Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on I'm well confused her sister was digging her out last week in kirstys live 🧐

Reactions: 4
Ok then, it's just that I am a lady of age myself, I didn't want to be being bitchy about someone's age when they are clearly way younger than I am. But, I'll go with your judgement 🤣
I’m not good with ages 🤣🤣 honestly. But I did always presume she was a more mature lady (obviously mean age here)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So this just feels like they all have a pre contact and then when they break it they all try and out each other first and when they other gets in then the ring leader goes into hiding.
It is the same old story and just history repeating itself.
Krusty was the ring leader and Misty and bagpipes have been to scared to break away believe that then you believe that pigs do fly and not just do TikTok lives or get stupid tattoos 😏.
It seems to be a theme no one can think for themself so what they all want everyone to believe is that they are puppets on a string well saying that they all are very good Pinocchios 😒.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone please ask misty if she believes l and B are groomers ?????
Sorry you have been violated (SLM), misty did believe, then didn't believe, then had never believed, then didn't give a tit, then denied she knew L&B, then denied her own existence, then, after changing her own identity 5 times, found herself whilst taking her meds one day and decided to lie about everything. Hope that clears things up for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't believe for a second she knows that women in her box off line she seems to know a lot about all of this and even said she was on calls mmmmmm????? Interesting

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.