Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dying at every comment I've read.im so glad I found out about this site after that pathetic tattoo was getting spoken about.
Many time on the fb group I've questioned things and either got deleted or I was called a Lucy supporter 🤣
they never had any proof and that's all they could come back with to try shut people up lol
She'll be back throwing her saggy tits over the arm of her sofa smoking cigs

She hasn't deleted TT she has just changed her name. She will be spying on every c*** 100% She's the type of person that can't let things go.
She kept her wishlist on too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm dying at every comment I've read.im so glad I found out about this site after that pathetic tattoo was getting spoken about.
Many time on the fb group I've questioned things and either got deleted or I was called a Lucy supporter 🤣
they never had any proof and that's all they could come back with to try shut people up lol
She'll be back throwing her saggy tits over the arm of her sofa smoking cigs

Old habits die hard 😂😂 She's too bitter to give up TT. She forgets that we have all see her sweary abusive rants. That's the real her, I noticed recently she was all soft spoken like she didn't care or wasn't interested. It's just pure fake! And the fact Chloe or should I say Bagpipes/Mrs Blobby wasn't on her tiktok live tonight is very fishy, She's usually follows her about like a fart 🤔 I reckon something has happened between those two aswell. Basically She's fell out with everyone that's what I think there are more people here than she has let on without a doubt. The fact all these people are doxing & doing what they like will be getting to her. She hasn't got the control of other people. K seems like the kinda person that likes to rule the roost.

Reactions: 7
Thank you to each and everyone of you. I've watched this thread grow from just a few of us to an army of us! If anything this whole saga has bought us all together as a little tattle family. You've all been amazing. #ABTTC
Thank you @Hann98 for starting the threads off x
You’re very welcome!! Xxxx

Not a fan of rubes called a girl to kill herself on instagram seems pretty aggressive and think she's powerful
Can’t stand rubes. Another clout chaser. Are her and Irish still together?

Reactions: 2
Thank you to each and everyone of you. I've watched this thread grow from just a few of us to an army of us! If anything this whole saga has bought us all together as a little tattle family. You've all been amazing. #ABTTC
Thank you @Hann98 for starting the threads off x
Definitely! I sat back and watched this all go on for so long and it's been an eye opener to me how nasty grown adults are prepared to be on social media and how dangerous their behaviour could be from a safeguarding perspective!! I honestly didn't think all this at the start would reveal so much regarding "misty" and her predatory behaviour like we have seen so far. I know at first I was more focused on Kirsty and where this information and evidence was actually coming from, she still hasn't proved she has any evidence from before she spoke to 'Misty' and what we do know is all the info she's received since has been bullsh*t. We've all learnt a fair bit recently and it's been a bit of a emotional whirlwind in some ways, I'm so glad I found like minded individuals along the way though. Well done and thank you indeed to all those creating awareness and shining light on this from the start and Hann98 for starting the thread, also to those on tiktok gathering evidence for weeks like Lisa because the scooby gang weren't protecting children as far as I'm concerned, if anything they've put children at risk themselves in various ways. Also well done to all those who backed Lisa the other night because I think it made a huge difference us being there to have her back and support her with bringing actual facts and evidence to everyone ❤❤❤!

Apparently not but I'm not actually sure why, they don't talk either I don't think x

Reactions: 9
Hey Tattlers. 🥰❤

I fell asleep reading the threads last night, I missed everything that happened yesterday because I had to work.. the audacity. 🙄

Wonder what today will bring? Hopefully something because I’m day off & child free. 😂🤭

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen the fb page all these "thanks Kirsty for everything" 🤣
She did nothing apart from rake in the cash from lives. And now everyone is apparently leaving tiktok and the fb group cause Kirsty is gone lol.that chloe has gone quiet too.
What a shame their bubble burst and was so fun to watch lol

Reactions: 16
Anyone seen the fb page all these "thanks Kirsty for everything" 🤣
She did nothing apart from rake in the cash from lives. And now everyone is apparently leaving tiktok and the fb group cause Kirsty is gone lol.that chloe has gone quiet too.
What a shame their bubble burst and was so fun to watch lol
😂😂 what mugs lol

Reactions: 5
I’m going to see if I can get some tattles mod as Lucy will be trolled hard now According to bully kat

No different people
I was mod and got taken off

They were never together, it was all for clout which rubes admitted on live.
Irish is also possibley the same size as lucy in real life and has a rl girlfriend also. Irish is also NOT irish!!! Accsent is as fake as they come abit like him and rubes its all for the views.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.