Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really do! He couldn't even say Tattle properly 🤦🏼‍♀️ so don't know how he can make the threads!
Hey Fb group 👋

Bryan didn’t make this thread and they didn’t even know about tattle until someone told them 🤫

Of course they’re going to use what’s said in the thread against you all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does B keep mentioning tattle 😂 I haven’t been able to keep up with the lives etc because my boyfriends here and won’t sit and watch them with me. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Gonna dump him
She is clutching at straws. But thank you for the free publicity. Maybe people will finally realise they are being fooled and used as a tool to make £££.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People need to just wake up and stop blindly following a random person on the Internet, that has duck all credibility and refuses to share any real evidence.
L&B I'm not a fan of but the fact people thrive on their misery when they've not done the things krusty claims, is vile. Take a long hard look in the mirror krusty sheep

• Heart
But also, we will still welcome you with open arms. Unlike krusty, we know people aren't perfect and we won't come after you because you are human. Come make friends ❤

Reactions: 5
She has actually left, she mentioned in her last video that she thought people who she thought were friends on here would of had her back 🤨 I think she’s on this thread and I’m now trying to find the user who actually said this ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I bet she is regularly checking in here!
Come join us and say hi!

Reactions: 3
She has actually left, she mentioned in her last video that she thought people who she thought were friends on here would of had her back 🤨 I think she’s on this thread and I’m now trying to find the user who actually said this ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't even know who that is! Catch me up

Reactions: 3
I find it very strange myself the whole tattoo thing. For starters I wouldn't pay good money that could be used towards my kids to get a # of a Ponce's nickname for his knob! And Dave's is ok with it!

I wouldn't get my hubby's name let alone a random nickname... Like the whole Bry bry and Lucy situation won't be around forever. Tik tok won't be around for ever either... Imagine telling the grandchildren ' oh this is a tattoo dedicated to a Ponce's penis.. I led a cult into bullying someone and harassing them, put innocent people's private information online. How proud they will be... Not!
People need to just wake up and stop blindly following a random person on the Internet, that has duck all credibility and refuses to share any real evidence.
L&B I'm not a fan of but the fact people thrive on their misery when they've not done the things krusty claims, is vile. Take a long hard look in the mirror krusty sheep
This is what happened with me. I actually spent a few days, reading and thinking and what you guys have all said it previous threads have made complete utter sense. A lot of people found the tattoo/tattoos weird and they’re and everyone is right. Now I’ve seen it from another perspective, this side makes complete and utter sense and slowly but surely there will be more people that agree.

It always got me about the evidence, the only thing they could genuinely prove were the accounts, but anything else it was ‘oh look on TT’. No, you want ME to look on TT because you can’t be bothered to try and find the evidence, when there is none because surely if there was it would come up straight away. All you find on TT is B running his mouth, that’s it

• Heart
Why did she have to announce it 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.