Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its got to be misty i don't know why chloe is denying it though as for chelle i saw her live ages ago i do not want to be rude but it clear she had disabillities so the fact they are now all turning on her saying its her fault is sick
I was confused by Chloes messages and if she knew anything or not but I'm certain that was Mistys account because it soon got taken down once Lisa mentioned it. There's no way she wasn't sat watching one way or another for it to dissappear so quick, either a fake account or she is ghost watching maybe.

I also thought I heard the fibro lady who come in the box say she was apologising for something that wasn't related to all of the Lucy and Kirsty stuff, so does that mean Misty had issues with other vulnerable people she had preyed on I wonder....

Reactions: 6
No way surly he cannot be back on the app?!? He was just as vile to L with his side kick Grace and also was it not confirmed that he was looking up peoples children on Facebook and also where the girl was one day and what doctors she was attending. Actual he is worse than K and co as he went for kids and never hid it either!
I heard that too!
I saw the messes krusty put up before Christmas between him, grace and jay-jay her mod … he was trolling someone about attempting to end their life and all sorts apparently!
Obviously coming from Krutsy not sure how much is factual though!

the absolute audacity of him to come back and be a mod for Lisa after all he’s down though!! At least grace has learnt to stayquiet, he’s still running his potty mouth behind a fake account thinking he is smart!

Well said 👏🏻

It’s yet another example of them using sensitive subjects for their own gain 🤷🏼‍♀️ This time it’s more of a “bettering their image” gain rather than monetary.
I could not agree more with every word you have said! Chloe is now trying to claw back a few ounces of respect under the disguise of charity work! That’s not going to save her reputation or dignity at this point!

there is going to be something fishy about the whole thing, one minute she’s creating a group for people to share their trauma and abuse with the same people that were doxing and abusing lucy and anyone who dared have a different opinion to them for almost a year!what takes the biscuit for me is that within 24 hours she’s now turned this into a raffle group and has done 4/5 raffles all in one day, under the excuse that an admin on that Facebook page needs money for her dads funeral!

I feel sorry for the person that has lost their dad, but what’s going to be next?It’s going to quickly descend into Chloe needs a new washing machine, or a takeaway or she will be suckered in by a sob story which turns out to be fake because she is easily taken in and we have seen it happen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So turns out they are all back on the all just sitting watching. Grace was in that live last night and again not Lisa’s fault she is the only one that has had receipts and got scummy mummy K off the app as she couldn’t stand up for herself and she know who Misty was all along and did not say a thing. Bagpipes was fast to vanish when she was being told that Misty was back why cause they obvs knew 😏.
Wonder if they will do a reappearance like G (Billy the rescue staffy) with their homes actual decorated with what should have been the money that was going to charity’s and also to help mothers at Xmas that did not happen.
They all learned off each other and their actions are showing this.
K and co hounded L and then when K had a break it fell to Grace who has her dancing puppet in her box most of the time Crunch that was when he wasn’t checking out peoples kids.
They tried to get lawbook to side with them but the things that they said to well let’s be honest she is a young girl who as friends they should have protected not made racist remarks to her, out messages when they all fell out and Krusty had the audacity to air they messages was actual vile totally vile and they say they are a safe space and advocate for mental health now.
Ok babes maybe took back at your live replays when you are showing messages about someone at their most vulnerable trying to do something and you and bagpipes showed the full off TT them and now your going to help people behave actual you are all needing to focus on real life maybe go and learn some morals because you all seem to be lacking that.
How it was ever played down about flirty funtime falicity on Instagram is beyond me and the mugs in krustys comments oh go you advocate for bigger woman.
No she is selling her pics and s*x videos and this was before she started going for L so that ain’t about keeping kids safe and she wanted to “normalise” it no u done it before it got leaked and u tried to bulls*it your way out it.
Sorry total rant this morning but all I can say is Crunch/Henderson/Chris or dark whatever u are going by now you are vile!
Krusty never left the app just not going live to let the heat simmer down and get some raffles on the go and bagpipes maybe focus on your family and have a life not TT and not god help the world of Facebook.
Lisa keep providing they receipts but watch your mods and do not ever tell him a hint of where your kids are or give Crunch access to your Facebook.
Oh and changing your name to newsofthehour_ on TT Chris does not stop people knowing who you are can’t wait to see you on ITV news 📰.
Sorry for the rant have a lovely morning 😊.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
WOW....just wow that was alot to read.

I don't know about alot of the stuff you have just mentioned but it does not suprise me!

Grace took money from so many people and not in just gift money either, I know for a fact people sent her hundreds to her paypal under the assumption it was going to charity.... It NEVER did!

I did see some of what they did to lawbook and it was sad to see, even if people don't like her she's young and they verbally abused her all the time.

as for CHRIS, he is the scum of the earth, he used to slag lisa and what was the crab crew off all the time on lives! when lisa and grace had an argument once he was vile, he even joked about setting up his own crew, now he is a mod for lisa? how does that work?

I like lisa's lives recently, shes stood up for herself and others that didnt have a voice and she's called a few people out on their bullshit, but i dont understand why CaptinCrunch ... now NEWSOFTHEHOUR_ id her mod? hes as much of a bully as GRACE

an anti-bullying movement on tiktok is a good thing, but to have someone connected like Chris Carrington just undermines the whole thing

I heard that too!
I saw the messes krusty put up before Christmas between him, grace and jay-jay her mod … he was trolling someone about attempting to end their life and all sorts apparently!
Obviously coming from Krutsy not sure how much is factual though!

the absolute audacity of him to come back and be a mod for Lisa after all he’s down though!! At least grace has learnt to stayquiet, he’s still running his potty mouth behind a fake account thinking he is smart!

I could not agree more with every word you have said! Chloe is now trying to claw back a few ounces of respect under the disguise of charity work! That’s not going to save her reputation or dignity at this point!

there is going to be something fishy about the whole thing, one minute she’s creating a group for people to share their trauma and abuse with the same people that were doxing and abusing lucy and anyone who dared have a different opinion to them for almost a year!what takes the biscuit for me is that within 24 hours she’s now turned this into a raffle group and has done 4/5 raffles all in one day, under the excuse that an admin on that Facebook page needs money for her dads funeral!

I feel sorry for the person that has lost their dad, but what’s going to be next?It’s going to quickly descend into Chloe needs a new washing machine, or a takeaway or she will be suckered in by a sob story which turns out to be fake because she is easily taken in and we have seen it happen!
What I found alarming is the light did not do bagpipes any justice last night...Being a species of a male I am unsure who would breed with that...

Morning all..

So turns out they are all back on the all just sitting watching. Grace was in that live last night and again not Lisa’s fault she is the only one that has had receipts and got scummy mummy K off the app as she couldn’t stand up for herself and she know who Misty was all along and did not say a thing. Bagpipes was fast to vanish when she was being told that Misty was back why cause they obvs knew 😏.
Wonder if they will do a reappearance like G (Billy the rescue staffy) with their homes actual decorated with what should have been the money that was going to charity’s and also to help mothers at Xmas that did not happen.
They all learned off each other and their actions are showing this.
K and co hounded L and then when K had a break it fell to Grace who has her dancing puppet in her box most of the time Crunch that was when he wasn’t checking out peoples kids.
They tried to get lawbook to side with them but the things that they said to well let’s be honest she is a young girl who as friends they should have protected not made racist remarks to her, out messages when they all fell out and Krusty had the audacity to air they messages was actual vile totally vile and they say they are a safe space and advocate for mental health now.
Ok babes maybe took back at your live replays when you are showing messages about someone at their most vulnerable trying to do something and you and bagpipes showed the full off TT them and now your going to help people behave actual you are all needing to focus on real life maybe go and learn some morals because you all seem to be lacking that.
How it was ever played down about flirty funtime falicity on Instagram is beyond me and the mugs in krustys comments oh go you advocate for bigger woman.
No she is selling her pics and s*x videos and this was before she started going for L so that ain’t about keeping kids safe and she wanted to “normalise” it no u done it before it got leaked and u tried to bulls*it your way out it.
Sorry total rant this morning but all I can say is Crunch/Henderson/Chris or dark whatever u are going by now you are vile!
Krusty never left the app just not going live to let the heat simmer down and get some raffles on the go and bagpipes maybe focus on your family and have a life not TT and not god help the world of Facebook.
Lisa keep providing they receipts but watch your mods and do not ever tell him a hint of where your kids are or give Crunch access to your Facebook.
Oh and changing your name to newsofthehour_ on TT Chris does not stop people knowing who you are can’t wait to see you on ITV news 📰.
Sorry for the rant have a lovely morning 😊.
Summed up very nicely..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m just so so confused right about now has anyone seen any proof on Captain crunch as all we know is he said some stuff whice was cleared up a few hours later I never watched grace I just couldn’t also the fact I was blocked lol so have no idea what has gone on
Also we have been called vile names and told we have done stuff and yet it’s untrue so is this possibly it could be the same case with him? Open to hearing things as I’m so confused

I’m just so so confused right about now has anyone seen any proof on Captain crunch as all we know is he said some stuff whice was cleared up a few hours later I never watched grace I just couldn’t also the fact I was blocked lol so have no idea what has gone on
Also we have been called vile names and told we have done stuff and yet it’s untrue so is this possibly it could be the same case with him? Open to hearing things as I’m so confused
Captain Crunch and Krusty were very friendly at one point, he was her MOD. Prior to bagpipes coming on the scene he was always in Krusty box, I did not like him from day one, really rude and thought he was something else as he was Krusty's MOD.

Captain crunch turned on kirsty he sent aload of messages and said he become a lucy supporter

• Haha
Sorry new to this so be patient with me 🤣.

There has been plenty that has been posted, lives that have been done and also messages that have been shown about Chris, Henderson, Crunch or what he is going by now News of the Hour.

The girl that he was searching her kids up done lives with receipts as Grace and Jay Jay turned on him and then they tried to out him also Lawbook had a call recording that states it was him that made fake accounts on people also peoples kids.
Bagpipes sat in the live I am sure it was Xmas eve with lawbook and the call recording was played but then Jay Jay was still a Krusty mod and Chris was still on the app.

Tell me how you can sit and preach that you are protecting kids when you are searching them up does not make sense and let us be honest no one really knows these people so why would you not question why someone is sending you pictures of someone else’s kids 🤨.

Grace thought she would get the heat off her and shift it to Chris/Crunch who knows what he will be called in a few hours, however all that they done is show what they are all like for the fact that as soon as kids are being mentioned or brought into anything it should be nope that is wrong and either walk away or well you know be a decent human and tell the mother what people are doing and that they are searching their kids.
As soon as anyone of the old mod group fell out there was then fake accounts made of peoples kids, dead relatives or their pics photoshopped.

I have nothing else that I can think of other than Chris stay away from peoples kids.
Krusty stay off the app love and go and clean your house and maybe do a Grace and have a revamp and get 2 matching sofas.
Bagpipes you ain’t got the language skills to string a sentence together never mind try and help vulnerable people.
Raffles behave so because you are all not being gifted this is a quick way to make money ok then.
Maybe should all feature in Funtime Felicity’s page 🤮.

Reactions: 5
Sorry new to this so be patient with me 🤣.

There has been plenty that has been posted, lives that have been done and also messages that have been shown about Chris, Henderson, Crunch or what he is going by now News of the Hour.

The girl that he was searching her kids up done lives with receipts as Grace and Jay Jay turned on him and then they tried to out him also Lawbook had a call recording that states it was him that made fake accounts on people also peoples kids.
Bagpipes sat in the live I am sure it was Xmas eve with lawbook and the call recording was played but then Jay Jay was still a Krusty mod and Chris was still on the app.

Tell me how you can sit and preach that you are protecting kids when you are searching them up does not make sense and let us be honest no one really knows these people so why would you not question why someone is sending you pictures of someone else’s kids 🤨.

Grace thought she would get the heat off her and shift it to Chris/Crunch who knows what he will be called in a few hours, however all that they done is show what they are all like for the fact that as soon as kids are being mentioned or brought into anything it should be nope that is wrong and either walk away or well you know be a decent human and tell the mother what people are doing and that they are searching their kids.
As soon as anyone of the old mod group fell out there was then fake accounts made of peoples kids, dead relatives or their pics photoshopped.

I have nothing else that I can think of other than Chris stay away from peoples kids.
Krusty stay off the app love and go and clean your house and maybe do a Grace and have a revamp and get 2 matching sofas.
Bagpipes you ain’t got the language skills to string a sentence together never mind try and help vulnerable people.
Raffles behave so because you are all not being gifted this is a quick way to make money ok then.
Maybe should all feature in Funtime Felicity’s page 🤮.
Thank you for that update, they all thought they were the dogs balls and were all being fake to one another...I just don't get it.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for that update, they all thought they were the dogs balls and were all being fake to one another...I just don't get it.
I agree a little bit of clout and they all thought they were amazing.

However i have hear the recordings and seen messages from Crunch to various people and i did her the jay-jay recording at the time it was played live.

It seems chris was stalking facebooks and sharing kids pictures to Grace and her little 'crew' the whole thing just makes me feel sick.

the thing that worries me is even if he now has done a 360 and supports Lucy like he claimed in those messages krusty showed, someone that disgusting should be near a vulnerable person like Lucy, he's know for all the fake accounts, whats to say hes not going to be another misty in the making?

Reactions: 5
I agree a little bit of clout and they all thought they were amazing.

However i have hear the recordings and seen messages from Crunch to various people and i did her the jay-jay recording at the time it was played live.

It seems chris was stalking facebooks and sharing kids pictures to Grace and her little 'crew' the whole thing just makes me feel sick.

the thing that worries me is even if he now has done a 360 and supports Lucy like he claimed in those messages krusty showed, someone that disgusting should be near a vulnerable person like Lucy, he's know for all the fake accounts, whats to say hes not going to be another misty in the making?
What do you mean kids pics? Oh he is deffo a Misty.

I am really confused did chloe know misty was still lurking and, does she think misty is innocent too?

Iv'e just seen the videos on that Fibro warrior's tiktok .... im more confused than i was before!

the whole thing just seems strange like there is more going on that what has already come out?

What do you mean kids pics? Oh he is deffo a Misty.
He was taking pictures from facebook of children in school uniform and sharing them to grace, jay-jay and a couple of other people, grace and jay-jay both admitted it and he spoke about it with one of the mum's a few months ago he is sick

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I am really confused did chloe know misty was still lurking and, does she think misty is innocent too?

Iv'e just seen the videos on that Fibro warrior's tiktok .... im more confused than i was before!

the whole thing just seems strange like there is more going on that what has already come out?

He was taking pictures from facebook of children in school uniform and sharing them to grace, jay-jay and a couple of other people, grace and jay-jay both admitted it and he spoke about it with one of the mum's a few months ago he is sick
OH WOW!!!!!!! What the actual.. but all for protecting the kids lol

Oh look at them 😂 basically telling this guy he can’t duel L. Baring in mind Kat doxes innocent people and Troy’s a racist. All as bad as each other.
See toni last night telling Elliott don't talk about troy but you can say what u like about lucy but don't say bad about troy just say bad about lucy ...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
To be honest I felt like last night he was trying to stir the pot a little when Fibro was in the box. I even had to tell him to behave after he kept telling the trolls to come in so he can come at them which was defeating the object of your live. There's something not quite right with Captain Crunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did you see Billy in L's box last night with Georgia?
I did, I kept coming in and out of Lisa's to keep an eye on the situation. Not going to lie I was quite proud of how they all handled it.
Think Krusty and all that should have taken a leaf out of their book and spoke in a civil manner with Lucy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.