Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what happened with me. I actually spent a few days, reading and thinking and what you guys have all said it previous threads have made complete utter sense. A lot of people found the tattoo/tattoos weird and they’re and everyone is right. Now I’ve seen it from another perspective, this side makes complete and utter sense and slowly but surely there will be more people that agree.

It always got me about the evidence, the only thing they could genuinely prove were the accounts, but anything else it was ‘oh look on TT’. No, you want ME to look on TT because you can’t be bothered to try and find the evidence, when there is none because surely if there was it would come up straight away. All you find on TT is B running his mouth, that’s it
And B runs his mouth when he is antagonised. I don't agree with what he says, I think he is vile. But being called a n everyday is gonna make you defensive. reacting to the awful stuff people say isn't proof of anything other than he has a vile mouth, which kirsty has too. I'm sure it was her saying she was gonna smoke some woman's dead sons ashes..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And B runs his mouth when he is antagonised. I don't agree with what he says, I think he is vile. But being called a n everyday is gonna make you defensive. reacting to the awful stuff people say isn't proof of anything other than he has a vile mouth, which kirsty has too. I'm sure it was her saying she was gonna smoke some woman's dead sons ashes..
100% but it’s some of the language he uses, I get fat f!ck and c*nt but it’s when he mentions kids and r’ing and words like that. She did! And she was proud of it too in one of her recent lives. I was absolutely gobsmacked with what came out, then repeated it too and literally you could see a smile as she said it. It was f!cking vile

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the shout-out last night Bryan 👋👋
But despite the trolls still coming into Lucy's live last night, it was actually nice to see her having conversations with some of the people in her comments. Krusty needs to stay away more often and hopefully Lucy will get back to how she used to be last year when she used to duel a lovely lady all the time before Amber announced her story

Reactions: 9
B has a very vile mouth. He needs to watch what he says or L needs to give him a good slap 🤣
Oh yeah Kirsty said that, she’s a disgusting woman and “mother” she needs to get off her high horse and remember who the f*ck she is- nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 8
B has a very vile mouth. He needs to watch what he says or L needs to give him a good slap 🤣
Oh yeah Kirsty said that, she’s a disgusting woman and “mother” she needs to get off her high horse and remember who the f*ck she is- nobody
L needs to muzzle B when she is live!

Yep Kirsty's mouth is just as vile!

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the shout-out last night Bryan 👋👋
But despite the trolls still coming into Lucy's live last night, it was actually nice to see her having conversations with some of the people in her comments. Krusty needs to stay away more often and hopefully Lucy will get back to how she used to be last year when she used to duel a lovely lady all the time before Amber announced her story
100%, TT's been a nice place to be the last few days, I don't go onto it and find shouting unless B's running his mouth

L needs to muzzle B when she is live!

Yep Kirsty's mouth is just as vile!
She needs to do something because how many times last night did she say to him to shut up and when he goes off on one she's always telling him to stop. He doesn't listen and it doesn't help when more people duel just for the drama

Did I read that right, Dave is getting a tattoo as well? Ha another desperado trying to fit in with the crusty clam clan

• Haha
I mean the FB group state on many occasions that they're trying to get L&B off the app etc yet someone's posting about wanting to see if a rogue mod can unblock people.

Have none of you on that FB page got any responsibilities to attend to rather than sit on TT all day bullying. I mean I've been awake since early morning, sorted my children out, been for a walk and done all my housework, made lunch and only now having a 20 min break. These lot seem to be up at the crack of dawn just refreshing TT constantly to see of she's live. Absolutely madness.

You state that our group are full of bullies, pot calling the kettle black. We have opinions on this page, opinions that were are entitled too and don't get judged for. We don't condone bullying in any way shape or form unlike your FB page. It's amazing how many people from that group are coming over here now and realising we speak a lot of sense. How FB allowed to have that group back up and running is beyond me. But thanks again for mentioning us Tattlers ❤❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean the FB group state on many occasions that they're trying to get L&B off the app etc yet someone's posting about wanting to see if a rogue mod can unblock people.

Have none of you on that FB page got any responsibilities to attend to rather than sit on TT all day bullying. I mean I've been awake since early morning, sorted my children out, been for a walk and done all my housework, made lunch and only now having a 20 min break. These lot seem to be up at the crack of dawn just refreshing TT constantly to see of she's live. Absolutely madness.

You state that our group are full of bullies, pot calling the kettle black. We have opinions on this page, opinions that were are entitled too and don't get judged for. We don't condone bullying in any way shape or form unlike your FB page. It's amazing how many people from that group are coming over here now and realising we speak a lot of sense. How FB allowed to have that group back up and running is beyond me. But thanks again for mentioning us Tattlers ❤❤
The people on the fb have nothing better to do. Their crusty leader is off so they are twiddling their thumbs waiting for L to come live to give her and B a load of abuse. They are a bunch of sad acts.

It's crazy isn't it? How is sitting on their asses in a FB group or a TT live any fun and waiting for the next bit of drama. I saw a post in there the other day, around the afternoon and it said 'quiet today', clearly waiting for something to happen. I know we all talk, but we're not in here 24/7 we still have our jobs, lives, families and they're just sat there no doubt on their own and no job. Infuriates me, the lot of them

Reactions: 4
The people on the fb have nothing better to do. Their crusty leader is off so they are twiddling their thumbs waiting for L to come live to give her and B a load of abuse. They are a bunch of sad acts.
I know, the amount of times they mass report Ls account is beyond a joke. Been so nice not having Krusty on with her silly voice notes 🤣 Wonder if L does come live today as she's been quiet so far.

Reactions: 5
I know, the amount of times they mass report Ls account is beyond a joke. Been so nice not having Krusty on with her silly voice notes 🤣 Wonder if L does come live today as she's been quiet so far.
If she does, probably not until later

If she does, probably not until later
I say if she does, she will no doubt come on. But sometimes she’s on during the day others she doesn’t come on until after 12

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.