Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rainbow drops don't know what ya issuse is with with me but come talk to me iv not once talked bad about Emma I fully support her after this morning n I even went in n warn her not to do anything live so please come talk to me tell me cos clear u are watching me and what I do n say

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The witch is back is that Jordanna. One of Krusty's mods. Kirsty was wondering where she had gone!

Reactions: 2
Not a fan of rubes called a girl to kill herself on instagram seems pretty aggressive and think she's powerful

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeh let’s not start backing people who have doxed previously now backtracking now the drama is dying

Reactions: 2
So tattlers what do we all predict for crusty?
Job hunting tomorrow?
cleaning her crusty house?
takingfaaaaiiiith out for walkies?
or 10am back on the couch smoking fags on TikTok?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Job hunting tomorrow?
i don’t know much about her but i hope she stops smoking at least perhaps just switch to vapes?

Reactions: 5
Used to make me laugh when she used to say about fake accs. Did she not consider here mouldy willay was a fake acc too?!

Reactions: 5
Job hunting tomorrow?
Well, whatever she does, she'll be doing it whilst slobbing like a greasy toad on the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She hasn't deleted TT she has just changed her name. She will be spying on every c*** 100% She's the type of person that can't let things go.
See she still using the whole keeping ya kids safe rubbish so people still stick with her as the so called hero

Reactions: 6
She hasn't deleted TT she has just changed her name. She will be spying on every c*** 100% She's the type of person that can't let things go.
She said earlier she cant delete tt as she does not know any of her passwords but after tomorrows live she will be deleting the app. Do i believe it, not a chance, she will be lurkin on another unknown account, she is an addict she wont roll over and leave quietly, this is just like all the times Lucy has said she isn't friends with Bambam only to 3 days later come out with the words "your all so gullible" prove me wrong Krusty, walk away, close the door go and give your step kids some attention for once

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.