

FYI these raffles also aren’t legal 🤷🏼‍♀️
Imagine if they did have brain cells, they would be dangerous :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine if they did have brain cells, they would be dangerous :LOL:
Honestly 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

They’ve included bank details and everything on the posts. Holding an illegal raffle can lead to your bank account being shut so if any of you are reading this I would suggest that you stop and raise money properly 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Fun fact bagpipes are made out of sheep skin and haggis
Yuck!!

Honestly 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

They’ve included bank details and everything on the posts. Holding an illegal raffle can lead to your bank account being shut so if any of you are reading this I would suggest that you stop and raise money properly 🤷🏼‍♀️
[/QU me!!
Honestly 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

What planet are these people from, if I can call them people..:sneaky:

I can't see the tattooguyisan0nce account anymore has it been deleted?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.