Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did chloe just say she buys her other child presents if its not their birthday so they don't feel left out ?! when did that become a thing my mum owes me a lot for over the years then 😂😂 heard it all now (joking btw)
No tik tok sheep pay for her kids gifts with the gifts n her wish list with kids toys on

Reactions: 10
Yes I got caught up in record breaking time for me 🤣😁
Can I ask who "Cabbage" is please? Ghost watching hasn't helped as I miss a lot of people's names.

Reactions: 8
No tik tok sheep pay for her kids gifts with the gifts n her wish list with kids toys on
The wishlists and gifts really annoy me. I can't think of 1 professional real Hunter Group that have any form of a Wishlist and none of them have Gifts on when they do go LIVE making it all the more a very professional properly done Hunter Group in my opinion unlike Crusty & Crew.

Reactions: 11
Been on a work call for the past hour and a half so I’ve had 4 pages to catch up on!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
4 pages I’ve just had to read too! Sounds like it’s all kicked/kicking off😅 we’ve deffinately not been deleted are still here, nice try whoever said that👋

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Afternoon, ive finshed work and had a catch up. so krusty is still claiming Mouthpiece isnt Cindy, i cant even begin to work it out! krusty has sat for months on end feeding people lies, i can see to some sort of extent why and how people have believed her but to lie about something that not one of her viewers can hand on heart say isnt a lie phases me completely . those viewers would have heard mouthpice voice more than anyone, im so baffled by it. Krusty can i once AGAIN add that you brang voice notes that AGAIN prove nothing of what you are implying L&B are!!!! you yet AGAIN play voice notes of B saying something not nice, yet we all sit here knowing what you said to a lady about her son who has passed- you know the lady that ISNT L, which is weird isnt it as you claim to only go for L and thats just one of many things i can bring to the table.
and i think it certainly needs addressing how mouthpiece is quick to jump in a box and mouth off about and too L&B yet when it comes to proving her own innocence she cant- how amusing that is

Reactions: 12
You just know mouldy minge and co have come off live and are on here reading through. When will the lies stop!? I think Krusty thinks far too much of herself and won’t ever admit any wrong doing.

Reactions: 11
Hmmmmm 🤔 someone who's friends with k on fb
My mouth has just dropped open!! I am shocked 😲😯😮 I wonder if this is true? If it is Well Well Well it would be very shocking.

Hmmmmm 🤔 someone who's friends with k on fb
Also a very good spot well done 👏🏻

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Crusty has blocked my account! So nice to know Crusty is snooping. What are they all hoping will happen by blocking so many people the truth will and does always come out in the end. Blocking won't stop that from happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.