Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow I’m speechless to the comments not gonna lie regan is only 17 he is still wrong and got mixed up in drama but what has happened is vile really vile it’s Disturbing let’s not forget the fact that he has kept himself out of drama and doing his own thing that has to be Recognised and what has happened to him is wrong on all levels
I so support everything you have just said.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Chloe seems desperate to remain on tiktok lives, even without being Kirsty's silent partner.

The fact she was on a live with Toni this weekend?! Kirsty didn't like Toni and refused to go live with her.

Reactions: 10
Chloe seems desperate to remain on tiktok lives, even without being Kirsty's silent partner.

The fact she was on a live with Toni this weekend?! Kirsty didn't like Toni and refused to go live with her.
Perhaps she is a worm that's turned, I will say that she looks a lot better this last couple of days, brighter, fresher, less angry and minging.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So did mtina try n kill her self and put in a coma but home before morning for breakfast is the question

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Its FOMO from the gifts

Reactions: 7
raising awareness for anti bullying with Troy in the box 😂🧐

I think she’s made a Facebook group for raising awareness called raising awareness
She couldnt even raise a bag pipe she is fulla wind . ---Riding solo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This whole fb group to talk about abuse is gunna end in tit someone’s gunna snake peoples story’s to lucy then everyone will know

Reactions: 8
They are on Scottish lass live lisa telling them to stop doxing people 🙄

Reactions: 2
Poppy is called Jess was doxed by Lucy then loads of accounts popped up of her child who has disabilities. I don’t want to say too much as it was disgusting. The girl has some conditions which affect her appearance which were then mocked.

I think initially poppy tried to help Lucy but after that very much fell out with her.
I don’t think she was in with Kirsty though

Reactions: 3
Hello all..
I am new and have been reading though the threads, all very interesting, has Krusty come back on TT yet?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.