Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can all see it and we always call it we can see how this will play out misty work on everyone in hope they take her in 1 of the little groups on TT like they did with Dan when he was Lucy's mod like they did with toni and her way of doing it is turning it all on to kirsty n chloe
Dan is so nice but the misty thing I agree

Reactions: 1
New thread title idea:

Kirsty Matthews #9 - Kirstys crew coming out as snakes, wonder who’s next to take a break?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm the same everyone. I will not stand with Misty at all. The lot of them are as bad as each other and are the biggest manipulators on the app!

I'm a smoker and sound no where near what she sounds like! Gotta be at least 100 a day 🤣😳
Why won't she answer about that si the NHS worker? And bagpipes is a lovely person
.. GET THE FUK OUTA HERE. Team tattle ❤❤❤

Reactions: 9
Seriously dont like that gastric guy. One bit. Kirsty has a lot to answer for.... funny how she is lurking in the shadows. Whilst her so call group is taking the heat. Misty will never answer anything as She had all the backlash and if that was me I would be the same however the whole lot of them needs there head testing how is this saving our kids . When they can't even save them selves on an app. Seriously pathetic . Grown adults arguing . Respect to mother earth and Lisa and regular s in the live but seriously it puts Phill and grant Mitchell to shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate to be that person but part of me feels abit sorry for Kirsty now

I feel like people set her up with a load of lies to take the fall which he’s she one hundred percent should be held accountable for but let’s not forget all the people who came to her with ‘evidence’ like kinkykat who seem to be able to get away Scott free

Reactions: 1
I hate to be that person but part of me feels abit sorry for Kirsty now

I feel like people set her up with a load of lies to take the fall which he’s she one hundred percent should be held accountable for but let’s not forget all the people who came to her with ‘evidence’ like kinkykat who seem to be able to get away Scott free
Nah. Kirsty has done a runner and left her so called friends to take the blame for everything. Did you see her sticking up for Misty? Or being there for Chloe? Nope. Neither did I. Kirsty is a coward and has threw everyone under the bus.

Reactions: 7
Seriously dont like that gastric guy. One bit. Kirsty has a lot to answer for.... funny how she is lurking in the shadows. Whilst her so call group is taking the heat. Misty will never answer anything as She had all the backlash and if that was me I would be the same however the whole lot of them needs there head testing how is this saving our kids . When they can't even save them selves on an app. Seriously pathetic . Grown adults arguing . Respect to mother earth and Lisa and regular s in the live but seriously it puts Phill and grant Mitchell to shame.
Thank you, I/we do try to have honest genuine lives, where grievances can be aired respectfully and without fear of being bullied or trolled after.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.