Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I'm sorry, please accept my humblest apology for my inconsiderate comment , please be assured this wont occur again .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm too confused there's too many names to keep up with now 😆 Is Krusty still sat shaking like a sitting dog from having withdrawal symptoms from TT 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm too confused there's too many names to keep up with now 😆 Is Krusty still sat shaking like a sitting dog from having withdrawal symptoms from TT 🤣🤣
There really is, I can't keep up with all these names! Honestly it's insane how big this situation actually is and how many hundreds of people are involved spinning off from L and B really and its going bk over years too 😕.

Was mentioned further up Krusty is still on tiktok but I haven't seen anything of her on my fyp or heard anyone talking about her.

I'm not fooled into thinking Krusty or Cindy are gone gone though, they are going to be lerking I feel and working and manipulating their loyal followers in the background to take sides no doubt 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The voice notes was from when lucy got that message on instagram saying she is going court n lucy said she thinks it for asking if 7 Yr old wanted an alexia n billy been getting trolled for 3months n don't like it but he doesn't to lucy on a daily

The voice notes was from when lucy got that message on instagram saying she is going court n lucy said she thinks it for asking if 7 Yr old wanted an alexia n billy been getting trolled for 3months n don't like it but he doesn't to lucy on a daily
The whole lot of them need their heads wobbling. They cry wolf when being trolled themselves and can't hack it but how do they think Lucy feels. Bullied 24/7 for over a year. Got to hand it to Lucy, least she remains strong when handling all this and doesn't do a runner and hide

Reactions: 7
Imagine at court whats she here for ermmm offering to buy an alexa and poppit for a 7 year old 🤣🤣🤣 what goes through these peoples minds!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine at court whats she here for ermmm offering to buy an alexa and poppit for a 7 year old 🤣🤣🤣 what goes through these peoples minds!!
Fact she got the court info sent over instagram and believed it but best bit kirsty used these voice notes and was saying it was for that day they was meant be in court n lucy come on live but then it was zoom call for court 🤦‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fact she got the court info sent over instagram and believed it but best bit kirsty used these voice notes and was saying it was for that day they was meant be in court n lucy come on live but then it was zoom call for court 🤦‍♀️😂
Yep where lucy is saying ive been told im apparently im in court and krusty took that as an admittance she was in court idiots!!

Reactions: 7
Karina.mainwaring3 (I think that’s her username) she has said and done some horrible things but she’s another vulnerable person on tiktok.
Thank x

Karina is a Latin name meaning Kathrine

My tooth is vunrible I'm on the world endangered list

You may ask, as you did so eloquently
I always ask eloquently. X

So am I. All these new names. Who are these people?
Tiktok is becoming a serious concern, due to safeguarding issues an peoples mental wellbeing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There really is, I can't keep up with all these names! Honestly it's insane how big this situation actually is and how many hundreds of people are involved spinning off from L and B really and its going bk over years too 😕.

Was mentioned further up Krusty is still on tiktok but I haven't seen anything of her on my fyp or heard anyone talking about her.

I'm not fooled into thinking Krusty or Cindy are gone gone though, they are going to be lerking I feel and working and manipulating their loyal followers in the background to take sides no doubt 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry, it was me who said Crusty had posted, I was wrong, it was a post by someone else about Crusty, someone I follow had posted a long screen recording of her, the @ of who posted it was obscured, but since then I've seen more posted. Sorry for mis information. Hope you have all seen them, they are epic examples of her embarrassing herself. 🤣.

Sorry this is probably the wrong thread, but he's involved in this all somewhere and somehow, but Simba is live and apparently someone has made a Grindr account for him, he's panicking, his blatant homophobia and transphobia is showing right now as the thought of ppl contacting the fake account is scaring and disgusting him.
How the worm has turned lol

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry this is probably the wrong thread, but he's involved in this all somewhere and somehow, but Simba is live and apparently someone has made a Grindr account for him, he's panicking, his blatant homophobia and transphobia is showing right now as the thought of ppl contacting the fake account is scaring and disgusting him.
How the worm has turned lol
what account is this haha

Reactions: 1
His tiktok is user19ghmf492qw after all he's done to people and said to people, listening to him panic that someone will see it and tell his mum is beautiful
He shouldn’t be on any dating website anyways he’s 17 it’s not even legal

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.