Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read every single one of these post and honestly agree with everything you guys are saying thought I would finally make an account so I can join in its amazing what tattle has done to change the narrative well done ๐Ÿ‘ finally people are seeing things for what they truly are
Welcome! Love the username ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Read every single one of these post and honestly agree with everything you guys are saying thought I would finally make an account so I can join in its amazing what tattle has done to change the narrative well done ๐Ÿ‘ finally people are seeing things for what they truly are
Welcome to the thread. X

Reactions: 4
Welcome!! Loving the username, fits in beautifully ๐ŸŒ

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised lucy ain't kicked off about misty u know ... was lucy in on it to start with to get kirstys n trotters info ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ but it all went tits up on mistys part

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised lucy ain't kicked off about misty u know ... was lucy in on it to start with to get kirstys n trotters info ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ but it all went tits up on mistys part
It does make you wonder! Seems everyone in that circle have gone quiet about it. Especially since most of them are normally very vocal!

Reactions: 4
I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s convinced that misty is cindy even with all the evidence. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I know I don't get it, never in my life have I wondered such things ๐Ÿ˜‚ but hey I guess things have changed in 2022 ๐Ÿ˜‚
They even get mad that she orders takeaways but they can only afford X amount of takeaways a month. Thatโ€™s not Lโ€™s problem really is it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ And what does that have to do with grooming children? ๐Ÿ˜‚

They even get mad that she orders takeaways but they can only afford X amount of takeaways a month. Thatโ€™s not Lโ€™s problem really is it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ And what does that have to do with grooming children? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Excatly ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've ordered two in a day once so bleeping what if they all ignored her she would stop coming on tiktok

• Haha
It does make you wonder! Seems everyone in that circle have gone quiet about it. Especially since most of them are normally very vocal!
See misty was a no body really till lucy dox her that day well was trying to and misty then went live which give her voice away in kirsty live then from that day lucy ain't said anything

Reactions: 7
Whatโ€™s really annoying me today with their fb group saying weโ€™re taking ss and posting them here yet they allow there followers to ss L live and post on the group with everyoneโ€™s tt names on the pics ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ canโ€™t make this tit up
Bea if your reading this be a babe and make your group followers aware of the rules thanks you f*ckin hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I forgot to say about Si!!! Oh my god, i would like to think that he hasn't been giving K confidential information whilst breaching conduct within the NHS, but it does seem very likely. I wonder if he is her 'source'? If so, why the duck would you risk your career to help a dosser off of TikTok who literally has no bleeping purpose at all, apart from bullying & shouting her fat gob off. Biiiiiiizarre. :rolleyes:

I wonder if he's been reported & is being looked into? ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok couple things here

Misty is saying why should i go into boxes and explain her self? Misty you have made yourself kirsty chloe and rest of the gang the face of taking lucy rose and bryan down / getting them off the app the fact you have been exposed for playing both sides saids ALOT i am actually disgusted do you really think any โ€œinfoโ€ you give now will be believed ( not that i believed it myself because it was clear it was lies) you made a fool of your self at least own it yeah?

Kirsty i know you read here take a hard think your credibility has gone because of mistys actions you have no clue? Then speak up before its too late more people are really seeing this tit show for what it is i would speak up now duck misty let her drown in her own tit shes created if you really are innocent your followers and supporters deserve an explaination

Bagpipes not really a fan but the fact you spoke up in lisas live and said i dont know why shes not been called out yet props to you for that ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ if you genuinally have no clue best advice is to walk now before you get dragged down too telling you now misty and kirsty are going down fast

Reactions: 10
Ok couple things here

Misty is saying why should i go into boxes and explain her self? Misty you have made yourself kirsty chloe and rest of the gang the face of taking lucy rose and bryan down / getting them off the app the fact you have been exposed for playing both sides saids ALOT i am actually disgusted do you really think any โ€œinfoโ€ you give now will be believed ( not that i believed it myself because it was clear it was lies) you made a fool of your self at least own it yeah?

Kirsty i know you read here take a hard think your credibility has gone because of mistys actions you have no clue? Then speak up before its too late more people are really seeing this tit show for what it is i would speak up now duck misty let her drown in her own tit shes created if you really are innocent your followers and supporters deserve an explaination

Bagpipes not really a fan but the fact you spoke up in lisas live and said i dont know why shes not been called out yet props to you for that ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ if you genuinally have no clue best advice is to walk now before you get dragged down too telling you now misty and kirsty are going down fast
I wonder if thatโ€™s why a lot of Kโ€™s mods are MIA? Only Bagpipes, M and British Mad Mum and Dad. All the others have gone because theyโ€™re either here within this thread or keeping low watching/deciding what theyโ€™re going to do next whether theyโ€™re going to follow K&co or leave and no longer get involved in whatever sh*t show this is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.