Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True drama will kick off now

Lucy is sitting there barely getting any gifts and she won’t like that so buckle up as we’re going on a bumpy ride

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Leave my Heather alone 😂😂 she can't help being a thick tit that follows others around and get its all wrong lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you @Hann98 for another amazing title.

Wow! It's been a couple of eventful days!

● Lisa showed proof that Misty/Cindy/Cupcake is a two faced snake.
● The Krusty crew tried to divert the attention off them and put all blame on to Misty
● Lisa and Tattlers joined forces to show everyone what Krusty and the scooby gang are really like
● Misty has gone into hiding
● Main FB closed down. New admin for the new one
● Kirsty is finally going to get off her backside and get a job!
● Kirsty is finally leaving TikTok and Insta for good!!

Well done everyone, you've all been amazing!
Yay another thread I was worried it was the end as Krusty left lmao

Reactions: 6
Hats off to rubes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
saying let’s just leave Lucy to get on with it 👏🏻👏🏻
she will just carry on eating her sweets singing this is me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her not dueling lucy one last time for her viewers was strange. Something must have gone on in the background for that not to happen maybe she's been told by the popo
There is aways tomorrow, this wasnt Krustys last farewell, this was the eve before, she is back for one more live tomorrow morning she said, still time to duel Lucy and scream that awful catchphrase one last time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That poor ginger fox lady is discussing what happened earlier, she is trying to make sense of it all. Well done Crusty you food stained skanky grease blob, you managed to mess a lot of people's lives up these last few days.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That poor ginger fox lady is discussing what happened earlier, she is trying to make sense of it all. Well done Crusty you food stained skanky grease blob, you managed to mess a lot of people's lives up these last few days.
Did try n message her but couldn't i wanted her to know she got full support over here

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did try n message her but couldn't i wanted her to know she got full support over here
I'm listening to her, she really sounds quite upset about it all, upset about misty, and worried about being brought into it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.