Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mouth has just dropped open!! I am shocked 😲😯😮 I wonder if this is true? If it is Well Well Well it would be very shocking.

Also a very good spot well done 👏🏻

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Crusty has blocked my account! So nice to know Crusty is snooping. What are they all hoping will happen by blocking so many people the truth will and does always come out in the end. Blocking won't stop that from happening.
Someone needs to tell them that blocking isn't like a 'delete' key.

Reactions: 5
missknockknockjokes x
E has said other people have groomed him before. He’s vulnerable and I don’t think he understands what these things mean.

It’s clear that E messages L constantly and has done for a while. He’s even changed his TT name to a name like L’s 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
E has said other people have groomed him before. He’s vulnerable and I don’t think he understands what these things mean.

It’s clear that E messages L constantly and has done for a while. He’s even changed his TT name to a name like L’s 🤦🏼‍♀️
L was actually really upset about this yesterday, she was trying to explain her side of it, she admitted she spoke with him and said it wasn't a crime. Which happens to be true.

I don’t like how there all going for him on a live! He’s 16 they should be doing it in private

Reactions: 9
Thing with elliot they are not helping putting this all over tik tok live why can't they just inbox his mum let her deal with it off the app he's 16 they can't say tit about lucy talking to him he is very much like lucy and just wants friends he talks to lucy he dont really say anything to bryan in the lives

Reactions: 12
L was actually really upset about this yesterday, she was trying to explain her side of it, she admitted she spoke with him and said it wasn't a crime. Which happens to be true.
E’s parents do need to keep a better eye on him. He’s always live with grown women. I personally wouldn’t go live with him.

Oh god here we go 3 vs 1 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
E’s parents do need to keep a better eye on him. He’s always live with grown women. I personally wouldn’t go live with him.
I agree, it's just yet again they are messing and meddling and pointing out vulnerable people.

Reactions: 5
Yesterday all lucy got was elliots 16 why u live hmmmmm why these all live now with him??
They are using vulnerable people to get them to do what they want!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.