Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she's spending her time off TT wisely like being a good partner, mother and keeping that house clean and tidy 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning Tattlers,

Wow thread #5 Wonder what today will bring
Good morning, we might get the voice notes, even though it's her day off, those notes must be burning a hole in her phone, she was rubbing herself so hard whilst playing the last ones she must have given herself friction burns.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good night girlies!! Sweet dreams
Good morning, we might get the voice notes, even though it's her day off, those notes must be burning a hole in her phone, she was rubbing herself so hard whilst playing the last ones she must have given herself friction burns.
Or the voicenotes are a load of crap and shes realised it all backfired 🤣
Oh i forgot morning girlies 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does krusty actually think this break is doing her any favours it’s actually making her look like this thread is getting to her 🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Krusty I’ve got my snacks in ready for your appearance. Maybe she’ll come back a new Krusty? Clean, not smoking, out walking?

Hold up I have more chance of winning the lottery than her being clean

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It baffles me how many ' adults' on tik tok behave. It's embarrassing! Their whole lives revolve around tik tok, going live, raking in the gifts, loving the attention it brings, arguing with each other like teenage girls on their periods! They all get so excited when they think they have more evidence on Lucy... Which usually is bullshit. Egg each other on like some sort of cult. Sat doing duck all all day except repeating the same things over and over again,.

For Christ sake get up and do some housework! Spend some time with your kids, always hear them in the background left to their own devices. Time with your kids is precious and before long they are all grown up with their own lives.

also these cult members are not real ' friends ' they are just people with the same small minded, bullying ways!

💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also sorry for going ghost silent for a few pages. My husband has just been deployed for 6 months so I’ve been eating my body weight in chocolate trifle 🥺🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also sorry for going ghost silent for a few pages. My husband has just been deployed for 6 months so I’ve been eating my body weight in chocolate trifle 🥺🥲
We will keep u company 💜💜😢 that’s got to be so tough 😢😢😢😢

Reactions: 3
We will keep u company 💜💜😢 that’s got to be so tough 😢😢😢😢
Thank you🥺🥺I’m use to it by now although lonely I’ll be back to work Monday so it’ll keep me busy and I’ve got my 3 dogs🐶🐶🐶. Doing a Krusty today and sitting on my sofa all day 😂🙃

• Heart
Sorry to hear that hann. Sending positive vibes ❤

Reactions: 6
That's not the only tribute to a man's willy she has on her 😏 Krust said BryDave and Si are getting a tattoo dedicated this weekend didn't she
I find it very strange myself the whole tattoo thing. For starters I wouldn't pay good money that could be used towards my kids to get a # of a Ponce's nickname for his knob! And Dave's is ok with it!

I wouldn't get my hubby's name let alone a random nickname... Like the whole Bry bry and Lucy situation won't be around forever. Tik tok won't be around for ever either... Imagine telling the grandchildren ' oh this is a tattoo dedicated to a Ponce's penis.. I led a cult into bullying someone and harassing them, put innocent people's private information online. How proud they will be... Not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.