Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up! Have just got back home. I don't know how many mods Krusty has left, I've seen Misty, Loopy one and british mum one. Haven't seen any of the other mods recently.

The group is clutching at straws hard! The thing is we don't want drama we just want the issues of Misty jumping sides addressed and to stop lying. You don't owe it to us but you do to your followers! The more lies you tell the further you're digging. Nothing but bullies screaming in the name of children!!

Welcome new tattlers, it's always lovely to meet new members

Reactions: 9
And so peaceful until……… 👀👀

Yeah I was thinking this earlier. Maybe he’s read tattle. He’s been mentioned a few times about his strange behaviour. Can’t remember if it was previous Krusty posts or on the l&b thread
From what I read on Dan's live last night by Lawbook, he's not getting involved with it anymore

Reactions: 7
what a couple of days its been! Dan is very strange, gives me the creeps, definitley more to him.

kat the rats been quiet hasnt she? thank the lord.
wondering how chloe willl be now, shes always been a latch on, taken lawbooks place.

how calm and approachable has the app been admist all this with the lack of Krusty and her mutley crew, its like a completely different enviroment, long may it continue

Reactions: 6
I felt awful for Dan getting all the crap he got. He is a good bloke and didn't deserve them all going at him.
He’s been brave enough to speak out and against krustys narrative so big pat on the back to him. He does seem a decent bloke! Shame no one’s allowed their own opinion, remember only Krusty and co can have an opinion!

what a couple of days its been! Dan is very strange, gives me the creeps, definitley more to him.

kat the rats been quiet hasnt she? thank the lord.
wondering how chloe willl be now, shes always been a latch on, taken lawbooks place.

how calm and approachable has the app been admist all this with the lack of Krusty and her mutley crew, its like a completely different enviroment, long may it continue
Agree with the approachable part it has been lovely. I do think the quietness today is the calm before the storm.
I quite like Dan, who knows though, you can be anyone you want on the internet there could be more to him!

Reactions: 6
Completely agree. The drama that was brought in last night shouldn't have happened bless him.
I missed his live last night as I fell asleep. The girls caught me up on it this morning. That's the thing with Krusty and the scooby gang they hate anyone having an opinion to differs from there's. They say we're welcome to our opinions yet block us as soon as we enter. I asked a question, very politely, she said something then I got blocked. How can we ask them when we get blocked? It's crazy!

Reactions: 7
Read every single one of these post and honestly agree with everything you guys are saying thought I would finally make an account so I can join in its amazing what tattle has done to change the narrative well done 👏 finally people are seeing things for what they truly are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.