Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what bagpipes will say when misty inevitably comes live to tell everyone bagpipes gave her the account. I imagine she’ll say that mistys a compulsive liar and nobody should believe her.

They’re all very predictable.

Reactions: 8
Misty had an account with live capability and you only lose it if you don’t re activate in 30 days so I am not sure why she randomly popped up on a different account anyway

Reactions: 5
Actual laughable so without proof he ain’t done anything well it is a good job that screenshots were taken of him admitting to checking kids up.
Actual could not make this stuff up L&B have been trolled for rumours and this guy is sitting trying to defend that it was ok to look up peoples kids ok then 😏.
Actual vile creation of a being and how did he feel before he went in that box well maybe ask the mum how she felt when he was searching her kids pics.
Actual don’t condone bulling or trolling hate seeing it but to hear a man or what is supposed to be a man try and defend looking up kids nope that is just wrong on so many levels but oh I forgot no receipts apart from the best one him admitting it 🤬🤬
I didn't once claim he hasn't done anything. I don't know who he is. I was posting to say if people wanted to ask/say something then they were live!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do also think that back up account may of been shared as the back up Chloe actually uses has a 3

I’m not pro Kirsty but just does seem very odd
Chloe would go as far as to lend her an account

But again if Kirsty is lurking in the wings…. It could all be another set up

I do also think that back up account may of been shared as the back up Chloe actually uses has a 3

I’m not pro Kirsty but just does seem very odd
Chloe would go as far as to lend her an account

But again if Kirsty is lurking in the wings…. It could all be another set up
There’s literally no method to their madness and we’ll never know the full truth from them so who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think chloe was getting little jel of the misty n kirsty show and when tit was 1st starting everyone turning on kirsty chloe give the account to become the misty n chloe show but as I said earlier tit hit the fan big time and it all went tits up n now misty taken over the account as way of putting 2 fingers up to them

Reactions: 3
I wonder what bagpipes will say when misty inevitably comes live to tell everyone bagpipes gave her the account. I imagine she’ll say that mistys a compulsive liar and nobody should believe her.

They’re all very predictable.
I think they are all still besties, they all plot their stories together, it will just go round and round. Bagpipes doesn't know how to spell the word truth, let alone experience it.

Sorry I didn’t mean to tag u still getting used to this.
Don't worry about it, I did an epic mis-tag on Betty and ended up calling her a dunce a few threads back. 🤭

Reactions: 7
Actual laughable so without proof he ain’t done anything well it is a good job that screenshots were taken of him admitting to checking kids up.
Actual could not make this stuff up L&B have been trolled for rumours and this guy is sitting trying to defend that it was ok to look up peoples kids ok then 😏.
Actual vile creation of a being and how did he feel before he went in that box well maybe ask the mum how she felt when he was searching her kids pics.
Actual don’t condone bulling or trolling hate seeing it but to hear a man or what is supposed to be a man try and defend looking up kids nope that is just wrong on so many levels but oh I forgot no receipts apart from the best one him admitting it 🤬🤬
I will address this once and once only on here. Today on my live EVERYONE had the opportunity to come into a safe live and state their grievances, if the mother of the child in question had come onto my live and addressed this, then it may have been resolved. Everyone was given this opportunity. Im sorry she didn't come as she would have been heard in a respectful manner. Im not involved directly or indirectly in anyway. I don't know Chris or the issues which may have gone on. However, i can only advise that they address whatever issues they have with him. I dont know you either and this is in no way a digg at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am a slient watcher it is ridiculous. The amount of crap going g on the app is disgusting. . Can't believe that this tit can happen . However. If your going to put all your life on an app then expect to get burned .

Reactions: 6
Mums*

Reactions: 1
I’m going to drop the Chris Carrington debate now, we got what we needed which was a public apology to all those he had hurt.

you may not have liked our methods but when it’s been two months and you can’t find that person it makes the anger stew.
I will address this once and once only on here. Today on my live EVERYONE had the opportunity to come into a safe live and state their grievances, if the mother of the child in question had come onto my live and addressed this, then it may have been resolved. Everyone was given this opportunity. Im sorry she didn't come as she would have been heard in a respectful manner. Im not involved directly or indirectly in anyway. I don't know Chris or the issues which may have gone on. However, i can only advise that they address whatever issues they have with him. I dont know you either and this is in no way a digg at you.

Maybe she was busy with her kids? or work? or anything other than tiktok?

You went live - maybe she don't follow you? or know who you are? maybe people didn't feel comfortable speaking up in a room where Chris has all the support?

I wont be policed = tattle and tiktok is freedom of speech, It cant be shut down because people dont like whats being said - thats the point of tattle

I don't know you but if your involved speak to chris - apparently he's a 'different ' person now and is owning up to what he's done wrong....

and apparently we all have to forgive him and move on because after months he's admitted what he's done ..... :unsure::oops:

• Heart
I’m going to drop the Chris Carrington debate now, we got what we needed which was a public apology to all those he had hurt.

you may not have liked our methods but when it’s been two months and you can’t find that person it makes the anger stew.

Maybe she was busy with her kids? or work? or anything other than tiktok?

You went live - maybe she don't follow you? or know who you are? maybe people didn't feel comfortable speaking up in a room where Chris has all the support?

I wont be policed = tattle and tiktok is freedom of speech, It cant be shut down because people dont like whats being said - thats the point of tattle

I don't know you but if your involved speak to chris - apparently he's a 'different ' person now and is owning up to what he's done wrong....

and apparently we all have to forgive him and move on because after months he's admitted what he's done ..... :unsure::oops:
It is ok he had went and said sorry no he put posts up to 2 people yesterday and then expected everything and everyone to just be like oh he has repented 😏.

I’m not going to not have a say on something that I feel strongly about and the fact that he has the mum blocked and she had to use a back up to get him to see his TT apology is just actual how not sorry he is.

Also maybe he is needing to stop blocking people out lives that he is mod in and it would have been addressed before now.

L and B have been hounded daily for *allegations* however it is ok Chris, Dark knights, news of the hour whatever has said a sorry and it is ok.

I am a slient watcher it is ridiculous. The amount of crap going g on the app is disgusting. . Can't believe that this tit can happen . However. If your going to put all your life on an app then expect to get burned .
Totally agree but not for your children to be looked up and posted about as if that is what adults do.

I have always said if you put yourself on the app that is on you no one else, family members, children, even seen pets being trolled on.

However we put us on so go for us all the trolls want but when it is outside that then that is a line that should never be crossed.

Not sure what that is referring to but maybe as has been said speak to Chris as he has only apologised to one mum that I can see so if you have an issue then I am sure he will speak about it with you.

Morning Tattlers, how is everyone this morning.

So glad I didn't have a lot to catch up from last night..Sorry Mother Earth and Lisa that I missed a majority of your live last night. But well done for doing the lives you've been doing. It's nice to be able to be in a live where we can all have an open and honest discussion ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is ok he had went and said sorry no he put posts up to 2 people yesterday and then expected everything and everyone to just be like oh he has repented 😏.

I’m not going to not have a say on something that I feel strongly about and the fact that he has the mum blocked and she had to use a back up to get him to see his TT apology is just actual how not sorry he is.

Also maybe he is needing to stop blocking people out lives that he is mod in and it would have been addressed before now.

L and B have been hounded daily for *allegations* however it is ok Chris, Dark knights, news of the hour whatever has said a sorry and it is ok.

Totally agree but not for your children to be looked up and posted about as if that is what adults do.

I have always said if you put yourself on the app that is on you no one else, family members, children, even seen pets being trolled on.

However we put us on so go for us all the trolls want but when it is outside that then that is a line that should never be crossed.

Not sure what that is referring to but maybe as has been said speak to Chris as he has only apologised to one mum that I can see so if you have an issue then I am sure he will speak about it with you.
I no the other mum and he only messaged her saying sorry after she had commented on the post also, I’ve seen the messages he sent her stating she and her kids did nothing wrong and he never should of done it but does that mean both mothers are to forgive him and move on?? I don’t think it’s fair he’s done that to them both & he just expects them to accept his apology and forget all about it when he put their children in danger when both parents didn’t do anything to him & neither did the kids

Morning Tattlers, how is everyone this morning.

So glad I didn't have a lot to catch up from last night..Sorry Mother Earth and Lisa that I missed a majority of your live last night. But well done for doing the lives you've been doing. It's nice to be able to be in a live where we can all have an open and honest discussion ❤
I have really enjoyed lisa's lives recently, her handing of Krusty was fantastic and she allowed questions and explanation but Lisa was mad as hell that kirsty shared a picture of her house and her post code in a group chat and said that was kirsty doxing her address. chris has admitted he took someones facebook pictures and was searching street names and doctors surgery's and went as far as sharing her children in their school uniform in a group chat. then last night the message was he has apologized and we need to drop it..... why? is it not the same or worse than Kirsty
?

Kirsty had a hand in Lisa being doxed and much worse, this woman did nothing to chris to warrant the behavior, that group chat also had a screenshot of a woman's live accusing her of showing her baby being changed, im sorry, sharing this kind of thing is disgusting! and there is no forging after a apology, he's a disgusting human being that revelled in trolling, abusing and degrading anyone that was having issues with him or grace at the time.

Him being in that group undermines all the hard work that Lisa has been doing lately and that is an utter shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I no the other mum and he only messaged her saying sorry after she had commented on the post also, I’ve seen the messages he sent her stating she and her kids did nothing wrong and he never should of done it but does that mean both mothers are to forgive him and move on?? I don’t think it’s fair he’s done that to them both & he just expects them to accept his apology and forget all about it when he put their children in danger when both parents didn’t do anything to him & neither did the kids
I’ve have had my children doxed on that app so I know 1st hand how awfull it is I wasn’t aware of any of this untill I came on here the next day and saw the comments than we spoke with him and he agreed to address it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.