Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gastric used to be a decent bloke. Proper hard working, family guy. He's changed into a new kirsty, seeking the clout

Reactions: 8
Sorry you have been violated (SLM), misty did believe, then didn't believe, then had never believed, then didn't give a tit, then denied she knew L&B, then denied her own existence, then, after changing her own identity 5 times, found herself whilst taking her meds one day and decided to lie about everything. Hope that clears things up for you.
😂😂 Oh this killed me hahaha!!! Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So gastric predicts the future, is a self confessed troll, thinks he knows it all and is also a psychologist? 😂 can’t cope with them all

Guessing when someone will die is so so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So gastric predicts the future, is a self confessed troll, thinks he knows it all and is also a psychologist? 😂 can’t cope with them all

He’s a doctor/pharmacist now too.

• Haha
Has it been put to bed......I think not people need proof and they won't stop till they get it
Unfortunately, I agree. So far the only proof people have all seen are to show that bagpipes was lying about being hacked. There will be more questions I expect

Reactions: 8

Yeah it's a little strange. Anyone notice he mentioned the 200 followers he's gained from the lives too 🙄 isn't that a clout chaser? Or have I got that definition wrong lol. To be fair he might as well of said.. Come follow me peeps 😂😂!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unfortunately, I agree. So far the only proof people have all seen are to show that bagpipes was lying about being hacked. There will be more questions I expect
Yep that is the only proof, and also that she didn't dox Lisas address and again threw someone else under the bus, who surely could just say they felt pressured by her to do it and had been sucked too far in to it all 🙄

Reactions: 7
This whole thing with Misty will be never ending UNTIL we here ALL sides of the story. Kirsty's, this other girl, Chloe's and no doubt more people! So of course, people are always going to have questions.

I've got questions, and I think they're questions that only Krusty can answer, and I doubt she'll come on anytime soon.

So, people are always going to have questions because M's the only one that's come on really about it all

It's dumb because if they all just fucked off the app, the drama would stop and they can go live happy lives. It's fuckin tiktok for God's sake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.