Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon Tattlers,

Sorry wasnt on last night, I was enjoying a night out instead. Been too hooked on TT that I needed some away time 🤣 anyways can someone please give me a recap on what happened

Oh finally Troy has a thread 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I think it's all getting a bit much now to he honest innocent people are getting dragged into it yes Karina might not be perfect but there is no need for the abuse she is getting off kirstys gan club it getting rediculas these people are grown adults

Reactions: 6
Afternoon Tattlers,

Sorry wasnt on last night, I was enjoying a night out instead. Been too hooked on TT that I needed some away time 🤣 anyways can someone please give me a recap on what happened

Oh finally Troy has a thread 🤣🤣
I'm not the best person to recap, I was getting confused myself. Crusty is posting new videos, pointless long ones, she's not gone far

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Afternoon TTC ☺❤!! I won't be the best to do a recap because I'm slightly confused myself as I fell asleep last night, but it seems the bullying from people continues with Kirstys crew flooding Karinas chat and telling her loads of lies about L and B. Lisa said this morning she has spent hours of her time last night finding out with Claire laws etc about Bryan and NOTHING comes up and that Lucy really is being pushed to the limits now when there is actually ZERO evidence to back anything up being said.

Not sure what else apart from the Troy stuff which I assume will need to go in his own thread ☺.

Hope everyone is doing okay and this isn't effecting you all too much ❤

• Heart
I think Cindy is back as well from what I've just seen on tiktok 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Actually I think that's what Lisa is about to show...

Dont leave us hanging what you seen!!
I literally think it's what Lisa is about to say looking at that screenshot briefly...

But I've got @mistycindy0

Reactions: 5
Afternoon TTC ☺❤!! I won't be the best to do a recap because I'm slightly confused myself as I fell asleep last night, but it seems the bullying from people continues with Kirstys crew flooding Karinas chat and telling her loads of lies about L and B. Lisa said this morning she has spent hours of her time last night finding out with Claire laws etc about Bryan and NOTHING comes up and that Lucy really is being pushed to the limits now when there is actually ZERO evidence to back anything up being said.

Not sure what else apart from the Troy stuff which I assume will need to go in his own thread ☺.

Hope everyone is doing okay and this isn't effecting you all too much ❤
I can't remember who but someone went live months ago and said they paid for a background check on Bryan and there was nothing. Clean as a whistle.

I can't remember who but someone went live months ago and said they paid for a background check on Bryan and there was nothing. Clean as a whistle.
Like Kerry said earlier.. Just because he hasn't been convinced doesn't mean he is completely innocent. It could be that they didn't have enough evidence and she said L and B had admitted he'd been questioned I believe over the A stuff previously, but nothing come of it due to insufficient evidence. I myself haven't heard lucy say this before so I'm only repeating what I think was said today (if I've misheard I applogise) but I'd be interested to know if that part is true from L and B.

I think Kirsty leaving may be a double bluff for something else to happen

I think she’s said she’s gone knowing toothless will now slip up and open her gob about her

also rubes now saying she was raided last night but her flat is in perfect nick still

seems like TikTok is just a platform you can lie about whatever you fancy

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.