Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s that what she was doing until the last few days? I wonder when Kirsty will crawl back out of the shadows
Yeah, as well as the 'not bullying' facebook group. I just have a gut feeling she'll be spying as is Krusty. Could you imagine if Krusty came on tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did I just say misty has worked it well n people now going to her side

Reactions: 7
He was screaming at live this morning. Saying he's sent the dates to someone, the dms will be released when it happens as proof he was right all along...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, M says about the bullying, but what about L's abuse that she gets DAILY and has done for however long this has gone on for?

To add on, NO, I am NOT a L supporter, far from it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Misty going about having 9 days of bullying....what about the year Lucy has had with all your lies ???? I don't support lucy BTW she's made some fucked up statements but I again will say it where is the proff lucy is a groomer?????

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This situation has escalated from kirsty and co actually gastric 🤷🏼‍♀️

he gives me tinfoil hat, conspiracy vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Misty drama will pass, but the damage done to lucy will go on for a lot longer. So many videos of her all over tiktok, so many lies and information taken out of context

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.