Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Tattlers,

Wow can't believe what I'm reading with Krusty 😯 If that's true, TT is going to have a field day. As for Irish and Rubes 'they've broken up'... Irish isn't actually Irish, everything he does is for the clout.
Urgh Kinky Kat can go a crawl back under a rock if she thinks she's coming for L

Reactions: 8
Morning Tattlers,

Wow can't believe what I'm reading with Krusty 😯 If that's true, TT is going to have a field day. As for Irish and Rubes 'they've broken up'... Irish isn't actually Irish, everything he does is for the clout.
Urgh Kinky Kat can go a crawl back under a rock if she thinks she's coming for L
Huh does he put his accent on then? Was his and rubes thing genuine? Always seemed to me it was for clout.

Reactions: 6
She said last night she is, I don’t believe it though. There’s no way she’d let L “win”.
I don't believe it either especially with how she was streaming Lucy last night. But she's taken a leaf out of Ls book. Say your leaving to rake even more gifts in. She'll come back properly when she thinks it's all died down.

Reactions: 3
Doubt kinky Kats partner is a police officer the way she trolls and doxes people.. Surely he would've had a word with her

Reactions: 8
Doubt kinky Kats partner is a police officer the way she trolls and doxes people.. Surely he would've had a word with her
Pretty sure he’s an ex copper. She seems super stubborn though, I’d love to know what she thinks trolling L badly will achieve.

Also a comment about kirsty calling lucy doctor
Yeah they shared L’s doctors name a while ago, the doctor was then bombarded with calls 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Morning, I don't think Krusty and her brother talk. Oh yes Irish's mum wasn't Irish but I assumed she'd moved to Ireland and had him... And the mask tho it all makes sense but Lucy found out his real name and plastered it everywhere anyway so why does he still hide

Reactions: 11
Morning, I don't think Krusty and her brother talk. Oh yes Irish's mum wasn't Irish but I assumed she'd moved to Ireland and had him... And the mask tho it all makes sense but Lucy found out his real name and plastered it everywhere anyway so why does he still hide
Didn't rubes also let slip his name while live too

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.