Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway tattlers, I’m turning in, got a long-ish day tomorrow and have to be up and out the house by half 7. Just please please don’t have a forum number 6 by tomorrow evening😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyway tattlers, I’m turning in, got a long-ish day tomorrow and have to be up and out the house by half 7. Just please please don’t have a forum number 6 by tomorrow evening😂
Forum #7 will be waiting for you 🤣🤣 goodnight, sweet dreams and don’t let the slugs bite x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Goodnight from me as well tattlers 🥱. Don’t forget your slug coffee in the morning, good protein to start the day 😉 x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Night our krusty
Night Betty
Night all…
Sounds like I’m in the waltons 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile Lucy is still on thread 1 whilst Krusty has a whole library going on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.