Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImThatGirlxo

I think they all seem to think that S is really mature but from the way he acts he’s clearly very immature. I imagine he was just used as a mouthpiece because they knew he’d say all the vile things they were thinking 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree, i don't understand it when i see people say he's 'very mature', the stuff he says & the things that come from his mouth proves he is actually still just a child. He's ruining his reputation as a person before his life has even began & these 'women' who are supposed to be mothers enabled him. Just as fucking weird as the claims about L&B if you ask me. :oops:

I just couldn't imagine what she'd be like 😂
Even more mouthy than she can be usually i think. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

GlitterFairySparkle

No tik tok sheep pay for her kids gifts with the gifts n her wish list with kids toys on
The wishlists and gifts really annoy me. I can't think of 1 professional real Hunter Group that have any form of a Wishlist and none of them have Gifts on when they do go LIVE making it all the more a very professional properly done Hunter Group in my opinion unlike Crusty & Crew.

I do not support L&B in anyway shape of form I just need to set that clear… I however don’t think 90% of what they do is necessary. It’s not raising awareness this is a disgusting version of intense bullying, doxing etc. KIRSTY AND CHLOE ARE MAKING THEM VICTIMS…… let the police do there job ffs. These are supposed to be fully grown women!!! Enoughs enough I’m glad I’ve seen the light now I did support kirsty but not after what’s come to light. They are not in it for anything else other than drama and gifts. I mean think about it. They’ve had a slagging match with Lucy and because Lucy is so hated everyone gifted Chloe and Kirsty 😂 they know having her in the box having a slagging match will get them endless gifts. I could sit here and go on and on but I’ll continue being a hidden detective 🙂🙂🙂🙂
You do have me curious who you might be..

I have a couple of ideas but will keep them to myself 🤣

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
As someone who works for the NHS, we do not claim him if that is the case. Disgusting.
FYI Paramedic Si, give your head a wobble and remember your duties, and possibly risking your career for these people. Someone will know who you are and who to contact, to protect the rest of the patients you work with!

'Staff should remember that all individuals are bound by the Common Law of
Confidentiality and the NHS Confidentiality Code of Conduct. Failure to
comply with this policy whilst blogging or using social media sites may result
in disciplinary action being taken by the Trust that could, ultimately, depending
on the seriousness of any breach, result in dismissal.
Staff and contractors should remember that they are ultimately responsible for
their own online behaviour and must take care to avoid online content or
actions that are inaccurate, libellous, defamatory, harassment, threatening or
otherwise illegal. It is possible for staff or contractors to be subject to civil
proceedings or criminal prosecution.
Staff and contractors must not disclose information that is or may be sensitive
or confidential or that is subject to a non-disclosure contract or agreement.
This applies to information about patients, other staff and contractors, other
organisations, commercial suppliers and other information about the Trust and
its business activities'

• Heart

TheClaw

Kirsty doxing lucy and Bryan again... so obsessed 🤣
But won’t give out Lucy’s @ 🤔 hmm okay love

Bella29

Chatty Member
Anyone else noticed how Chloe is actively hiding her 6 chins with her hoody since the comments on here…

• Haha

Tattooguy

Kirsty has become the 2nd hand evidence wannabe hero now she comes with stuff from everyone else nothing is straight up from her she sits there lapping up the attention being this so called queen and only reason people send her stuff cos they know she will show and dox stuff then they dont get the backlash when shit hits the fan they are in a way using kirsty aswell

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
Yep iv watched her way back from when she lost her job n people use go at her for being on benefits and smoking in the house etc.. she was a no body and she will be again soon with the way it's going
I bloody hope it happens sooner than later and every one of those ‘Kirsty’s legends’ will soon see the real K and realise how immature and disrespectful they’ve been, not only to L&B but to everyone that they’ve doxed thinking it’s absolutely funny, as well as making ‘funny’ memes with L&B’s face copied and pasted, that’s not funny, that’s bullying. So to everyone going how are we bullying them?

Take a good hard look at that FB group and what’s been said about r*pe, doxing, k*lling, visiting their house etc. You not only putting L&B in danger, but by going to their flat and doxing it so other people go there, you are certainly putting other people in that building in danger.

Again, I’m NOT a L&B supporter, I just hate what goes on on a daily basis, and throwing the word n around like it’s a packet of crisps at a party.

• Heart

truthwillsetyoufree123

Complete madness and yet people still fall for this utter bull... Most of her supporters need to wake up and finally smell the slug coffee 🤣🤣

• Haha

steste

Chatty Member
What is in the job description for Kirsty's mods?
1. Must ensure people don't send likes so we can monitor who is coming in.
2. Make sure to follow my gifters.
3. Availability must be between school drop off and pick up times in the day, and when the kids have gone to bed.
4. Do not question me. I will let you know as much information as I'm able to.

• Haha