Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greeneyes23

You just know mouldy minge and co have come off live and are on here reading through. When will the lies stop!? I think Krusty thinks far too much of herself and wonโ€™t ever admit any wrong doing.

Reactions: 11
Yess!!! The video kirsty played is not what was played by lisa the one by lisa was 120% misty/cindy at the end of the day people deserve an explanation and for misty to go quiet saids a lot but we shall see how this plays out
They would have been better off just admitting it rather than lying. They tell people not to mod for Lucy yet she has, then not to watch her lives yet again they do. It's double standards. I can see just by the group people are questioning it all. They were silly to lie, it's made it worse. The recordings definitely weren't the same that Kirsty played. I screen recorded most of Lisa's live.

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
We all need to stand by Lisa now because of that post she will most likely now get trolled to Hell!! Itโ€™s not right!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
Krusty the clown apologises for all of these people being very inappropriate. I take no part in this. If there's no voice notes, there's no evidence of myself ever taking part in this conversation x

• Haha

truthwillsetyoufree123

Hi Bea ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Aww you clutching at straws now that the truth is starting to slowly come out now to make sure none of your supporters come over here. Sorry to break it to you but people are starting to see how decietful you, your admins and the Krusty Krab crew really are... FYI Bea thank you so much for all that you put on that FB page.... So much evidence I've got from all the doxxing, and bullying you allow... I'm also the one that's constantly mass reporting your page to have it removed ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha

Minkkkz

Finally read it all ๐Ÿ˜
So the other day when lucy outed mittzy Facebook she was straight on a live defending her name ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but Lisa comes with proof and she is silent says alot.
And kirsty the other day said she been after lucy for nearly a year, but today is saying a year and a half fuck me January really has gone slow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This voice note she is playing is from last summer
How can kirsty react to the voice notes like this when the things she says are just as bad and crude ๐Ÿ˜… her partners always saying crude things on live.
Exactly especially after what she said about digging Jo's son up she really can't talk

Reactions: 10

Bluepop

VIP Member
Finally caught up! Hahaha how can they even deny the evidence Lisa has shown. This is what ACTUAL EVIDENCE looks like.

Take note kirsty and co ๐Ÿ“

• Heart

Spf50

Chatty Member
That voice note was because charlotte was feeding her child and he bit her boob, she had to have stitches and thats the reply off lucy. #insideinfo
These are all a mod whatsapp chat!!

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Ok couple things here

Misty is saying why should i go into boxes and explain her self? Misty you have made yourself kirsty chloe and rest of the gang the face of taking lucy rose and bryan down / getting them off the app the fact you have been exposed for playing both sides saids ALOT i am actually disgusted do you really think any โ€œinfoโ€ you give now will be believed ( not that i believed it myself because it was clear it was lies) you made a fool of your self at least own it yeah?

Kirsty i know you read here take a hard think your credibility has gone because of mistys actions you have no clue? Then speak up before its too late more people are really seeing this shit show for what it is i would speak up now fuck misty let her drown in her own shit shes created if you really are innocent your followers and supporters deserve an explaination

Bagpipes not really a fan but the fact you spoke up in lisas live and said i dont know why shes not been called out yet props to you for that ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ if you genuinally have no clue best advice is to walk now before you get dragged down too telling you now misty and kirsty are going down fast

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
So many people trusted and looked up to them, so people sadly will definitely be hurt over it. We all heard the voice note, misty has a very distinguished accent and voice so it was very obvious. I think Kirsty and Chloe have shot themselves in the feet lying and covering for Misty/Cindy.
Well the thing that gave it away for me do you remember a few nights ago someone kept going in doxxing chloes mum ? Kirsty denied then chloe confirmed it was her ? Kirsty then goes why would you say it you always deny infomation along with certain other comments made in the live i was just thinking its her theres no way out of that i got say i am shocked myself i read it on here but never actually thought it would come out as true

• Wow

kaz74

Iโ€™m I the only one that thinks the fb group is just become a page for bullying Lucy and Bryan itโ€™s disgusting some of the things Iโ€™ve seen on there itโ€™s shocking how grown women are talking about another woman

• Heart

Tattooguy

Kirsty only been going for lucy sins September but before that she was actually all for stopping the bullying on lucy and was nice to her she jumped on the whole Amber thing yelled few times for lucy get in her lives and suddenly become the hero of the people kirsty won't say anything about misty cos she been royal mugged off by misty and she is slowly losing her little legends and misty thing just be nail in the coffin for her

Lisa's account has been permanently banned. Please follow her on ladyreal16

They definitely didn't like Lisa speaking the truth so got her banned ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Wow
  • Sad