Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I felt like last night he was trying to stir the pot a little when Fibro was in the box. I even had to tell him to behave after he kept telling the trolls to come in so he can come at them which was defeating the object of your live. There's something not quite right with Captain Crunch.
I agree, some on the things he was saying were still pretty bad last night.

from the breif bit I saw, I think lisa handled last night so well, having Fibro in the box and people like crunch trying to stir the pot could of just made it a tit show but you handled yourselves gracefully.

Crunch is just vile and the fact he's circling again like a vulture is concerning

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I did, I kept coming in and out of Lisa's to keep an eye on the situation. Not going to lie I was quite proud of how they all handled it.
Think Krusty and all that should have taken a leaf out of their book and spoke in a civil manner with Lucy
For once a grown ass conversation.

I agree, some on the things he was saying were still pretty bad last night.

from the breif bit I saw, I think lisa handled last night so well, having Fibro in the box and people like crunch trying to stir the pot could of just made it a tit show but you handled yourselves gracefully.

Crunch is just vile and the fact he's circling again like a vulture is concerning
I dont know much about Captain Crunch as i refused to watch his lives with Grace as her voice was irritating as hell.
But last night I was getting so annoyed with him. But Captain Crunch if your in here and reading this please tell us what side your actually on because from what I've read on this thread you haven't exactly protected kids in the past

Reactions: 5
No way surly he cannot be back on the app?!? He was just as vile to L with his side kick Grace and also was it not confirmed that he was looking up peoples children on Facebook and also where the girl was one day and what doctors she was attending. Actual he is worse than K and co as he went for kids and never hid it either!
There was 2 peoples kids he was looking up, not just the one person

• Wow
To be honest I felt like last night he was trying to stir the pot a little when Fibro was in the box. I even had to tell him to behave after he kept telling the trolls to come in so he can come at them which was defeating the object of your live. There's something not quite right with Captain Crunch.
That is what he does and always what he has done all mouth in boxes or all thumbs in comments but can’t face what he has done!
I knew that he was mod on a few accounts as when entering lives blocked right away and tbh not done anything to be blocked from that persons live other than actual call him out for going after people, their kids, mocking peoples sexuality (that is ok but because he is gay 😏) there is so much more.

He nearly caused a small business to be closed as Lucy ordered from them and Chris read Bryan’s full email address out and also Lucy’s address on that live.
Not naming the business as not fair however there is just so much more that can be said on him but well it always ends up coming out eventually.

There was 2 peoples kids he was looking up, not just the one person
There was the voice recording that I heard was only 1 name that was mentioned that their kids were being looked up so I stand corrected sorry.
Just trying to remember all that I have seen but I can vouch that I heard 1 persons and her kids being mentioned the other not so much so but 1 is bad enough if 2 then even worse.

• Wow
That is what he does and always what he has done all mouth in boxes or all thumbs in comments but can’t face what he has done!
I knew that he was mod on a few accounts as when entering lives blocked right away and tbh not done anything to be blocked from that persons live other than actual call him out for going after people, their kids, mocking peoples sexuality (that is ok but because he is gay 😏) there is so much more.

He nearly caused a small business to be closed as Lucy ordered from them and Chris read Bryan’s full email address out and also Lucy’s address on that live.
Not naming the business as not fair however there is just so much more that can be said on him but well it always ends up coming out eventually.

There was the voice recording that I heard was only 1 name that was mentioned that their kids were being looked up so I stand corrected sorry.
Just trying to remember all that I have seen but I can vouch that I heard 1 persons and her kids being mentioned the other not so much so but 1 is bad enough if 2 then even worse.
He’s under the darknightbrightdays_ account and also newsofthehour_ account he was in Lucy’s live earlier begging to be a mod for her

• Haha
He’s under the darknightbrightdays_ account and also newsofthehour_ account he was in Lucy’s live earlier begging to be a mod for her
I think they are the same account, I exposed his account of this thread last night and it has now been changed to newsofthehour_

MY question is - if he has done nothing wrong, why change his account name once its on tattle?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I did see him begging to be mod. Definitely had an ulterior motive there if he's wanting that mod status. I also think he's the one constantly blocking on Lisa's live as well

Yes I did see him begging to be mod. Definitely had an ulterior motive there if he's wanting that mod status. I also think he's the one constantly blocking on Lisa's live as well
Yes no doubt will be him, he used to do the same in graces lives all the time & blame other mods for it

Reactions: 3
1000 percent it will be him, called him by his name last night, nothing more and got muted and blocked - why?

Reactions: 3

There was defo 2 peoples kids being looked up, I no of the other person and they was on that call of the recording as far as I’m aware they just didn’t speak when it was being recorded, if you listen to it correctly you will hear one of the ladys say about hers & someone else’s kids being looked up x

Wasnt he sucking up to Nickinackinoo at one point when the whole B thing came out 🤔
Yes and was up kirstys arse also before grace came along, when Kirsty took her break he latched on to grace & now doing same to Lisa

Reactions: 2
1000 percent it will be him, called him by his name last night, nothing more and got muted and blocked - why?
What he likes to do as soon as called out will run and hide.
May not say much in lives but I listen 👂 and watch good and they slip up more times than anything.
Just don’t know how they all preach child protection well you are predictors but have gave L&B stick for less in my opinion.
Mental health advocates but drive people to dark places.
Protect vulnerable people what happened to the lucy bingo numbers being called out Chris remember that cause I do very well.
Doxing addresses.
Racist, homophobic and oh so much more but keep being you babs keep blocking in Lisa’s live she is smart she will get her receipts as always and trust me won’t be long before she is exposing you and Matt!

See toni last night telling Elliott don't talk about troy but you can say what u like about lucy but don't say bad about troy just say bad about lucy ...
😂😂😂 they’ve all lost the plot. Seems to be one rule for L and another for everyone else.

anyone that says anything against Troy is an L supporter apparently. The thing is, there is 0 evidence which proves L is a groomer (this however doesn’t take away from the other things she’s said and done) but there’s a LOT of evidence against Troy.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen what Captain crunch has put up on his videos. He's addressing everything on newsofthehour
BLAH BLAH BLAH - Yes we have been talking about you Chris. A few videos saying "sorry" you think will cut this, the things you have done its abysmal and I hope one day karma hits you....

Reactions: 1
I am so glad the truth if FINALLY starting to come out!

But it should not have taken for us tattlers to bring him out, he should have been a decent human and done this himself sooner. now you are scared of looking bad because we are exposing your vile actions! that is the only reason your being honest

Anyone seen what Captain crunch has put up on his videos. He's addressing everything on newsofthehour
Yes but reach out to him but he has blocked majority 😂.
Also glad that he has admitted what he did to kids but does he think a mum is going to be ok with a stupid TikTok post behave 😒.

So took for it to be outed on here for him to man up ok babes.
Maybe have a grown up conversation to the mother whos kids you looked up!!

Wait what is this him trying to get sympathy 🤬.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.